Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
looking to have an rp family (children) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:31 am
smiles as i poor the milk and cheese in the pan as you stir. "alright sweetie, go wash your paws for lunch"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 am
"Okay." She said happily as she got down carefully and went over to the sink and washed her hands. She loved her new daddy, he was nice and she could tell he loved her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 pm
he finished cooking and poored the mac and cheese into a bowl for her and set it on the table then sat down on a bar stool in the kitchen fiddling with his Gibson Les Paul guitar-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:11 pm
Annabelle smiled as she ate her mac and cheese. THen she saw him fiddling with his guitar and asked after she swallowed, "Daddy what kind of guitar is that?" She was fascinated with anything to do with music. She loved to sing more than anything.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:58 pm
"oh this?" he asked "this is just my sunburst gibson les paul" he said as he smiled and started playing the song 2nd Sucks by A Day to Remember (that songs on my profile)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:37 pm
((KK Lol))

Annabelle listened to the music as she ate. Once she finished she went over and sat down in front of him with her tail wagging as she listened to him playing.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:40 pm
-sits playing getting kind of into it and i space out and drops out of my stool and rocks out to the song while singing- i speak the truth, and everybody else knows it, so set your ego to the side and just et the ******** over it!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:03 pm
Annabelle then covers her mouth and said "Daddy you just said a bad word." She then puts her ears back wondering why he disobeyed his own rule.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 am
"oh, im so sorry child, i kinda forgot where i was there for a moment, when i get to playing i loose track of everything else but the music" he sits back down and looks up at the clock "you should probably take a nap kiddo, we have a long day ahead  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:19 pm
Annabelle then hugged him and went off to take a nap. She was snuggled under the covers of her bed and yawned a little as she fell asleep. She loved her new daddy. he was a lot of fun.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
Annabelle then hugged him and went off to take a nap. She was snuggled under the covers of her bed and yawned a little as she fell asleep. She loved her new daddy. he was a lot of fun.

he smiles and puts his guitar down on its stand and he wanders into her room making sure shes ok before going to his room and relaxes-  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:56 am
Annabelle smiled as she slept. When she woke up, she stretched and went to find Kiba.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:56 pm
he is sitting in the room furnished for a baby looking around wishfuly not noticing you where awake  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:09 am
Annabelle then came up to Kiba and hugged his arm. She was holding her stuffed wolf from the orphanage. SHe was still half asleep and was snuggling her face into Kiba's arm.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Kiba Zetsumei

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:23 pm
Snapping out of his daze he looked down at his little girl and smiled  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]