Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The True Colors of a Rainbow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy purred when his sensitive ears were touched but they perked up when Nikolai remembered their date. "Oh yes our date, I know we have to prepare for it I guess but what will we be doing exactly?" he asked having another cute yawn escape his lips. He then rubbed his eyes since he was still a bit sleepy, if Nikolai wasn't here he would most likely continue his cat nap.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:10 am
Rikasha17

User Image

"Mmm, that's a secret, darling." Nikolai smiled. "I simply must keep up this mysterious attitude, you understand. Now go on!" he said while clapping his hands loudly. "Hurry off and get ready, maybe even take a nap - Lord knows I will. I must lock up my room." he said before his grin turned devilish. "Unless, of course dearie, you wish to help me lock up?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:11 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Um...it depends on what you mean by 'helping' " Roy said softly as he stood up and grabbed his things. He was excited about his date with Nikolai but he didn't want to get overly excited since he was still pretty nervous about it and didn't want it to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Nikolai pushed Roy towards the doorway, his hands on his shoulders. Once reaching the door frame, he leaned in until his lips were dangerously close to the neko's twitchy ears. "Oh dearie, you don't want to know what I mean." he purred than pushed the boy out of the room. "Now gather your courage and your clothes, dearie, I'll pick you up at your dorm later tonight!" he smiled before closing the door.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:22 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy felt his face heat up instantly by being so close to Nikolai. He felt like he would just melt in his arms if Nikolai were to embrace him at that very moment but he snapped out of it once he as pushed out of the room. He quickly rushed to his dorm and closed the door behind him when he got there. "Oh our date is tonight...what am I going to where...?" He thought as he frantically started rummaging through his closet. Roy didn't plan on being too extravagant with his attire for tonight so he just decided on something simple and classy. Since the poor neko was still tired he decided to take a short nap so he would be well rested for his date tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:47 am
Rikasha17

User Image

As Nikolai watched the boy leave via his window, he heard Sloth giggle.
Oh look, dearie, he's already in love with you!
Hmm, I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one noticing, he replied casually.
Well I find it precious.
Of course you would, darling.
Ooh... Call me 'darling' one more time, dearie. Say it slowly. Please. Sloth whispered merely to teased his shell, only getting a purse of lips in response.
Sorry, honey, but I've a date to get ready for.

~~~

Nikolai walked to the dormitories and down the hallways, searching for Roy's dorm. After a few flight of stairs and one water break, he finally found it. "Here we are." he sighed while adjusting his blazer and knocked on the door.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 pm
Awesome nerd
He's wearing whats in his picture im just too lazy to describe it lol

User Image

Roy was just fixing his hair before he heard a knock on the door. He already guessed that it was Nikolai so he rushed to his door and fixed himself up before opening it so it wouldn't seem like he rushed at all. "H-hi Nikolai. You look nice.." he said with a blush while he looked at his attire. He was still a bit shy and nervous so he didn't know if he should invite him in but he decided to do so just to be polite. "Would you like to come in?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:47 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Oh? Offering me inside? You polite dear, you~" Nikolai teased and stepped inside. He looked around slowly and took in the boy's dorm. "So," he finally said as he peeled off his blazer, rather sick of the fashion.
Not sick, intervened Sloth. You simply haven't adjusted to it yet. Give it time, dearie, you'll love it soon enough.
I believe five years is enough time, dearie, Nikolai sighed inwardly before hanging said coat onto a coat rack. "This is your dorm?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:01 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy nodded softly at Nikolai and looked at the room with him. "I know it's a bit much but I'm redecorating soon anyway, I don't have a roommate so i have this big room all to myself. You can sit down if you want, would you like something to drink? I'd hate to be rude and not ask.." He was happy about showing Nikolai his room but he was a bit curious about his own place and wondered what it looked like. To be honest he didn't really think it would be clean seeing how lazy he seemed but he could always be wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:32 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Nonsense, dearie, it looks marvelous!" Nikolai smiled as he took said seat. He crossed his long legs as he watched Roy scavenge around for something that could possibly lighten his mood. Frankly, he found it adorable. "I'm perfectly fine, darling. Wouldn't want to waste my appetite so soon." He paused and leaned forward mischievously. "Unless, of course, you prefer we stay here all night? Either way, I'm - Oh, how do you kids say it? - game."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy chuckled lightly at his use of words then glanced over at the man before sitting down next to him. "Well I'm not sure what we could possibly do here all night that wouldn't bore you. Since I would hate to be wasting your time. But I think it's best if we just go out, it is a first date and it will be fun." he gave Nikolai a warm smile and seemed a little bit more comfortable with him which was a good thing. He didn't want to be a nervous wreck the entire time they were together that would just be embarrassing!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:51 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Oh how darling! Sloth giggled. He's so oblivious, it's adorable!
Nikolai agreed with his Sin but didn't make it noticeable. He smiled softly at the neko and got up from his seat, a bit upset at how he was getting up just as he sat down. "I know the absolute perfect place, darling!" he smiled and took the neko's hand. "Tell me, do you know how to roller-skate?" he asked while making his way to the doorway. Roller-skates, they were the latest fad in this time period. Shoes with wheels. It was... unfathomable how such contraptions worked, but enjoyable nonetheless.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Oh well yes I do. I find it fun actually. Is that what we're doing?" he asked a bit excitedly as he held Nikolai's hand in his and followed him to the door. He hasn't been roller-skating in a while but he could still do it rather well. It's much better than falling flat on your face on a first date."Well how about? Have you been roller-skating very long or is it still something your learning?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:09 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

"Mmm, I'm not the best at it, but I'm learning." Nikolai admitted with a bashful blush on his face. As they walked down the hallways and to his simple black car, he explained to Roy how there was a new roller derby that opened up nearby. He explained how much fun he'd imagine it would be, and how the building doubled as a bowling alley in case he got bored. By the time Nikolai had finished talking, they had arrived at said building.
"Oh! Listen to me rant, darling, we're already here!" he laughed with that same bashful blush on his face. He turned off the car and stepped out, hurrying to Roy's side to open the door for him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Roy listened to Nikolai the entire drive. He really didn't mind his constant talking and he found his blush pretty cute. "Oh no you weren't really ranting. I actually enjoyed listening to you talk it was quite nice" he said then chuckled seeing his blush once again when he let him out the car.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff