Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

Kaoru ran over to Shinx. She picked him up crabling her sleeping pokemon. She had already put her Piplup in his ball. She nodded to Reno before tossing over his key before walking back up to have a nurse Joy look over her pokemon. It was not a long wait for her pokemon to come back. Shinx jumped in to her arms but Piplup was still tired so he stayed in his ball. She carryed Shinx with her to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:55 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

Reno set both Pichu and Turtwig back in there pokeballs and went to the cafeteria with Umbreon on his shoulders. He sat down across from Kaoru. "You were pretty good. The way you dealt with that confuse way was amazing. But you need to learn one thing. Don't take the chance for a quick attack in the beginning. That just gives the opponent a better chance to defend and retaliate." He said with a smile.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:03 pm
User Image

Kaoru shrugged, "The way I see it, confuse ray makes your pokemon do the opposite you want it to. And it's only random luck for some trainers to have their confused pokemon do the right attack when said. i just did the opposite. And it worked. And It also helped Shink was welling to trust me. And i'm confused. Shinx doesn't have tackle. He was just quick in using tackle. At most, all Shinx has right now for attacks is Leer, Tackle, and Charge." She said just as what she ordered for herself and Shinx came. Shinx had a bowl of mixed pokemon food for electric types and berries. Kaoru had a burger and fries with a shake. "So you going to order or watch me eat?" she asked blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:07 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Not right now. I'm not hungry at the moment. There also one other attack Shinx has that the pokedex has not picked up on. Discharge. Its an area of effect attack and is only used as a last resort." He said watching them.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:13 pm
InuHalfDemon30
User Image

Kaoru and Shinx looked at each other. For some reason, they felt bonded. She felt more closer to Shinx then with her first pokemon. She knew that one day close from now she could really understand Shinx. Shinx nuzzled Kaoru's side before returning to his food. "That is good to know. I just hope it doesn't get to that in a battle." She said truthfully before taking a bite of her burger. "Now, I found a flyer for poffin cooking lessons. I was wondering if you want to join it? If you don't, I still signed myself up." She said.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Well i'm not much of a cook but...." He looked at umbreon then.
'I'll join. I like me a good poffin every now and then.'
"Ok. Umbreon will join you. I think i'll head up to the room and get some rest for now." Reno said as he stretched his arms.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image

Kaoru smiled to Umbreon. She scratched behind his ear. "Thanks, Umbreon. Now come on." she saud leading the two pokemon to the class. She like everyone else picked an apron. She tied it then spun for her pokemon. "So how do I look? I feel like a house wife." She said giggling and blushing. She pictured in her mind how that would be before turning to pay attention to the lesson with a deep red face. Shinx snickered and followed his trainer. "Come on Umbreon this is just too much fun." he said to the Umbreon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

'Yeh...is funny how she gets easily embarrassed by the slightest thought of her being with Reno.' He said with a little laugh. He hopped up onto the table watching them.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Kaoru was still blushing when she was looking over the berries. Shinx snickered still. She sighed, "It's not that funny, Shinx. I mind sure they say Childhood friends make the best relationships but what if Reno doesn't like me that way? I mean we grew up with each other. He probably just thinks I'm like a sister or close cousin." She said to the pokemon with her, picking up an oran berry and started to cut it evenly. The she got a pecha and Sitrus berry. She got her pot heated and ready. The flyer said at the end of the class they could take with them a portable poffin pot and mold. She put in the berries to caused. She boiled them for a little while before starting to stir. Not the stirring process made or broke on how the poffin would come out. She then poured the blue mix into the mold. The small pellets formed and Kaoru nervously tried one. It was alittle sour at the start then sweet. The trainer thought it was good then offered the poffin to the two pokemon.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

'I also like how she pretends to understand us like Reno does.' Umbreon said as he tried a poffin. 'Pretty good job on your first try.' He said with a happy look on his face.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm
InuHalfDemon30
User Image
User Image

Kaoru smiled brightly at their happy looks at eating the poffin. She finished using the mixture. She put the finished poffin in to a bag. Then the bag in to her hip bag. Shinx looked to Umbreon. "What if she has learn to look for certain acts to understand us? I mean she has been with you for all her life. What if she can understand you sometimes?" he asked the older pokemon. The female trainer ignored the two talking pokemon to write down her recipe then started on trying to make a poffin for just Shinx.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

'No...She'll never understand our words. Only Reno will...and i know why he can.' Umbreon said as he jumped up on Kaoru's shoulder looking at the recipe.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Kaoru absently scratched Umbreon's ear as she worked out which berries would be good for a electric pokemon. Not only god but also worked together to taste good. Shinx looked a little sad that his master would never be able to understand him. But then he perked up. "Well then all we have to do is wait for her to be pupped by Reno and then their kid will defunately be able to understand us." He said smirking to Umbreon. Kaoru looked at Shinx and was confused at why he was smirking. She shrugged then grabbed a Lum berry, Blak Berry, Liechi Berry and lastly a Salac berry. She chopped each differnently than the other. She boiled then stirred the pot that turned purple because of the Blak berry. Then poured it in to the mold. She tasted one and got a jolt. Her cheeks flushed and her hair went up slightly due to static. But it sure tasted good. she fixed her hair then gave one to Shinx, who enjoyed the static shock to his body. It make his fur alittle shinier and Kaoru gave him a little pet to feel the static on his body. It was ok. Shinx looked at her with pleading eyes for another one. She caved then gave him another. "No more. I have make something for Umbreon here." She said scratching both of their ears.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

'ooook lets not get in detail on that. Thats up to them and them alone.....and just so you know. I don't refer to Reno as master. I refer to him as friend.' Umbreon said as he watched Kaoru.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinx shrugged, "To me, it's so clear she loves him but anyways, I just don't think of her just as master not she is becoming a good friend. And I feel sad she will near understand me. i'm a little jealous you hva e that with Reno." He said truthfully as Kaoru wrote down Shinx's poffin recipe. She then started on Umbreon's.She choose Petaya Berry, Lanset berry, Salac Berry, and the Pamtre berry. She chopped then and made the mix. She poured it in to molds then gave one to Umbreon.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff