Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] NYet's Characters + NPCs ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 pm
Nio Love
If Robert was a woman, would your relationship with him be the same?

Mimsy: Of course not. There are numerous inevitable shifts in dynamics, interactions, and actions themselves that would occur if he were female.

(She doesn't find ladies very attractive sry. :< )

Quote:

Would you be jealous if he had bigger boobs ))))):

(because he would)

No. I am not envious of any bodies.

Quote:
Also, if you found out that someone was hurting Shu, and you had the power to stop them, but it required you actually physically hurting Shu to get to them, would you?

Yes, with the condition that the harm that I inflict must be less than or equal to the harm that is currently being inflicted upon her. I believe that Shu would understand, but she would be safe nonetheless.

Quote:
What would you do if Petra came back to Deus and tried to get Robert back?

That is simply unacceptable, and I would halt those attempts through any means necessary. I have no doubt that he will always continue to choose me above her, but I would be disgusted by her apparent presumption that he is hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:18 pm
astrazilla
Thackery: If you could go back to reflection in a peaceful-world without the interruptions of rude legacies, with anyone you wanted, would you? The catch: the people you want to see in reflection would need to die, not necessarily at your hands, and to join them yourself, you would need to die too.

Thackery: Yeah! As long as it doesn't hurt too bad when anyone dies though, 'cause I don't wanna let anyone get hurt, but I now everyone is waaaaaay safer there and I can protect them all and nobody would ever have to get hurt ever again the end!  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Mimsy:
-Do you prefer your tea hot or on ice?
-If Clerise was still alive do you think anything would be different? If so, how?

Mimsy: I do not care enough about this to have a preference.

Yes. I think that most everything would remain the same as it was prior to her death, with the exception of minor situational differences that would naturally occur within any human relationship. Or interactions have not changed in over two decades, and would not now.

(Mimsy would not be nearly as outwardly confident or happy, and probably would have talked herself out of thinking that she deserved a chance with Robert. Clerise was very good at hitting all the right nerves to debilitate her.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:59 pm
Lushka!

1. Is your relationship with Bastion 100% platonic, or is there any other sorts of feelings there?

2. Do you have any strong feelings towards anyone else?

nothing yet

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:14 pm
and be blue
Mimsy:

How did anything and everything come to exist?
How do you know that this world is real?
Magnets, how do they work?

(THOSE OTHER TWO WILL HAVE TO WAIT A BRIEF TIME TY SORRY)

Mimsy: I do not know with any amount of certainty that this world is real. I believed that the world I was born into was real, due to the fact that it is the only reality that I have ever consistently known, but I cannot firmly claim that my existence following my time in the pod is real by the same definition. It is, however, the reality in which I spend the majority of my time, so it is what I currently employ as a baseline to assist me in mapping out a general timeline of branching connectivity between universes and/or realities. I have to identify a 'home reality' to allow myself to form theories necessary for my field of study, after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:22 pm
Nothing Yet

@ Mimsy

So...why 5 rings on your finger exactly? Is that as many as you could fit on that section of your finger? Would you have put on more if you could?  

Lucyal
Crew

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:35 pm
@Mimsy: Do you feel any guilt or remorse that Robert had to divorce his previous spouse to be with you? (Cami asserts, by the way, that this was the proper thing to do and approves highly of Robert for this.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:49 pm
Mimsy: You find that through a special, easily reproducible if time consuming method, you can communicate with your past self via text message.

With this power, you can give instructions to yourself and therefore change reality as you know it. It does not erase the present timeline, but instead it branches off into an alternate one, starting at the point where your behavior differs.

What do you send yourself?  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 am
Mimsy: you gain access to a highly classified section of the Breeding program and find out that prior to coming to Deus, Robert fathered a child. He isn't aware of this fact. What do you do?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:12 am
Thackery, if you had swapped positions with any of the people who went in to save you in the Violet Kingdom, what would you have done?  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:30 pm
Nothing Yet

Thackery - What would you do if there were suddenly no more keys in the world?

Both of your brothers are dying and to save them you have to sacrifice the person you love most in the world. Would you do it?

Mimsy - If you had been the one to discover the Higgs-Boson, what would you do with that sort of recognition? Would you call it the Kercher-Morris instead?

Edgar - How does it feel to have an alpaca named after you What would you do if you were an actual, legitimate, born and raised prince instead of a hunter?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:40 pm
nothing yet

Lushka!

3. Is there anyone important you lost during the fall of the isles, or are you lucky enough to have had all your dear ones survive?

4. If you could have anything you wanted, what would you wish for?

5. Have you ever considered becoming a soldier? Or a guardian?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 pm
phantompanther13
If Mimsy could become a Halloweener what species would she choose to be?

If Maysy Jabberwocked the Jabberwock what balargale snagraf would suite the chafing callibird?

Mimsy: I would be honored to take the form of a creature of Wonderland. If that is impossible, then I would prefer to be undead in some capacity, much like Amrita. She is quite wonderful in her own way.

Maysy: Quintessentially, the frith snox quill won nere the worn!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:37 pm
Beejoux
Lushka!

1. Is your relationship with Bastion 100% platonic, or is there any other sorts of feelings there?

2. Do you have any strong feelings towards anyone else?

Lushka: ....does Bastion have feelings for me? Oh, I...I...I was unaware of this...

(Lushka is transfixed by Mahir every time they meet in passing, but has never actually approached them.)  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:49 pm
Lucyal
@ Mimsy

So...why 5 rings on your finger exactly? Is that as many as you could fit on that section of your finger? Would you have put on more if you could?

Mimsy: One for each of my marriages with Robert, of course! It is imperative to properly display the significance and superiority of our relationship in this standard fashion. I was not interested in such things before Wonderland, as they seemed so very trivial, but our weddings during our time there encouraged me to embrace the concept of them. I will soon have a sixth when we are wed in Las Vegas, but I am certainly not opposed to more, should we ever get married again. If they become too numerous to contain on only one finger, then I suppose I will assess which finger is best fit to carry the remainder.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff