Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
A stroll through the trees Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena cried, unable to stop herself anymore. Tears of her entire past broke through the dam she had built up over the years, and though she was overwhelmed with sorrow, she felt a sliver or peace enter her soul. All these held up emotions were being released, she wasn't even sure what Adrian did to do it, but somehow he broke through her worst barriers.
Suddenly, another girl appeared behind her and asked if she was sad. Lena yelped and stiffened, pulling her head up with wide, startled eyes that still dripped with tears. After a second of composing herself, she sniffed, wiped away a few tears, and turned to answer the girl, but she had gone to talk to a man that had also been watching. "Have they... been watching this entire time?" she whispered to Adrian.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:59 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

✡✡The world is filled with life and death✡✡

Lance looked at her as he scratched his head guessing she was what Greek people thought was Fate. "I'm Lance....I'm a ghoul" said Lance as he smiled at her he didn't care if she did warp reality she seem to be a nice person a little strange but nice all the same.

✡✡No earthly spirit shall go to rest✡✡

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:21 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I'm hoping not, he replied, holding her tightly. "Do you want to go?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:40 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine smiled and placed her hand to her chest. "I am Clementine." she said, clearly proud of her name. "Well, I couldn't help but notice I drew you with a frown. Are you sad Laanncce?" she questioned seriously giving him an understanding look.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:47 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at her as he heard her say she drew him with a frown and ask if he was sad he slowly frowned and looked at the floor. "Yes I am sad, Clementine" said Lance as he looked at he ground remembering Lilith yet he still couldn't cry.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Clutching Adrian's shirt tightly, Lena nodded. "Yeah."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:04 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He waved his hand, creating a small portal. "Imagine where you want to go, and it will take us there," he whispered into her ear.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clementine slowly moved her hand towards the boy's hand. She wondered if her hand would go right through him stereotypically speaking. "Would you mind telling me about it? I heard that if you confess it to certain people, me, you'd feel better." she said. She began to draw in her sketch book again, a different girl with bows in her hair. She was rather pretty. Looked almost like Lilith.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:35 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at Clementine's hand as it touched his he didn't move it he didn't know why it felt a little better. "Just this girl Lilith and I like here we were going out but I think she went out with a lot of other people" said Lance as he saw her draw Lilith Lance was shocked as he then stared at Clementine. "That's how she looks" said Lance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 pm
Mayah Playah

"Just take me to your dorm." she sniffed and practically dragged him through the portal, wincing a little at how it reminded her of the one Dragon left in.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:36 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clem smiled at her foolishness and tilted her head when their hands connected. He was no Casper. She listened as he explained his situation to her and then nodded. "I'm very sorry." she said to him but she raised an eyebrow as he stared at her. When Lance told her that, that was Lilith's appearance, she gasped. "A succubus? You're never suppose to trust such a demon! They seduce you. She may look innocent but she's not! Her idea of fun is to possess a young girl and torment and kill her family." she warned and then a horrific image crossed her mind. "Oh my god, that poor girl." she muttered, thinking of Lilith's current vessel.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 am
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

"Not true I myself am a type of demon your saying I'm not suppose to be trusted either" asked Lance as he smiled at her a little since he was just joking. "Yeah it's just I kind of did like her but oh well" said Lance as he still felt sad.

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

Clem gasped and gave him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry!" she said. She didn't mean to offend him. "Well, cheer up because I'm taking you for ice cream with Tony." she told him. Her dragon would feel very abandoned and she wanted them to meet.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:59 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
User Image

☊☊☊☊☊☊☊☊

Lance

☋☋☋☋☋☋☋☋

Lance looked at her as he smiled and laughed a little hearing her say they were going for ice-cream even though he didn't want some at the moment. "Um okay but who's Tony" asked Lance as he smiled at her he was actually glad he meet her she actually cheered him up.

Professor_Choas

Intellectual Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:22 pm
Crimson_Dynamo97

User Image

She smiled at him and grasped his hand more firmly and began walking to the ice cream shop. "Tony is my dragon! Actually, he's a wyvern but I just call him dragon to get on his nerves." she informed.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff