Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Quarantine: Mckinley Academy (DEAD. DO NOT POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm
i spot my destination, sliding into a girls bathroom , my feet hitting the wall hard. as i begin to move a loose tile, revealing a dug out tunnel, o stop and look to my left, seeing Julie, and two others
".....um........i....um....."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

"Hiding a little secret are we?" Julia said as she walked over to Acid and looked at the tunnel. "How long you been working on this now hmm?" She asked looking at him slyly.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 pm
James shrugged, "Hey, someone needs help, they need help." he said, and he took a step back, "If you want me to leave..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:30 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

midnight looked down and hugged her knees "i have nothing now... she she was all i needed in oder to survive this mess." her eyes glossed over as she began to cry. "why us why my little sister. Why is this happeneing!" she bursted out the door and ran into james and burried her head into his chest trying to calm down .  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 pm
"ever since this whole thing started. i managed to get to the r....nevermind..."
i look over at the girl crying " whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:32 pm
James stumbled back, as before, "Ah... um... Hey, it'll be alright..." he said, Why is everyone running into me...? he thought before he pat Midnight on the back, "We'll find her..."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

"Yeh she may have survived all that. You never know. We can't give up hope." She said to Midnight as she turned to Acid. "And don't give me nevermind. Where does it lead." She asked.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:38 pm
She turned to acid and stared at him "my sis they killed her most likely. i need i need to get back at them i dont care if i die trying but i need her back i need luna back." midnight looked around and broke a mirror and yelped as she grabbed the piece of mirror and smiled as it started to cut her palm and she smiled weakly as the blood fell to the ground. "its so pretty isnt it the dark red of blood the scent, the iron taste and most of all the essence of life." she smiled and chuckled and giggled as she slowly began to loose it  

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:40 pm
James looked at Acid, then the tunnel, "I swear to god if you found a way outta hear and didn't tell nobody..."

He looked at Midnight, "Oooookay! I'm done over here." he said, standing over next to Julia.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 pm
Acidburn95

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

"Well Midnight you can do that all you want but it won't kill you...believe me i tried already." She said showing midnight the scar on her neck. "Tried a knife. Whatever affected us seems to have given us regenerative abilities...so whatever is watching us doesn't want us to die so quickly."

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:59 pm
midnight stared at julia and held her head "Julia...why cant we leave...i cant take anymore how can all of you handle and cope with this so well. how.. when im stressing out so much." she looked down as the wound healed

Knux_nyan

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 pm
"it leads into the ruins. thats where i get most of my supplies. usually, i find stuff in lockers, or in an abandoned class room. theres that, and i go there to take a bath in the pool....which i was going to do, but....now..i dont know."
i say as i blush slightly, staring down the tunnel  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:54 pm
James scratched his head, "A bath?" he asked, "Sounds good, actually." he said, "Seriously." he readjusted his pants, his Kabar's grip was pressing into his waist.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:12 am
User Image

"A bath. Eeeh that sounds awesome. Good job Acid." She said before turning to Midnights question. "You want to know how we cope? We hold on to hope and always look on the brighter side of things. Were here with friends and that's what counts. So how bout it Midnight and everyone else. How bout we all go check out this tunnel to the pool?" She said with a smile.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas