Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Cotswolds 88 Hotel Painswick {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:05 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ben managed to hold in his moan when Nikolai touched his throat, but he hadn't been expecting his nipples to be so sensitive. Unable to bite it back much longer, he let out a low, tortured moan that begged for more. With his hands pinned, there was little he could do other than moan, and so he did. Benjamin Damian Foster whimpered and moaned, every ounce of his pride depleting after so little time. His smooth, hairless cheeks were bright red, and his fists clenched tightly in hopes of release, but he knew he had to be patient. Even a virgin knew sexual patience.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai knew this was torture to the boy, and though he enjoyed it, he knew he'd better begin else he'd be badly raped.
Removing the n****e from his mouth, Nikolai went back up and hovered his mouth around the boy's. One of his hands released the boy's to take hold of the back of the boy's knee, lifting it enough to where he could be given entrance. "I will not lie, dearie, this will be incredibly painful." he warned as his other hand released him to unzip his pants and removed Ben's boxers. "If you can get past the pain and the pleasure, I suggest you pay attention to my instructions, dearie." He grinned. "You'll be having to use all your knowledge on me afterwards. Think of it as... a pop quiz~" And a kiss was planted on the boy's mouth.

{Three Hours Later}

Nikolai stayed still for a moment, his hands on either side of Ben's head and holding him up, his curls stuck to his damp head. His clothes were still on, he still didn't like the idea of sleeping with a child and wouldn't dare make it any similar to his normal visitors than this, except for his slipped off tie. Wiping some hair from his forehead, Nikolai pulled out of the boy and collapsed onto the bed beside him. "Dear me," breathed the exhausted Sin. "You might've been the hardest one yet, dearie." he panted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 pm
Awesome nerd

Ben was still trembling from his first orgasm, a bit overcome from the way it had rocked his entire body. His bum ached terribly, proof to his doubting mind that he definitely was no longer a virgin. And yet, some part of him was a little tainted, a little broken. He had done what no other person his age that he knew had done, and it didn't feel the way he'd thought it would. The boy whimpered as Nikolai pulled out of him, instantly feeling a bit emptier. Did that mean he was gay? Well, it certainly meant that he liked a**l, and being dominated, but was he gay? Benjamin pushed it to the back of his head, focusing on the fact that he was unable to speak. After a moment, he found his voice and turned his head to look at Nikolai. "Th-the hardest one? I...I don't...und-understand," he stammered, his fists loosening from the sheets and simply staying by his sides. Suddenly, he let out another tiny moan. Looking down, he realized that he was already hardening, thanks to the images running through his head of the man that had just stolen his black cherry. "H-how...how does it do that...so quickly?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled weakly at the flustered boy. "Pay no heed to me, darling." he said then turned back to face the ceiling and relax. He heard the boy's next statement and didn't have to look to know what was happening. "You're going into puberty, dearie. Your body may be tired, but your hormones are, I'm guessing, begging for more." He grinned and put his forehead over his eyes as a shield from the light. "Mmm, either that or I'm simply magnificent. Both make sense."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:03 pm
Awesome nerd

He bit his lip, sighing as his body began to glow and change. After a minute had gone by, a naked teen with brown eyes, silver hair, and a massive boner lay in his place, still biting his lip. "That's funny," he murmured, running a hand over his toned stomach. "My body's never shifted on it's own before."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin turned his head and blinked in surprise when he saw the now older man laying besides him and obviously aroused. Already his prowling instincts began to set in and readied his body for another few hours, but once he remembered the one sitting in that spot earlier, he refrained himself. "Mmm, I certainly do love shapeshifters." he sighed contently and rubbed his temples.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 pm
Awesome nerd

"I feel...energetic," he said, standing and stretching his long, muscular arms over his head, the muscles he'd obviously inherited from his father looking spectacular and his large, hard member bobbing from the movement. "Like I could run for miles!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Mmm, I've no doubts you do, darling." the Sin purred and turned to where his body was facing him, head propped on the palm of his hand. "Perhaps this is a good time to learn how to be on top?" he mused and gazed down at the boy's, or teen now, third leg.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Ben tilted his head at the older man, smiling a bit. "I'd love to try, but everything you showed me includes the bottom being naked." Kneeling on the bed, he made his way over to Nikolai, stopping a less than a foot away. The teen set his hands on either side of Nikolai's head, lowering himself to where their noses were just barely touching. "Are you always fully clothed when you have sex?" he teased, smirking.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:07 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Only sometimes, dearie." the older man teased back, his coat already on the ground and his dress shirt halfway unbuttoned. "Mmm, I might need help with my pants~" he purred softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm
Awesome nerd

The fingers on Ben's left hand were already at work with Nikolai's pant, deftly sliding them down his body. "Let's see," he murmured, his lips dragging across Nikolai's. "First pleasure point: the bottom lip." The teen kissed the Sin, copying his movements from before.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai would have bit his lip had it not already been bitten. His eyes fluttered closed and his back was already arching a bit in reaction to such beautiful mimicry. He attempted to speak, but all that came out was an eager tongue that wanted to clash against Ben's.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:32 pm
Awesome nerd

But Ben had already moved his lips away before Nikolai's tongue could even touch him. Smirking, he lowered his mouth to the Devil's throat, his tongue running in the same circles that Nikolai's had just below his Adam's Apple. "Then the throat."
His hands had pulled Nikolai's shirt off by now, giving him all the access he needed. "Next the nipples." The teen's mouth toyed with his mentor's nipples, circling around the areola, then touching the center and nibbling lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The next pleasure trigger was pulled when the thyroid sent shocks of pleasure all the way through his body, and by the time his chest was ravished he could no longer bite back the moans. There was only one moan that escaped to freedom, but there was no doubt he was now aroused and interested. Right now the boy was definitely deserving of an A, and the teacher made it clear by entwining his fingers with the teen's hair.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:51 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ben's hand reached down, brushing his fingers down the length of Nikolai's leg and finally rubbing the dip behind his knee. "Next point, this tender little area right here," he purred, smirking as his lips lightly sucked on the spot about his belly button.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff