Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Kumori Apartments
The Hiroshima Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:54 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

"Life is never what is seems to be...
☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him before she nodded lightly "It's fine I guess. But I told you I didn't to do that." she really hoped she didn't change that night. She sighed a little "It was alright. Dreamless but peaceful." she looked at him for a moment before she looked at the bread, hearing his question "Yeah I guess… seeing as it's all I really have." she closed her eyes a little annoyed with herself. "My home isn't guest ready."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:18 pm
Shifting Time

Drake frowned, he didn't like seeing Kaida-chan sad or annoyed. He moved closer to Kaida-chan. He slipped his hands on around her hip. "How about this." He moved in even closer to her so their legs where touching. "We go to the nearest restaurant, get some breakfast, go to the grocery store. Get some food for lunch and dinner there. Come back, and work everything out."  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida looked at him when he placed his hand around her. She looked up meeting his eyes and frowned a little "I don't mind the idea… but I couldn't do that to you. You shouldn't have to buy my food and what not." she obviously didn't understand how some relationships work, this was her first "I mean…" she sighed lightly "Alright… But I will pay you back, even if it comes out of my pay check from working for you."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:11 am
Shifting Time
xp

Drake smiled gleefully, she didn't get it. "No, no, no. You don't get it!" He looked down and shook his head. "You don't have to pay me!" He laughed a little. He then looked up. "Think of it as a,a....." He brought his hands up from Kaida-chans hip and rotate his fingers around each other. He was thinking. "A gift! A very helpful gift!" He then put his hands back on her hips and leaned in so there noses were touching. "Or, if you want, you can pay me in kisses." He smiled it was a win win situation.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:06 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida blinked confused when he told her she didn't get it. Well he was right she didn't get it. Watching and listening to him telling her she didn't have to pay him back. She frowned a little letting him continue telling her think of it as a very helpful gift. This made her blush and she blushed even more when he told her, she could pay him in kisses. Her mind was jumbles and her heart started to beat rapidly before she nodded lightly "A-alright…" she shivered a little before she turned her head looking away. "S-so should we go.."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 am
Shifting Time

Drake smiled when Kaida-chan blushed, he just couldn't get over how beautiful she was. He then frowned a little when she shivered and looked away. He wrapped his arms around her more and moved closer. "We don't have to go NOW." He put his nose up to her's. "And are you cold?" He took his left hand and slowly placed his hand around her chin. He moved her chin towards him. H then looked at her with his doggy eyes. "I can warm you up." He smiled he might get a night and a day in bed with Kaida-chan.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 am
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida let him hold her more as she nodded lightly to his statement about not going yet. Letting him turn her to face again she blinked at the look in his eyes "No, I'm not cold…" she bit her lip lightly as he told her he would warm her up "I'm just trying to figure out my emotions… This is all new to me…" she swallowed a little before she looked at herself. "I better change." she gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she started to slowly pull away.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:41 am
Shifting Time

Drake listened to Kaida, he was her first boyfriend, or even got this close. He felt her red lips touch his, they felt right. Like the lips were made by god himself. He watched her go, not wanting to leave her side. But he knew every one had their limits. He then looked himself over, he too was in the same cloths from yesterday. When Kaida-chan was out of sight he began to think. 'I want to be with her! But if we go to the city, she will become a target once anyone found out about us.' He turned to the counter and placed it his hands on it. 'And if they found out about Da, they will either kill her or experiment on her.' He looked down at the counter. He only had one option, and even that was going to be dangerous. He waited for Kaida-chan to come back  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:02 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida walked into her room and sighed heavily. Looking at the closet for a moment before she stepped over to it and opened the door. Pulling out a shirt that would fit her form and a pair of jeans, she changed. Walking back out she looked at Drake in the kitchen and frowned. Something seemed to be bothering him "Drake… Are you alright?"

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:20 pm
Shifting Time
tight jeans or no
Drake looked up at Kaida, his jaw dropped. He even blushes. She looked amazing. It took him a second before he could bring his job back up. "Ya, ya, ya." He moved closer to Kaida-chan. "You look amazing!" He looked her over, the jeans, her waist, and the shirt. He put his hands on her hip. "Wow!" He likes what he sees, her beauty. He looked into her eyes. "Are you trying to impress me? Because it is working!" He makes a big smile.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm
alphazarpha
Tight-ish jeans

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida blushed deeply when she saw his reaction to her. She didn't think she was that great in any fashion. When he finally answered her she nodded lightly. When he told her she looked amazing she blushed a little more "Yeah… I guess so." she bit her lip a little not thinking anything of it. Still listening to him, well the redness of her face was far more noticeable. When he asked if she was trying to impress him she blinked "N-not really… I was just looking for something comfortable…" she looked at herself "I really didn't think it was that great… then again… I don't have the greatest self-esteem."

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 pm
Shifting Time

Drake frowned when Kaida-chan said she had low self-esteem. He moved closer to her, so that the only thing between them were their cloths. "You look beautiful with anything you put on!" He began rocking left and right. "You don't need self-esteem around people who love you." With that He titled his head and closed his eyes, he kissed her. He gave a full out French kiss, tongue and everything.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:58 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida blushed lightly when he told her she looked beautiful in anything she put on. When he seemed to started rocking like he did the night before she smiled lightly. Hearing him tell her she didn't need self-esteem around people that love her she gave him a nod. Letting him kiss her, her gasped lightly, hesitating before she started to get into it. Her arms wrapped around him as she closed her eyes.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:26 pm
Shifting Time

Drake felt Kaida-chan's tongue come into his mouth, he wasn't going to waste this moment. He began to wokkel, a mix of walking and woddleing, to her bed room. He kept moving his hands up and down Kaida-chan as they moved. He kept his mouth with her's the whole way. When he got to the bed, he fell first. Just so she wouldn't get hurt.  

The Anemoi

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Shifting Time

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:05 pm
alphazarpha

User Image
Kaida Hiroshima

☪✿★☀☪✿★☀☪✿★☀

Kaida followed him not knowing what was happening. When she felt them fall to the bed she gasped lightly. Breaking the kiss she looked up and around. Blushing lightly she pulled away a little "Ummm… awkward…" she bit her lip and looked at him "We should go get breakfast?" she wasn't sure what was going on but them laying on the bed together was something she wasn't ready for.

☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾☼✩❀☾
...and neither am I"

Kumori Apartments

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas