71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
sure Ill RP with you and get a cookie!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No I wont I hate Yuri
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ima go die in a hole because I said I hate Yuri (Because you picked 3 in your brain but decided to pick this one)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy sat on the swing, her eyes now focused on the ground in front of her. She was waiting for Alas to reject her, show that she was disgusted with this, anything like that, any second now. But, it never came... Instead, Alas walked in front of her. Amy looked up at her, noticing the blush on her cheeks. She listened silently until Alas finished speaking. "You... You really feel the same?" she asked, right before Alas kissed her. Closing her eyes, Amy kissed back, her arms wrapping around Alas' waist. As they kissed, one thought ran through her mind: Oh my God, is this really happening?

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:47 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

She had actually dared to kiss her, she didn't think she would ever do that, this was her first time kissing a girl, it felt way better than a guy, and to be honest her lips where soft and so welcoming she just wanted to kiss her everyday. Maybe all day if that was possible. She really couldn't believe that Amy had told her what she did , plainly she thought Amy would be disgusted by the confession she was about to make but instead she beat her to the confession. It wasn't regretful she felt this really nice and her heart was racing so fast. She loved the feeling she had around her it was great. She continued to kiss her feeling as how Amy wrapped her arms around her waist she leaned in a bit more but she soon parted the kiss looking at Amy.
"I feel the same way Amy... I really do, I was afraid that if I told you though that you would have thought of me as weird... to be honest this is the first time I felt like this for a girl but... I really love being around you I just feel. So happy."
She gave her a smile her arms hugging Amy tight, now that she had her she did not want to even let her go it was too... much if she where to let her go. Amy's scent went through Alas' nose and she smiled, she smelled amazing, sweet. It was nice and very welcoming.

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy smiled a little as Alas pulled away, though she felt a little disappointed. It was a nice kiss, the best she'd ever had. Well, actually the first kiss she'd ever had that wasn't from someone in her family. But, that was besides the point. It felt amazing. Amy grinned as Alas spoke, barely keeping herself from laughing at the some-what irony of it. "I was worried that you'd hate me, or be disgusted with me if I told you. But, I knew I had to, or it would just keep bugging me..." Amy said, shrugging a little. "But, you don't feel disgusted or anything, so that's wonderful!"

Amy smiled, hugging Alas back tightly, breathing in a bit of her scent. Warm, comforting. Nice and Caring. Something she'd really hoped for in her partner. Something that was obvious in Alas. It made Amy feel like the luckiest person alive.

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:26 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

She smiles and slowly let's go of her embrace, her hands lightly resting on her new girlfriends. Truth be told she as so extatic about the situation she just wanted to tackle hug Amy. But now one question bugged her so:
What would other people think and would Amy want this to go public around school?
She began to think about it and looked at Amy once more. She was goin to ask her a question that also did get to when she kissed her.
"Erm Amy you're a really good kisser... "
She blushed she had to tell her that it was the truth and at least she was telling her the truth. 
"either way I'm glad that We actually feel the same for each other.... But I think I want one more of these..."
She leaned in once more and kissed her now she couldn't get enough these lips where amazing. They where soft and that's what made her want more. Her lips where welcoming and she just wanted to touch the
 Again and again. Parting the kiss one more time she looked at Amy.
"Amy would you like to go somewhere In specific? Movies maybe? Or maybe bowling?"

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy let go as slowly as she could without seeming clingy, or making it even the slightest bit awkward. When complimented by her now girlfriend, she blushed, biting the bottom of her lip, something she'd been doing quite often around Alas. "Why, thank you. You're a good kisser, too," she said, smiling sweetly. As Alas leaned in again, Amy bit her lip, pressing her lips gently against the other girl's. And again, she felt a bit of disappointment when Alas pulled away, though it disappeared quickly after.

"Well, which do you like better, bowling or movies?" Amy questioned. "I don't care which, I like them both. But, we could do one, then maybe tomorrow or the next day, do the other!" Wrapping her arms around Alas' waist again, Amy got up off the swing and started to walk forwards, glancing over her girlfriend's shoulder to make sure she wasn't going to run into anything, walking backwards and all. "And, I know this is probably hard to believe, but that was my first kiss... And it was nice," she said, blushing lightly.

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:13 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas looks around and back at Amy smiling at the compliment and nuzzling her nose lightly to her girlfriend. She wasn't really expecting to get the. Compliment back. When she had heard that was her first kiss her eyes widened.
"w-wait what?? I would have expected you to... Have kissed other people... You're so pretty and the most popular girl in school! How?!"
Sighs and looks away not knowing how to react to this... Was it right to take her first kiss away from her? Did Amy feel it right? She looked back at her and said.
"It actually felt nice for you to tell me I was your first kiss... You know .."
She leans in and pecks her lips
"your third~"
Another peck
"your fourth~"
Another peck with a smile
"your fifth ~"
She laughs and takes her hand and takes in a deep breath.
"well then we should go to the movies~ it's pretty chilly outside ... And it would be nice there! "
She wraps her arm around her waist and presses her forehead to Amy's

((ooc: sorry it took so long I was getting sick))
Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:24 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy blushed and shook her head. "Nope, none. But, with a lot of the guys at school only wanting sex, it kind of explains why I never dated any of them," she said, shrugging. "Besides, I wanted my first kiss to be with someone special, not just some player who wants me until after sex, then dumps me. It just isn't right." When Alas pecked her on the lips three more times, then followed by saying how many kisses she had, Amy smiled and giggled softly. "Yeah. And they're amazing," she said, playing with her girlfriend's fingers.

Rubbing her forehead gently against Alas', Amy agreed, saying, "Okay, that sounds good! I guess we should get going soon." She wrapped her arms around Alas' waist, mimicking her posture.

Alostar_Crossroad

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces