Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Route 66 Drive In Theatre Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

He considered it. "Very well. Many students like to skip my class since it hardly classifies as one anyways. Teach me art." he said just as his foot bumped against the risen sidewalk, causing him to stumble forward slightly until his stick could find purchase and keep him from falling down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

George Silver

George stood in front of his, setting his hands on Leviticus' chest and holding him upright until he regained his footing. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry, I should have paid better attention..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:46 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Leviticus paused. He could feel the man's hand at his chest, hoping his raised heartbeat wasn't terribly noticeable. His hand was large, slender and long fingers promising excellent skill with precision of the arts. He must have played piano at some point. Speaking of George, he had gotten remarkably close. The blind man could feel his breath against him, it still held the scent of tea from earlier.
Coughing awkwardly to the side, Leviticus leaned away. "Erm... It's fine. I should really pay more attention myself." He released George's arm to rub the back of his head awkwardly. "I'm a bit flustered, I admit. I should be a master of this, able to know everything before it even happens with my lost sight, and yet I still feel as if this were a fresh loss."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

George Silver

"This is a new world we live in, Leviticus. You can't be blamed for being lost in it." Standing beside him, George took Leviticus' un-stick-wielding arm and started off once more. "I have my sight, and I barely can make it through."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Yes," Leviticus agreed wearily. "I can barely keep up with how fast paced this time has gotten. I hear of iPhones and iPads, Wiis and BluRay. It's overwhelming." Blushing at a sudden thought, Leviticus lowered his head humiliatingly. "Erm... George?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

George Silver

"Yes, Leviticus?" he answered, stopping and once again facing the man. "What is it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

He looked to the side awkwardly and twirled a finger around the strands of his blindfold. "Since you're teaching me technology... Would you mind teaching me how to use an iPhone? Or any phone at that?" he asked with his blush deepening. "I was getting the hang of a wind-up phone, but now they've touch screens and I can't tell which is which!" he said with some frustration creeping into his tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 pm
User Image

George Silver

With a small smile, he nodded. "I would love to. You know, they have several apps that make it easier for a blind man to use them."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Is that right?" Leviticus mused, catching the faint sound of waves crashing and the scent of the sea. "What exactly do they do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

George Silver

"It translates phrases into either discreet vibrations that mimic a cross of Braille and Morse Code, or it will read whatever you touch to you. You can even say a number, and it will dial it for you," he said, moving his hand down to clasp Leviticus'. "It's a bit much when you start, but it gets easier as you go on."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

An app... It was as simple as that. He imagined, more along the lines of hoped, that Esther and Ezra had not told him of this because Esther didn't hear about it and Ezra couldn't speak. But he knew better. The blind man sighed until he felt George's hand lower to his own. He hesitated for a second and pulled his away. "How-How do I get this app?" he asked, trying to stay focused on the train of thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

George Silver

Undeterred, George took his arm once more and pulled him from the curb. "You ask me nicely, and I get it for you from the App Store."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Leviticus chuckled. "May I please have this app?" He could hear the cries of seagulls flying nearby.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

George Silver

"I'm not convinced you want it enough," he teased, not realizing his flirtation until his words were spoken.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Leviticus could hear the tone of flirtation, yet he let it carry on, finding it amusing at the very least. "Oh? And what do I have to do to convince you?" he asked.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff