Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Sages MLP thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronie?
  Duh yeah.
  Hell no.
  indifferent
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:06 am
Well seems Im up to date now.

And current main six standing for me is

Apple jack > Twilight Sparkle > Rainbow Dash > fluttershy > Pinky > Rarity.

Rarity I just dont connect with, although in one ep she showed she can overcome her issues to help her family she is still too self focused.

Pinky..she is fun, cute, funny...but dosent really seem to have much of a story. I would like to see more backround story about her to show shes not just a happy go lucky pony

Fluttershy, I love her, but her shyness at times is way overdone, I know its her name...but I still feel she should be able to at least get her friends to listen to her more easily.

Dash....is still a dude pony....but anyways at times really disliked her douchyness, but she is learning and developing and does really care, so shes moved up.

Twilight...a nerd pony...who dosent love that.

Apple...still the one I identify most with.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 am
dammit how was i not around for this D:

how did i KNOW if u watched you'd be an AJ fan XD Lol shes my least favorite actually

Pinkie is best pony XD tho...ive been favoring twilight lately lol of the mane 6 at least. of not mane 6 i love derpy

Im so glad you watched! Welcome to the herd heart  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:28 pm
Blackdragon0228

how did i KNOW if u watched you'd be an AJ fan XD Lol shes my least favorite actually

Pinkie is best pony XD tho...ive been favoring twilight lately lol of the mane 6 at least. of not mane 6 i love derpy

I think we like who we feel we are like somewhat. Like I dont really see why people would like rarity *shrugs* but to each thier own.

The best non-main I have quoted in my sig XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:31 pm
Sagebomb
Blackdragon0228

I think we like who we feel we are like somewhat. Like I dont really see why people would like rarity *shrugs* but to each thier own.

The best non-main I have quoted in my sig XD

i do enjoy big mac XD but you're very right we like who we're most like. i love that the personalities are so apparent in them all. rarity is funny to me tho lol  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:36 pm
Blackdragon0228

i do enjoy big mac XD but you're very right we like who we're most like. i love that the personalities are so apparent in them all. rarity is funny to me tho lol

Big Mac knows just what to say, he seems the most well thought out pony XD, that one episode where he breaks out, that was pretty funny though  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:15 am
Sagebomb
Blackdragon0228

Big Mac knows just what to say, he seems the most well thought out pony XD, that one episode where he breaks out, that was pretty funny though

Its a less is more kinda thing lol. so when he DOES say something its hilarious. You know its important when big mac speaks lol  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:43 am
Blackdragon0228
Sagebomb
Blackdragon0228

Its a less is more kinda thing lol. so when he DOES say something its hilarious. You know its important when big mac speaks lol

True its often those who say the least who know the most.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm
mlp is a wonderful series.
the fandom is pretty crazy sometimes though. some of the people in it take things waaaaaay too far.

season one was such a great season for ponies.

an ice queen

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:16 am
eponines
the fandom is pretty crazy sometimes though. some of the people in it take things waaaaaay too far.

Anything that is a group, has extremists XD

Anyone else feel the last episode was just a filler? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:19 pm
Sagebomb
eponines

Anything that is a group, has extremists XD

Anyone else feel the last episode was just a filler? gonk

with spike and aj?

it would have better if it wasn't so obvious what was coming, i think. it really did seem like a filler ep.

an ice queen

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:53 pm
eponines

with spike and aj?

it would have better if it wasn't so obvious what was coming, i think. it really did seem like a filler ep.

Yeah, spike at your service. It seems like nothing happened, nothing was learnt to send to Celestia (sure she doesnt need weekly letters now but she should still get a letter each week from someone)

Also

"Spike is also shown to be an adept cook, baking and making dishes such as cookies and salads."

What happened...he is a good cook, and suddenly he cant cook...discontinuality gonk it was basically a episode about spike with spike out of character.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 pm
Sage, I am proud.

And yeah, I felt like the last episode felt kinda empty as well. But the next one should be interesting...supposedly not only has something to do with Discord, but also sounds like it's going to have a Fluttershy focus, so that's always fun.

I read a fan theory that AJ was the new lead character considering she's had a speaking role in every episode this season (which they said not even Twilight has had) and is the only one in the season so far to write a letter to the princess. So...maybe? But I doubt it.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:36 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Sage, I am proud.

And yeah, I felt like the last episode felt kinda empty as well. But the next one should be interesting...supposedly not only has something to do with Discord, but also sounds like it's going to have a Fluttershy focus, so that's always fun.

I read a fan theory that AJ was the new lead character considering she's had a speaking role in every episode this season (which they said not even Twilight has had) and is the only one in the season so far to write a letter to the princess. So...maybe? But I doubt it.

Bro, great to see you ^_^.

Yep definitly a fluttershy focus, the next episode is back on spike though gonk

I very much doubt it twilight is "what makes it all complete" I dont see her not being the main. But Celestia did allow for the focus to shift away from twilight so maybe it was part of thier plan to focus on different ponies seperatly.,  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:39 am
I've liked some of the Spike episodes. Like the one where he tried to frame the owl and the one where he got all greedy...even the one where he went to be with other dragons wasn't terrible (what the Hell happened to that baby phoenix of his, anyway?). But this one it just felt like he was being oblivious to what AJ wanted, which kinda makes saving someone more of a hassle than it was in the first place.

I think the shift from Twilight is natural in that 1) nearly all of the first two episodes were exclusively centered around her, and 2) season 2 had less of a Twilight focus than season 1, so it would make sense for the focus to get even more varied as time goes on.

By the way, what's your take on the obvious foreshadowing that they did for her at the beginning of the season?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:45 am
GoldDiggingWhore

By the way, what's your take on the obvious foreshadowing that they did for her at the beginning of the season?

Spike just wasnt even spike in this episode, hes not that clumsy and hes a good cook. Maybe he had a inner ear infection or something.

I actually quite liked the teen dragon episode, but then I kinda like quest based things.

What do you mean by foreshadowing?  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces