Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Leon Court

User Image

With each sting of the whip, Leon's arousal grew and grew, until his breeches were so tight, he could hardly stand it. Without fail, he cried out as the whip kissed his skin, each kiss leaving a red mark. Finally, he could take no more. "Pl-please, Master!" he cried, daring a glance up. His eyes, though clouded with desire, glistened with tears. "I beg you...I need...re-release..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Upon hearing such a request, Nikolai snapped his gaze at him. Leon was a wonderful sight, his tattered clothing nothing but shreds, his dusty skin painted with red of all shades. As horrific a sight this was to the ordinary eye, Captain Nikolai saw it as nothing more than a brilliant piece of art. The clear tears dripping into the blood, so bright against the dark of the wood against Leon. He'd be sure to take a mental photograph of this.
Nikolai lowered his whip and his hand to his side as he finished eyeing his slave. He wanted release, did he? Reaching him within three large steps, Nikolai nearly pressed his own body against Leon's own body. The hand that didn't grip the whip rose and pressed itself tightly against the slave's body. A shudder of pleasure ran down the captain's spine and shook his breath as he ran his hand down Leon's body, his fingers running against each ridge bump that had been a slash of the whip's scathing. The body he felt shuddered and only made him press his hand harder against him, tracing his index and middle finger along each cut. All twenty of them.
"So you want me to release you, do you?" Nikolai whispered softly into Leon's ears, listening intently to his own breathing. Short and labored, simply delightful. "And why, prey tell, should I listen to you?" For a second his hand lingered dangerously close to the groin, but he only moved it upwards to the cuts.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:01 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon trembled beneath Nikolai's fingers, tiny moans rising from his throat. At his master's question, Leon raised his head once more, his eyes staring into Nikolai's lime green one. "B-because...how can your sl-slave...pl-pleasure you...if h-he can f-f-focus only o-on his own a-arou-arousal?" he stammered out, blushing.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai tipped his head to the side to consider it. He spent those few seconds running his nails against the slashes, sure to add to the pain. His head tilted back to meet Leon's, eye narrowed ruthlessly. "You've a point." he confessed and lowered his hand, strongly, maybe even painfully, gripping him. "Show me how much you want it." he growled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He groaned, bucking into Nikolai's hand once. "Pl-please Master!! I beg you!!" Whimpering and moaning for release, his mouth let forth all the naughty things in his mind. "I...I need Master to touch my naughty d**k! I need Master's hands touching me, and sliding inside me! Oh, please Master! I want Master to c**! Master...I want you inside me..." Blushing shamelessly, Leon tilted his head back, letting loose a howl filled with both pain and pleasure.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

All ruthless, sadistic captain charm left at that time. What remained was an astonished Nikolai with his eyes as wide as his gaping mouth. Did that innocent young man really just say that? Dear him, he pushed him too far. Nikolai was just about to stop when Sloth took control of his arm and rubbed faster.
Oh no no, darling, Sloth said in his mind. I wouldn't even think of stopping this, it's too much torture!
Nikolai pursed his lips and studied Leon's expression, listening to his cries of woe and want. Mmm... I believe you're right, dearie, he finally agreed with his Sin and added some of his own speed to Sloth's.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:21 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Moaning, the teacher-turned-slave/soldier/captive bucked into Nikolai's hand erratically, until finally, he released. The hot white essence gathered in his tight breeches, leaving a small wet mark near his left hip. Panting, he bowed his head, his body hanging limply as he waited for his climax to subside. "Th-thank you...Master..." he said gratefully. "I...I will do...whatever you or-order..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Already the pirate world had begun fading into a purple mist. All that remained of the two were their uniforms. Nikolai had to admit, he might stay with this pirate look. He was enjoying the long coat and the eye-patch, he could see why so many bad boys had them~!
"Mmm, you just looked so excited by it, I simply had to try it." Nikolai shrugged while removing his eye patch. His now free left eye opened and squinted quickly as he adjusted to the mismatched light. "Besides, I've never role-played before. Why didn't you tell me how fun it was, darling? We absolutely must try it again soon, wouldn't you agree?" he asked with a light tilt of his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He shrugged the coat off, ripping what was left of the shirt off in one swift movement. "So long as we agree to stop ruining perfectly good shirts with whips," he laughed, pulling the coat back on after setting the ruined shirt on the arm of the couch. "There's actually a sex room downstairs that was set up for me and Maggie, with all these costumes and toys, but we never got to use them. You can go down there and check it out if you want. Hell, I'll even come with you!" Leon set his book back on its shelf, turning back with his hands on his waist. His hair was still pulled back into a ponytail, albeit, a very messy ponytail. He looked like any other rogue, but with a small softness about him. It was like he was just beginning to crawl from the darkness into the light.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

By then Nikolai's long coat had shortened back to his preferred blazer, he reverted from pirate captain to Sinful teacher. "Oh posh, dearie, I didn't like that shirt on you anyway." he scoffed and placed a hand on his hip, his lime green eyes exchanging their previous cruelty for dreariness. He gazed at Leon for a moment, charmed by his look of pure innocence, which was ironic seeing as by what happened.
"How you've the energy for another round, dearie, I'll never know!" he laughed lightly and was just about to collapse onto the couch when he heard a caw from outside of the cabin. It sounded just like any other caw, but it gained Nikolai's attention. "Oh!" He hurried to the nearest window and saw the very crow pecking at the glass, stopping occasionally to shake snowflakes off its feathers. "Hello dearie." the Sin smiled and opened the window to let the crow in. The crow cawed again then flew up to Nikolai's shoulder just as he closed the window.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Oh, I always have energy," he laughed, opting to sit on the arm of the couch as his clothes reverted back to normal, with the exception of his shirt. Leon tilted his head at the bird, confused. "Um...what's with the crow?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Hmm?" Nikolai looked over his free shoulder lazily then turned to face Leon, smiling warmly at him. "Why, this is my pet crow Ezekiel." he introduced and waved a hand towards his crow, which cawed at Leon. "He's been by my side since my days in World War II."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:18 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He grinned, pushing his hair back. "Wonderful to meet you, Ezekiel. I'm sorry, but your name seems a bit too holy for a pet of a Sin's. That's just...thrown me off a bit." Leon stood, shoving his hands into his pockets. "If you want some alone time, I can go make us something to eat."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled as Ezekiel cawed some more and made his way over to the muscular man. He leaned forward and kissed Leon, having to lift himself with his toes even with the other sitting. After a good long kiss, the Sin leaned away just a little. "I'd absolutely abhor the idea of leaving you, dearie, but I am rather famished from all that... hard work." Ezekiel cawed inquisitively, probably wondering why the lazy Sin mentioned working hard.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Fifteen minutes," he said, smiling softly. In the back of his mind, he still thought Nikolai would leave, but was too scared to say anything. Still, the teacher stood and, kissing Nikolai's forehead with the most masculinity a man can have, left the room.
Fifteen minutes later, he returned, two plates of angel hair spaghetti in his hands.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces