Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Working out?" Nikolai mused and leaned against the table, his chin on the palm of his hand. "Like push-ups and sit-ups?" He slyly eyed the priest's body up and down. "Makes sense. You look like you could tear a building in half given the right provocation."
Mmm, I've a better idea of what he could tear up~ Sloth purred.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Alright! I'm done eating!" Standing, the red priest started for the door, pulling his shoes on. "There's a small gym just down the hall. I'm going to go use it. Feel free to join me, but you must be exhausted so I'll see you in an hour...or so..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Are you kidding, dear-sir? I just napped! I'm far from exhausted." Nikolai chuckled as he rose from his chair, ignoring Sloth's protests. He smiled at Anthony until he remembered something and looked down, only for the loose white collar to jab his chin. "Hmm... I've no other attire." he murmured. There was a moment before he shrugged and smiled back at the priest. "I'll just do it in my unmentionables!" he said shamelessly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:02 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

He's almost-gone blush returned with a fervor. "I have some extra clothes you can use," Anthony said, walking to the door, his muscles tense.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

By the time Anthony would return, Nikolai was right next to his door. "I'm not so sure you should go out." he murmured and rested the back of his hand against Anthony's forehead. "You're burning up." he said and purposely leaned in, his hands falling on his muscular arms. "You're tense, too..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"AH! I'm fine!" he insisted, stepping back a bit. "Pl-please...space!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai instantly recoiled his hand when Anthony gave his outburst. He studied him for a second with a slowly raising eyebrow then stepped back, hands up and palms facing him. "Easy, I was just worried is all." he said in his defense. His eyes narrowed slightly. "Are you quite sure you're okay?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am
User Image

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine, just...let's just go." Opening the door, he strode out, his steps quick and crisp.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Chuckling at how flustered the priest had become, Nikolai tugged at the buttons of his wardrobe until the coat was off his body. "Ugh, I hate that thing." he murmured to himself while glaring at the robe. He slipped the white shirt over his body and slid the jeans on. It had been some time since he wore something this simple. Nikolai smiled at his new attire, though it was slightly bigger than him from size difference. Then there was his arm.
Now exposed, the branded 'SLOTH' on his right forearm stood out proudly. That... would certainly need some explaining. "Oh dear me." he murmured and looked around nervously for something to cover his arm. Come on, come on! Surely there was a first-aid kit around? After the third cabinet being opened in the kitchen, Nikolai found what he was looking for. A first-aid kit! Almost as if his prayers were answered! Gladly taking it out of the cabinet, he opened it and pulled out the tape. He wrapped his arm up until the brand wasn't visible at all then smirked in satisfaction.
As he put up the kit, he glanced at the clock and frowned. My had it really taken fifteen minutes to do all that? Oh dear, Anthony would be fuming! Nikolai hurried out of the room to see if the priest had waited or not.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:47 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"This isn't right," mumbled the hidden priest, who was currently cornered by a young, pretty nun who obviously only had one thing on her mind. "Please, Kimberly, Father Nikolai will be out any minute now!"
"So? I've been dying for this, Anthony!" she replied, kissing his neck.
He leaned his head back, holding back a moan. "K-Kimberly...we c-can't...we shouldn't!"
"Hush, Anthony...let me have my fun~" she purred, rubbing his sides. She gently bit his skin, smirking.
He moaned softly, gripping her shoulders. "Kimberly..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai walked out of the room a couple steps by the time he heard a quiet moan. He snapped his head in the direction it came from and stepped back until his back was against the wall, the shadows his blanket. He moved swiftly and subtly, the mice making more noise than him. Within a few strides he reached a section of the wall that turned to the area where Anthony was. Moving only his head, Nikolai glanced over and caught his breath at the sight. Well well, there was more sin in Father Anthony than he imagined! But who was that lady? Were they lovers? No, he was no expert on Christianity, but he was sure nuns were supposed to be married to the Almighty Lord or whatever.
It seems you've already lost your prey, dearie. Sloth said rather sympathetically, patting the Soviet's shoulder mentally. Oh well. I didn't like this one anyway. Let's go back, I've heard rumors of the Deacon here~
But Nikolai only shook his head. No, he replied mentally to the Sin. I haven't lost, I've only got... competition. His lime green eyes drifted to the girl for a moment, and the deep darkness managed to hide the smile curling on his lips. Or should I say second target?
Ohoho! Sloth giggled. How scandalous!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

He moaned again as the nun stroked the front of his jeans, then suddenly pushed her away. "N-not here! I can't....he's probably done by now."
"Then at least let me get you off. This boner could kill a man~" She got to her knees, smirking evilly.

Twenty minutes later

Anthony ducked out of the corner, walking back to his door and looking around. "Nikolai?"
Meanwhile, Kimberly was walking down the hall, fixing her crooked habit.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Two minutes later Nikolai walked down the hallway. He looked exhausted, and his heaving breathing didn't help his case. The chest of his shirt was drenched in sweat and clung to his slim yet still slightly muscular body. As he walked, his lime green eyes - which seemed to glow in the dusk of the area - traveled to the nun for a second. He gave her a small smile before continuing onward to his room. He almost entered the room when he heard his name and turned to see Anthony. It took a great deal of effort not to grin wickedly at the man.
"Hello, Father Anthony." he said and turned to face him, still clutching the door frame. "I got lost a few times, but I managed to find the gym." he laughed and tugged at his shirt to show proof. And he was being honest, he did find it and exercise. Five push-ups and one sit-up and he was done. "Where were you?" he asked with a light tilt of his head.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:30 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I...went for a run. Did some cardio, you know?"  he said, blushing and opening the door. "I'm glad you had fun exercising, Father Nikolai..." 'Wish I could have joined you...' he thought, sighing.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"A run?" he mused and eyed Anthony for a second. "Hmm, you truly are a strong one. Not even a bead of sweat!" he laughed again and walked inside. He repeatedly tugged at the collar of his, or Anthony's, shirt to let out some hot air, but it did no good. Eventually his exhaustion won and goaded him into taking the shirt off. "Much better." he sighed with relief and fell against the nearest chair, letting out a winded sigh. The war still left some mark on him, giving him the faintest image of abs and a thick scar on his right arm, just a couple inches under the shoulder. "Oh, I happened to see a nun on my way here. She was quite pretty. What was her name?" Nikolai asked while redirecting his lime green gaze to the priest.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff