Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:35 pm
"Nikolai?"

"Hmm?" Nikolai slowly remembered the area around him and the situation he was in. He was so lost in his memories. The Sin slowly looked down at the ground. No snow. It was just a memory. Nikolai looked back at Damian when the archangel repeated his name, still a little fazed with what happened. "I...." He wasn't sure how to handle this. Grigori was a man from his past, not like the many strangers he had relations with, but this was someone intertwined with his life when he was a serf and a Soviet, before he took the path of Sloth. And that man was in his bathroom. "I've never heard of the name before, dearie."

"Uh-huh..." Damian murmured with much interest. Erik warned him that Nikolai might pretend to not know who Belyi is, so Damian took it upon himself to just search instead. "Grigori!" he called out and stretched out his arm, a cold air around him. "Or should I say Belyi? Get down here you coward!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:07 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
blinking when he heard his name, the young angel stepped out of the shower and dried himself off before getting dressed and slowly walking down the hall. "y-yes....?" he mumbled, quickly resuming the role of the fragile girl as he looked at the large man in front of him.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 pm
Nikolai turned with fear in his wide green eyes.

Damian, on the other hand, didn't hesitate. "Aha!" he laughed and stretched out his wings, all six of them. With one flap he became a blur and launched himself in Belyi's direction.

"Damian, no!" Nikolai gasped and outstretched his arm, shooting out his purple fog at the archangel, but he wasn't fast enough.

Damian reached the 'boy' first. He halted right in front of her and lifted her by the collar, gazing at her curiously and viciously. "You?" he chuckled in disbelief. "You're the reincarnation of the mighty archangel I replaced? You're Grigori?" he sputtered and put his free fist over his forehead since it was clasping his snow lance. "You've got to be kidding me! You're nothing like him!" he laughed and tightened his grip on the girl. "I can't believe..." He pulled her closer to his face so she could see the sorrow and fury in his silver eyes. "You ruined my life. And you probably can't even handle a punch to the face anymore." he murmured.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
Giving a small whimper as she was hoisted off the ground, Belyi's tiny fingers wrapped around the man's wrist, trying to support herself so she could breathe.
When he pulled her in and made her look in his eyes, the fragile angel gave a tiny sob and started to cry. "I-I'm s-sorry.... Wh-whatever I did to you in my last life..... I'm sorry the pain I caused you...." she croaked, her face starting to loose ts small amount of color it held.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:04 pm
"That's all you can do? Say you're sorry?" Normally Damian wouldn't dare harm a girl, but rage and grief fueled him into slamming her against a wall. "Sorry's not going to fix everything! I lost my family because of you!" His eyes narrowed mournfully. "My wife is married to the man that killed me, my daughter is addicted to sex, my son despises me and worships the devil!" He shot a glare over in Nikolai's direction then glowered back at Belyi. "You think a damn sorry will just make things better?" He raised his mighty lance in an act of fury, snow particles swirling around it vehemently. As Damian tightened his grip around his lifted lance, a purple figure emerged from behind it, eyes glowing green. A hiss escaped it, and right as the angel turned around did it strike.
It was the purple fog snake, and once it sank its misty fangs into Damian, he fell down in a deep sleep, dropping Belyi in the process.
"Oh thank goodness, I was sure I was late." Nikolai breathed in relief as he finished getting up stairs.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 pm
Awesome nerd

relaxing against the wall, Belyi took a moment to regain her breath before she looked back to the now sleeping angel. "w-why .... Why was he so..... Angry?" she mumbled, biting her lip as she dried her tears. Damn he had a strong grip. The angel could already feel the bruises forming , the shape of a handprint around her neck in vivid crimson..

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 pm
"Mmm, I could explain it to you, dearie, but first I must know something." Nikolai stared down at Damian's body as he spoke, his gaze deep in thought yet observant. He took a deep breath as if to compose himself then gave Belyi a stern look. "Grigori Volkov. Was that your past life's name?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:18 pm
Awesome nerd

giving a soft sigh, the angel looked up at him. "I-I don't in- ah!" he gasped, putting a hand on his shoulder as a sharp pain hit him. Breathing hard, he gave a small whimper and started to tear up, his sight blurring over for a split second, making nikolai's hair appear brown..... Wait..... Th-that wasn't the same Nikolai..... There was something different..... wh-why was he bloody? A-and why was he crying...?!?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 pm
Nikolai's entire being was altered. His silver curls were brown, his lime green eyes were hazel and wide with horror. The black suit he always wore had now taken on the ragged and tattered uniform of a Soviet, bullet wounds slicing up a sleeve of his arm and coloring it with his blood, but the truly big change was his face. He didn't look lazy and playful like always, he looked like a tortured man that had just seen his biggest fear come true.
"Grigori!!" he cried as tears streamed from his bloody and frosted face.
"Grigori!!!"
"Belyi!"
Nikolai, the silver haired, lime eyed one was standing in front of Belyi with him in his arms. "Belyi?" He tilted his head curiously and tried to make out what was wrong with the boy, but he couldn't tell for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm
Awesome nerd

the angel gave a small whimper and slowly refocused on the man in front of him, taking him in with wide eyes before suddenly slumping to the floor, staring at his pale hands.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:18 pm
Nikolai crouched down and looked at Belyi with a concerned expression. "What's wrong, dearie?" he asked as his purple mist began to carpet the floor, ready to numb pain at his command.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:38 pm
Awesome nerd

slowly grasping one of nikolai's hands, the shaking angel remained seated, holding onto the devil to make sure he was back. "я ........ Я вспомнил свою смерть ....." he mumbled, not looking up to him just yet.
{translation = I....... I remembered my death.....}

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:54 pm
"Hmm?" he blinked slowly and tilted his head just a bit. "And how did it happen, dearie?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Awesome nerd

"you would know better.... I only remember being in your arms while you were crying my name...." he mumbled, looking up at him now to stare into his eyes.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:21 pm
Nikolai inhaled sharply. He was in his arms... while he cried? No.... N-No, it couldn't be. "Dear me..." Nikolai breathed, his limbs growing numb and the blood draining from his face. It really was him. Th-The man that put him on the track to the life he had now. The only man he had ever truly loved.
In his arms, the pale boy dressed like a girl... This was the strong Soviet he had met so long ago? This was the man he was undoubtedly in love with? This was Grigori?
It couldn't be...
Nikolai slid his arms off Belyi and rose to his feet, taking a few steps back to gain a distance between him and the slave. A soft exhale escaped his lips when he remembered to breathe, and his lime green eyes narrowed to a deep glare. "It's not wise to mock the Devil, dearie." he warned in a dangerous tone. He refused to believe that the... the person before him was Grigori. Belyi was the complete opposite of Grigori, he wouldn't accept it.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff