Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Trip to the Fair (Mini-game pg2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:39 pm
Lore/Jerome/Dith/Rory/Shizuo

"Hm. I... guess." Tambrey replied to Jerome. "I kind 'f feel the same in the city; 's big and... alleys. I could get lost easily. Home's always going to be... easier." Well, in some ways at least, she added mentally.

She grinned at Rory as he made a comment.
"Well, 's not nice t' show people up." Realistically, she didn't have any intention of trying the strength game, but it was fun to joke; it was nice to be 'hanging out' in a group, even here. Especially here.
"By the way, you've got a sticky thunder god attacking your trousers..." She pointed down toward Thor.

A dramatically pointing Dith was about as easy to ignore as, well, a dramatically pointing Dith.
"Uh. I guess we follow Samson." She blinked, starting to move off that way as others did.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:51 pm
[ Inigo, Slots Crowd, Moonpuff ]

"Wow. You're really raking it in, aren't cha?" the game operator marveled aloud at Xander's luck. Grabbing yet more tokens, he looked over to KO. "You've got some catching up to do."

Rouge opened its mouth to start some sort of response to Inigo's question, but stopped as a curious look dawned on the clown's face at the sound of the low bellow. A look up answered the unspoken question of "what the heck?"

"B-R-B." Bolting the two steps to the neighboring game stall, Rouge whirled back around, now with a decent sized balloon mallet in hand and a mischievous expression behind the mask. "BATTER UP!" Babe Ruth would be envious.  

Catzandbirdz

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:56 pm
[The Arcanine]

The Igglybuff stopped bouncing (with some difficulty) and stared deep into the Arcanine's eyes for a good few seconds. Slowly, with apparent curiosity, she reached forward and touched the Arcanine's nose. Boop!

[Seraphine, Yuri (+ Moonpuff?)]

"Oh my," Sasha remarked with a giggle. Something struck her as funny about the outburst. "Do you know this man?" She was distracted from asking further questions by the Jigglypuff's noise. Swiftly looking in that direction, she spotted the strange Jigglypuff's fall. "What is that?" She wondered aloud. She wanted to go investigate the slots, but there were so many other interesting things going on... She began to write in her notebook. There might be some interesting stories around!  
TawnyAngel rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:25 am
[Xander/Slots operator/Moonpuff of DOOM]

"Oh, well, I wouldn't want my clothes ruined so I suppose I'd just have to take them off," KO replied casually, running his tongue up his ice-lolly as a drip threatened to run down onto his fingers.

A moment later the ice-lolly dropped out of his fingers as he startled at the sight of a thing coming down towards him. "Where the hell did that come from?" he demanded of nobody in particular, giving the creepy thing a look so venomous an Arbok would have been proud of it. A glance down revealed at least that his lost frozen treat hadn't sullied his clothes on the way down; if it had there would have been Poké-cide on the cards. Muttering a curse under his breath KO released his very large, very blue Pidgey from its pokeball.

The Pidgey crowed in a very impressive manner and roused its feathers before looking up at its trainer expectantly.

KO gave it a rather underwhelmed look and gestured down at the lolly. "Clean that up, I don't want to step in it."

The Pidgey clucked cheerfully and started to peck at the cold thing, completely oblivious to the mild scorn being levelled at him.

Shaking his head KO turned back to the slot operator, his smile returning. "Well after that I think I'm due a bit of good luck." He would consider it excellent luck if the weird jester character managed to chase off the disturbing Jigglypuff; it was as bad as his own Banette.

(2pts)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:45 am
[Claire]

"Right then, let's go!" Aulus swallowed the last of his pizza, licked his fingers clean, and downed the last of his drink. Having done so he crushed the empty can in his hand, and tossed it into a nearby recycling bin. "Ha, score!" he beamed triumphantly and got to his feet, wiping his hands absently on his trousers. Shifting his shoulders slightly at an odd but by now familiar prickle from the burn scar across he back he waved a hand towards the game. "Ladies first! Wonder what the prizes are?" Maybe he could win something for Claire; that would be nice, and it felt like a very normal sort of boyfriend thing to do. They might not be normal people with normal lives, but that didn't mean it wasn't nice to do normal things and make normal gestures sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:33 pm
[Sasha's Igglybuff]

The Arcanine blinked at the pat on his nose. He then gave a doggy grin and tried to pick up the small thing, carefully, with his teeth, and toss her on his back. Want to go for a ride?

[Rouge et al. ]

The Jigglypuff hit the ground face first in it's fall. Having successfully faceplanted in the dirt, it stayed that way for a few moments before jumping to it's feet.

"Puuuuuuff" it bellowed before looking to Rouge who is now armed with an inflatable bat. He puffed up indignantly, as if challenging the clown to dare hit him.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 am
[Moonpuff + slots group]

Rouge's grin fell and the clown simply stared for a moment, mouth drawn in a straight line. The odd Pokemon looked like a familiar species. A Geodude with feet? No no. That had definitely been a "Puff" cry. A Jigglypuff with too much caffeine and too many all-nighters, then. It was going to get coffee stains on its pretty teeth if it kept up a habit like that. All was silent with the usually loud performer...

Suddenly, the jester moved, but it wasn't to strike the odd Pokemon (or anyone else, for that matter). The inflatable mallet was swung up to rest nonthreateningly on Rouge's right shoulder, eliciting a small "squeak" from jostling the inside squeaker. The left hand went to Rouge's waistline, and the clown smirked before loudly declaring, "It has some SPUNK!" Consider the clown impressed.

[ KO ]
The game operator had been watching the scene unfold. He jumped slightly in surprise when KO suddenly spoke to him. "Ah! Yes, I'm sure that's so!" Watching the next spin of the reels, he smiled and collected two tokens for starting a new stack. "Well done, my boy! I knew you had some luck to you!"  
TawnyAngel rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 2, 4 Total: 7 (3-12)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:06 pm
[Slots group]

KO paused in his gaming to watch the stand off between the jester and the Jigglypuff. If he didn't know better he would think he must have smoked something pretty potent to be seeing this.

"Bok bok!"

Giant blue Pidgeys pecking hopefully at the ground around his feet didn't help with the surreal scene. When it appeared that the clown wasn't actually going to hit the puff KO made a small noise of disappointment and turned back to the game and the game master. "What can I say?" he smirked. "It takes me a little while to get warmed up sometimes, but I never disappoint once I get into it."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 pm
[Strength game group]

As the group started to make their way towards the game they were wanting to do, Rory was about to follow until he heard Tambrey's comment about a sticky thunder god. He looked down to see Thor tugging at the leg of his jeans, working himself up even more than he already had.

Before he could bend down to get the pokemon off and scold him for his temper tantrum, the pichu let out a loud cry and tiny jolts of electricity came from his cheeks. Thor was startled at the electricity for a moment before letting out an extremely loud cry and beginning to sob.

"I'll catch up," he called to the group and bent down to try to calm the baby pokemon back down.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:46 pm
[Yuri, Sasha, Natalia]

Seraphine was practically fuming. Seriously - steam could have been coming out of her ears or something, if that sort of thing were physically possible. "It's hard to have a sense of humor when you've been so insulted," she spat, moving her fists to her hips and swaying them to one side. "I don't think Tact thinks it's funny either every time he tries to fly - what the hell did you even do to him?! All he does is crash into things!" She didn't feel sorry for the Zubat though, of course not. Nope. Not even a little bit. It wasn't as if she was starting to like the pathetic little heap of mossy brown or anything ridiculous like that.

With a huff, the brunette crossed her arms and turned to one side, addressing Natalia and Sasha both with her next words. "Yes, I do know him - unfortunately," she added in venomous tones, still obviously incredibly displeased with the man, although it was obvious she was at least a little pleased her kick had landed so perfectly.

-------

[Rouge, Moonpuff, slots group]

Oh hey, look at that thing! Unlike some of the others, Inigo wasn't startled by the strange pokemon so much as he was interested in it. He watched with growing amusement as Rouge grabbed an inflatable hammer from a nearby game stall - he wondered how long it'd take for someone to realize it was gone - and then proceeded to proclaim that the strange pokemon had spunk. The grunt couldn't help but chuckle; the strange Jigglypuff wasn't the only one who did. "Found a new friend, did you?"

-------

[Aulus, slots group]

Claire smirked slightly as she grabbed her drink to bring with her, and Zeus took the opportunity to jump back up onto her shoulder before she could walk too far away. "I'm not sure - I'd like to know what the game is first of all," she said as she easily maneuvered through the crowd - passing by the vehement girl who was done kicking someone and therefore no longer interesting - and stopping by their target, the slot machine games. Huh. This was.... Actually it was kind of boring. It was the kind of game that required luck, not skill, and therefore that made it boring. You couldn't alter luck, but you could alter skill.

"What other games are there, do you think?" She asked, turning to Aulus. Hopefully something skill-related - something like a ring toss, or like... Something. She didn't know.

She did know, now that she looked at more than just what the game was, that Xander was here, and that one grunt that Alba knew - what was his name? Something weird - but she didn't really recognize anyone else in the area. Especially not the jester.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:22 pm
[The Arcanine]

The Igglybuff bounced off of the large canine's back. This was the problem with being such a bouncy creature. However, she seemed to enjoy using the Arcanine as a trampoline, and quickly lined up for another go.

[Yuri, Seraphine, Natalia]

The accusation quickly brought Sasha to attention. "You did something to a Pokemon?!" Her eyes widened in anger. No one did bad things to a Pokemon and got away with it! ...Well, except for Team Rocket, but they were a special case. Right. "What did you to to this 'Tact?' Tell us now so we can fix it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:09 am
[ KO ]

The game operator nodded and smiled enthusiastically... until the next roll finished. Then he simply raised an eyebrow disbelievingly as if to ask, "Really?"

[ Inigo + Moonpuff + slots group ]

Rouge looked at the rocky Jigglypuff, then to Inigo, then back to the Jigglypuff. After a short pause of looking at the Jigglypuff, the clown held the free hand out to motion toward the Jigglypuff, and looked back at Inigo. "It started it."  

Catzandbirdz

TawnyAngel rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1 Total: 7 (3-12)

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 am
[Slots people]

KO made a soft 'tch' at the failed roll and shook his head, shooting another smirk at the games master. "Apparently my expertise in other areas doesn't transfer as well to the slots as I'd hoped. I suppose I'll have to get my blond friend here to share his secrets with me."

[+2 pts
Total: 4pts]

-------------

[Claire]

The much anticipated slots game was... just a slots games. Xander seemed to be enjoying himself well enough - and doing pretty well apparently - but it didn't look much like his cup of tea. Apparently it wasn't Claire's either, for she suggested another game.

Shrugging expressively Aulus turned away from the game and scanned the nearby area. "Looks like there's some kind of strength game over there," he said, gesturing over at the tall thin structure, "but if there's a jackpot, somehow I think it might get won before we get over there; look at the size of that curly-haired b*****d." Was that Tam over near him? Yes, looked like it, and he spotted Jerome through the crowd too. "Want to head over?" he asked, looking back at Claire. "Bet I could do pretty well at that one even if the giant guy has already taken the best prizes."

-------------

[Strength game group]

Dith shot Rory a sympathetic smile and nodded. "Alright, see you soon then." There was a small queue to have a go at the game but he was prepared to wait for a turn... not that he was slightly looking forward to the opportunity to show of. Okay, that was a lie, he was rather looking forward to it; if he didn't manage to get the thingie to go all the way to the top he was going to be really quite disappointed in himself.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:06 am
[Rouge]

The grunt chuckled, still tossing one of the forgotten bean bags up and down with one hand. "Suuure it did."

-------

[Aulus, strength game group]

Claire followed Aulus's words to the game he mentioned - well, that was unarguably a skill-based game, like she'd wanted, but nothing she'd ever hope to be capable of doing. Said curly-haired b*****d she recognized immediately, but no look of such passed over her face. "He might, yeah; he's certainly tall enough." Should they go over there though? Tambrey was there, and that guy with the black eyes.. Well, it couldn't hurt anything, could it? "Sure, why not? It'll be more interesting than slots, for sure." That said, she turned and started heading in that direction. Zeus made a noise halfway between a grunt and a growl on her shoulder, and she reached up and patted him on the head a bit. He was having misgivings too.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 pm
With Dith ready to wait a round and Lore being.. Lore.. the scruffy grunt stepped to the front of the queue, smirking, "Mind if I take the first swing? Make sure it's not poisoned or anything, y'know. For the greater good."

Espresso and Cappuccino trailed after the migrating group, complaining at each other and trying to clean sticky mess off their fur.

The tall man running the booth passed the worn handle of a large hammer to Lore. Lore grunted as the weight of it fell into his hand and the end of the hammer thudded against the dirt. "...wow. Is there like.. an easy mode version?" When the hopeful glance at the booth operator resulted in a no, Lore nodded, rolled his shoulders and hefted the hammer into the air. He tried to look Asgardian for a moment before letting the big thing drop to the waiting circle in front of him. It wasn't a humiliating show, at least. While he got nowhere near the bell, he managed to bring the puck up past the half way point.

"Wow.." He straightened up, rubbing his shoulder, "Do I get a prize if I strained something?"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff