Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Outside the Ball ((pokemon rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:52 pm
"Ok, Kalen. Sorry that's I'm mothering you" She said blushing realizing she was acting like mother to the riolu.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No your not bothering me. i really do appreciate what you've done for me....its just i'm human...i don't want to completely lose that part of me. i want to figure out how this happened to me...so thank you." He said looking at her.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm
Kiba returned to the lake as he looked around to see if that Umbreon was still here. He saw they were, but decided to stay on the far side of the lake. Why are they still here? I get you need water, but there are more bodies of water around this island. Go bother another water pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 am

Kalen started meditating there letting his body calm itself and rest as he felt the vaporeons aura again and opened one eye to see him. "I wonder what his problem is?"

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:50 pm
Mika smiled and said, "I understand. I will be sure to help you find someone to help you figure this out." She then laid down and watched Kalen meditate. She raised her head when he said something. "What do you mean? Who's problem?" She asked  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:06 pm
Meanwhile, a lone sandslash battle's off with a member of Team Rocket. Having already taken down two of the member's pokemon, he's become worn down and has resulted to attempting to reason with the enemies trained pokemon.

"Show a little mercy, iv'e done nothing to you, you don't have to listen to him, i'm the victim here, can't you see that?" Favore pleaded. He'd managed to trick the first two that way, then, when they let there guard down, he knocked them out with one well timed strike. Except the charizard he was trying to reason with now wasn't having any of it. "HA, yea, sure, your the "victim, well life's not fair that way, we're all "victims at some point, NOW COME ON FIGHT!!" the Charizard replied. Favore could tell this hardcore fire-type wasn't going to be tricked.
"FIRE-BALL USE FLAME THROWER!!!" the trainer commanded, and in that moment Favore saw a sinister grin appear across the enemy pokemons face. He curled up into a ball and braced for impact, as a pillar of fire blew him away. When the attack was over, he ended up on his back, coughing up smoke, and next to a... Riolu?. He groaned "my back.... i'm too old for this" he mumbled to himself.  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:09 pm

"That Vaporeons....there." He said as he gestured his head toward the Vaporeon watching them. He was then startled by the falling sandslash. "Whow!...You ok?" He asked as he moved over to the sandslash noticing he was badely hurt.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:20 pm
Mika blinked down to the Sandslash.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:35 pm
"oh no need to worry about... me.... i'm... finee.." He replied to them, as he struggled to his feet, the fried quills on his back falling off. He looked around, and saw the Charizard a few feet away. "alright kiddie's stand back so you don't get hurt" He adviced them, going to confront the charizard again. he walked over rubbing his sore back. Once again, he curled into a ball, except this time he rolled toward the fire-type at full speed. The charizard tried to counter with another another flame thrower, but Favore rolled through it and he smashed into the dragon's head. Then they both collapsed to the floor "ha...in your face... now your the victim....how's it feel?" favore asked the Fire-type "not good..." he replied before his trainer returned him. That having been his last pokemon the Team Rocket member left. Favore laid on his back once again, trying to get up, like a turtle would try to get up after after being flipped on it's shell, "yea....still undefeated!!... rock on" He mumbled with enthusiasum.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 am

"Wow...huh?" Kalen had noticed one of the team rocket members pull out a empty pokeball. they intended to catch the sandslash right there as he was weakened. "Not on my watch." The members were surprised cause the Riolu had spoken human. Kalen charged up an aura sphere and Threw it at the members causing an explosion launching them far away.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 am
Knux_nyan

"Wow...huh?" Kalen had noticed one of the team rocket members pull out a empty pokeball. they intended to catch the sandslash right there as he was weakened. "Not on my watch." The members were surprised cause the Riolu had spoken human. Kalen charged up an aura sphere and Threw it at the members causing an explosion launching them far away.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

(HAHA WOW, can't believe i forgot that part,i guess this is what happens when you haven't played pokemon for a while thanks for picking up the slack nyan ^^)

"Thanks you fellow pokemon citizen, you have my gratitude..." Favore acknowledged the Riolu, finally shoving himself back up, he approached his savior "wait, did you speak to them? that language was similar to there's!, i knew it, i knew there was something special about you young one, you must have been sent by Arceus, to help us rid this island of Team Rocket and bring peace to it once again" Favore concluded although it was a far fetched explanation, it was all he could think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:13 pm

".......wha? No actually i'm human....or at least i was....my name is Kalen....and i don't know any Arceus." He said looking a bit confused then.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 pm
Knux_nyan

".......wha? No actually i'm human....or at least i was....my name is Kalen....and i don't know any Arceus." He said looking a bit confused then.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

"your human you say? you look like a normal Riolu to me, you may not know it yet, but your destined for great things.You may not know Arceus but Acreus knows you, trust me, i have a feeling about these things, and i'm one of the wisest Pokemon around, so my feeling are never wrong" Favore replied when he realized he was started mouthing off and hadn't introduced himself yet."The names Favore pleased to make your undying friendship Kalen" He continued, then extended his claw for a shake.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm

"Sure....but I am telling the truth...I am human....I can show you proof if you want." he said as he shook favores....claw. He walked back to his bag and showed his picture in his wallet. "That's me." he said as he tucked away the empty pokeball.
(Don't quote my entire post thank you.)

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:24 pm
Knux_nyan

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Cinna101

Favore took the wallet and examined it "hmm....so you say you have memories of being this person?" He replied, he wasn't exactly sure what to make of it, he obviously was a Pokemon but says he's a human but he isn't, maybe he is crazy?, then again maybe not. Favore was satisfied with his own explanation, anything else just didn't make sense. "well even if you were "human", your a Pokemon now and that's what counts, you must learn the ways of the Pokemon, learn to defend yourself, learn to find food,learn to find a ma-...well maybe not that yet" He continued . He finally managed to open the wallet, he poured out the contents to examine as well... although some of it blew away into the lake, "hm... so your 13.... wait you might already know how to do all the stuff i just mentioned, how long have you been a pokemon?" He asked  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff