Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Shimizu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji held her at arms length gently by her arms and said "Don't worry Luna, I'll find out what's wrong with her and bring her back to you!" He then walked over to Luna's mother and said I just hope your mother would forgive me for using this technique on her. This'll be my first time using it in all honesty. . . ." and with that he tapped one finger on the forehead of Luna's mother, which made both Rikiji and Luna's mother collapse on the spot. When Rikiji had touched her, he had channeled his entire being into the connection point, thrusting his entire consciousness deep into her mind. Yes, he was using the customary ability of diving into someones subconscious. He figured that diving into her head might reveal a way to repair her damaged psyche. Upon using this technique, Rikiji's human guise dropped and his true form got revealed, showing his wings.

User Image

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luna Shimizu
"Unable to move from the weight of the embraced words,"

"Ri-sama!!" Luna exclaimed. Luna ran to Rikiji, bending over him. "Great! Now everyone I care about is unconscious!" she said angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Ishi's mind
Rikiji was walking along this winding forest path, that leads to a room, with no doors or windows, so no way out. There's someone there, a man, who keeps repeating things to the mother, Ishi, the man seems to have power over her. The closer Rikiji got to the man, the clearer the words got. "It's your fault. All your fault. You killed me, and now you're letting her die, letting him be close to her. You're killing him too, leaving him with her. We both know what will happen. We both know. It'll happen." it was almost as if there was an echo effect at the last words, and Ishi started shaking again, repeating "It's all my fault." over and over again.

"I fell into a warm dream. When I woke, it was after I lost you."

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji walked up to stand beside Ishi Shimizu and said "Mrs. Shimizu? Who is this man? What is he talking about? Are you alright?" He saw her crying and saying something was all her fault and he knelt down and said to her "Look, whatever's going on here, it's not your fault. It looks like you're brooding on the past, but in doing this you are leaving Luna alone to watch over you in a non-responsive state, and she can't take it anymore. That's why I'm here, to bring you back to her." He finished his sentence with a smile and held his hand out for her to take it.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna was still worrying over her mother and Rikiji.

Inside Ishi's mind
"What?? Who are you??" Ishi exclaimed upon seeing Rikiji. "I don't know you! Why are you talking about Luna? My past is my past, you've no say in it!" The man appeared again and repeated what he said earlier, word for word, tone for tone. She went back to babbling what she said before.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji kept his cool and ignored the rudeness behind the comment. It seems that talking about Luna clears her head out for a bit, so I should keep it up, he thought to himself. "Mrs. Shimizu, or should I call you Okaa-san? My name is Rikiji Hasegawa, and I live with you and your daughter Luna in your house. I am also a monster, a form of succubus to be exact, which is why I am able to be here and see and here what you do. Look, Luna is a sweet girl, and I know you love her, so why would you put her through the pain of losing her mother to insanity? Please, return to her with me so that she can smile from the bottom of her heart again," he finished with a smile again, extending his hand to her for her to take again.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:45 pm

Luna Shimizu

Inside Ishi's mind
"Who are you to say what she's feeling? Who are you to say what will happen?" Ishi said, still not giving in to Rikiji. The man appeared yet again, repeated what he said before, sending Ishi back into her state.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:25 am
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"Ma'am, I have been living with Luna for a few years now, and I have grown to know her like an older brother, and have even grow to love her as much. I have watched over her the past few years, and I believe that I now know how she feels nearly as much as she does, if not more." he began, remaining completely calm and cool. He sat down on his knees next to her and continued. "Ma'am, I love Luna, and I know she loves me. We have grown to love each other, and her love for me is so great that not too long ago it saved my life when I was nearly an inch from death! She loves me this much, yet she still loves you with all her heart, and is sad to see you like this. I can't stand to see her like this, having to suffer while she waits for you to snap out of this, to no avail. It crushes me to see her face the way it is every day. Sure, she may put on a happy face, but it's all a mask that she uses to cover up her sadness. She misses you, and she is miserable without you, her mother, to give her comfort like no one else could. That is my whole reason for being here, to bring you back so she can finally smile from the bottom of her heart again." He paused to let her absorb this, then continued on; "Ma'am, I love her, and I can't stand to see her so sad. Do you know what made me draw the line and decide to do what I'm doing? You made her do the one thing I never wanted to see her do, you made your daughter cry! If you love her even a fraction of how much she loves you or I, then you would stop wasting your time and come back to her! I know it must be hard, but that's why I'm here to bring you back, by force if necessary! Now please, help me prevent her from crying ever again," he finished, extending his hand to her so she could take it and return to the conscious world with him.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna had eventually just sat down and put Rikiji's head on her lap, stroking his hair, still worried.

Inside Ishi's mind
It looked like Ishi was about to take Rikiji's hand, but then she pulled away. "No . . . I'll just hurt her . . . like I hurt him . . . and then she'll hurt you, who'll you'll hurt as well . . . he will come as well, and create jealousy . . . but . . . no, it's not me . . . it's not my fault . . . but . . . no, it is me . . . it is my fault . . . it's always me . . . I'll hurt and hurt and she'll do the same . . . because our powers . . . uncontrollable, undisciplined . . . it'll all unravel . . . everyone will hurt, nothing will ever be the same again . . . the world . . . will change forever . . . unless . . . unless you are . . . could you be? No . . . maybe . . . yes, you must be!" Ishi exclaimed and took Rikiji's hand into hers. "You must protect her. You must protect him. You must protect them both. They are essential. You are essential. You must protect them . . . and yourself . . . before she loses control . . . and hurts . . . people . . . you must . . . I will . . . I will return with you, for her sake, and for everyone's sake. Their and hers and yours and his . . ." she continued to ramble slowly, til she got sense back again. "Take me back. I want to go back to my daughter."

Son Takahani

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:15 am
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

At first, Rikiji couldn't understand what she was rambling about, but when she told him he must protect Luna, he nodded his head in agreement. When she took his hand and asked to be brought back to her daughter, Rikiji smiled a small yet happy smile and said "Thank you Mrs. Shimizu, for Luna's sake." He then stood up with her and said "Now, let's go back to Luna!" and with that their bodies began to fade from Ishi's subconscious as they returned to the conscious world. He decided not to ask who the man was again, for it might make her retreat back to insanity, and all his hard work would have been for nothing.

Rikiji opened his eyes slowly, and when he saw Luna over him with a worried look on her face he reached up and rested his hand tenderly on her cheek. "I'm back," he said calmly with a smile

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna was so happy when Rikiji's eyes opened it was almost as if she had witnessed a miracle she was so happy. "Welcome back." she said, smiling happily. She then heard something she hoped for, but never thought she'd hear, her mother's voice. "M-mom?" she said, looking up at where her mother sat, smiling at her. "MOM!" she exclaimed, sitting Rikiji up and running to her mother. "Mom . . ." she repeated yet again, it was still hard for her to believe.

"You shouldn't worry so much, you'll get wrinkles." Ishi said in her gentle, caring voice. She then let out an oof when Luna hugged her. "I missed you too, my darling Luna." she said lovingly, holding Luna gently. "Thanks to your boyfriend over there, I'm not insane anymore. Well, I think I'll always be a little insane, but at least I'm not as insane as before. Hmm, he's not here yet? Ah well, he'll arrive." she said. looking first at Rikiji, then around the room.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"Hm? "He"? I wonder who she could be talking about?" Rikiji muttered to himself under his breath as he furled his wings back up. He smiled when he saw how happy Luna was to have her mom back. He could tell that now, she was finally smiling from the bottom of her heart. Yes, she should always be smiling, he thought to himself, smiling at the scene of their reunion.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna looked back over to Rikiji. She ran over and tackle hugged him, happier than she's ever been since her mother had gone into insanity. "Thank you so much, Ri-sama~!" Luna said happily, then kissed him, still hugging him.

Ishi watched as Luna ran and hugged Rikiji. 'Ah, I've missed so much of her life . . .' she thought to herself. She stood up and stretched, then started on her way to the kitchen to try to cook after all these years.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji smiled and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back when she kissed him. "It was my pleasure, I just couldn't stand to see you so sad Luna," he said softly, smiling at her. He then let go of her and said "Well, I should be getting to the shower now, I need to wash this old soup off of me, it is annoying after all. Not as annoying as when that girl dumped it all over me, but still real annoying." As he spoke about the incident that happened earlier that day, he was already walking towards the bathroom. "I'll see you when I get out, okay Luna?" he said aloud as he shut the bathroom door. He then undressed and turned on the shower, beginning to wash the soup out of his hair.

Luna_Shimizu3100

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:05 pm

"So let mercy come, and wash away, what I've done! I'll face myself,"

Dessi had walked through town looking for this house, and now that he was here, he was finally afraid. Afraid that Luna would reject him completely, even as a friend. He hoped that they could at least be that. But what he really hoped more than that was to be more than a friend to Luna. He knew he could protect her, which is what is most important to him, and that he was strong enough to get along if she rejected him. He calmed down and knocked on the door.

"to cross out what I've become! Erase myself, and let go of what I've done!"

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna smiled at Rikiji when he left, waving. She stood when she heard a knock on the door. She walked over to the door and opened it. She was shocked to see who it was. "D-Des-kun . . ." she stuttered, really very surprised to see him back after three years. "W-Why are you h-here?" she looked nervously at him, behind him, and at the glowing sword on his back that he always carried. He had once told her that it could kill just about any species, so she was worried for Rikiji.

Houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces