Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Divine Life_x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image
Hikaru Shizuo

Hikaru felt himself smiling as the other two came over and introduced themselves to the black and white haired boy. Addressing the response he recieved, the elf nodded, happy to hear that this boy didn't think it was terrible here. By the sounds of it, he had been here more than once. So, if he thought it was bad, it must be pretty terrible. Upon hearing the second half of what the male had to say, Hikaru blushed. It might have been his imagination, but it might not have been. If it wasn't then he was pretty sure that he'd meant that he, Hikaru a mere elf, would make him start liking it more.

Hearing another student enter made relief fill Hikaru. He felt he cheeks cool down as the girl came in the room, then decided to sit down by Nicole, no doubt because of the beauty and their attraction. Hikaru stared at the two girls that were now in conversation until he felt he could turn and look at Kuro again without his cheeks turning bright red. Thankfully, it was only a moment or two, which made it less awkward.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:16 pm
((Somebody please post. I don't care who it is, just somebody.))  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image
Aomina was pleasantly surprised when the new boy actually responded ti her in a friendly manner. "It's nice to meet you, Kuro-san!" she replied in her naturally musical voice. His name, as well as his lack of a shirt, furthered her belief that he was a werewolf. I would ask him...but I don't want to intrude upon his privacy. The nymph was surprised at his next question. She looked around nervously. "U-umm...no. It's actually my third, but I'm still taking first-year classes." she said, her pale skin showing a cold blush. She didn't want to bore the others with her story, but she had actually failed the previous two years. The nymph was amazingly intelligent, but due to an illness she had missed the final test of her first year, and had failed the class. As for her second year, the scorching weather prevented her from attending most of the classes throughout the year. As a water nymph, she could not go outside in conditions of extreme heat, or she would evaporate and die. Therefore, she had failed again. This year, however, she was determined to pass, no matter what. She finally warmed up to this guy completely when he smiled at her. Werewolf or not, this guy is pretty nice. I-I think everybody deserves a chance, she thought to herself, smiling. Aomina turned slightly when Nicole walked over. She giggled at how slowly the girl walked, and was amused by her shyness. The nymph herself was pretty shy, but her natural curiosity prevented her from being too much of a recluse. Her heart warmed at the timid way the fairy introduced herself. Aomina noticed how the creatures delicate frame swayed side to side as she talked. The nymph could feel a part of her heating up, and she blushed. She was secretly a bit of a pervert, and was enjoying the girl's movement a little too much. She turned away, her face still blue from her blush. She thought on her face for a second, wondering if anybody else knew that nymphs had water in place of their blood, and so their faces turned blue instead of red when they were embarrassed. She contemplated this, and didn't really notice when a new girl walked in.She snapped back to reality when the girl spoke. Who is this girl? So bold! She just came out of nowhere! Aomina marveled at the girl's lack of timidness. I wish I was more like that. The girl wasn't nearly as beautiful as Nicole, but was cute nonetheless. The girl had large breasts, which reminded Aomina of the balloons that she sometimes saw in stores, or at birthday parties. She resisted a sudden, strong urge to poke them. She noticed that the girl had no unusual appendages, no strange coloring, and was of normal size. She figured that this girl was either a human, or a very stupid vampire that had enrolled in a day class. However, the girl had a sweet, innocent visage that did not detail a vampiric nature. Vampires were another creature that the water nymph knew well. They feared her, for pure water was death to them. However, she preferred them over humans. Humans were wasteful with water, and they polluted countless lakes, rivers, and even oceans. They were dependent on water, and the nymphs that protected it, for their very life and yet they treated it with such disrespect. She frowned, and looked at the girl again. Everybody deserves a chance... she scolded herself. Maybe this girl was different. Only time would tell. She listened again as Nicole introduced herself, and smiled when the fairy asked the question that she had just been wondering. She smiled softly, her pearl skin gleaming, as Hikaru continued to engage himself in conversation with Kuro, and the nymph turned back to the seemingly human girl and awaited her response.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:27 pm
There are 6 people, other than myself, in this RP. Can one of you guys post. Please? cat_gonk  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:46 pm
Ooc: I KNEW I JOINED ANOTHER RP >.< Sorry!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Claudette stirred around her classroom, making sure everything was perfect for the arrival of new students. It wasn't as huge as other professors' classes, but she wouldn't have to strain her voice. She loved it when people entered the class, either expecting to fail, pass, or examine her body the whole time. Bottles, viles, goggles and things were laid out on every desk, while her desk was filled with chemical equations, the roster, her laptop, formulas, and many other things. On the walls of the class were caution signs, warning labels, cabinets filled with bottles, boxes, and carts that contained different substances. Claudette sat down behind her desk and began to work on the formula she had began to concoct as she waited for the class to fill in.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:11 pm
(I've been waiting for AllorNothing to post so I'm sorry if I have been inactive in this RP, but now you know why)  

MichelleLiciousKisses

AllorNothing132

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:57 pm
Amanda RemeyUser Image

I giggled at this, "Yes I am a human but it seems that so far I am the only one here." She looked at this girl noticing her beautiful dress and long flowing hair. "That dress is so cute" I smiled "Where did you get it?"
Waiting for a response I looked around the classroom there was many strange creatures here but she was expecting that she had read it somewhere in her scholarship brochure. In an instant she had remembered that she has not told the girl her name.
"Oh, and my name is Amanda!" I said maybe just a little too loud. I blushed and regained myself. Hey at least I had caught myself I deserved a bit of credit for that... okay maybe I had made myself look like a complete ditz on the first day but I will show them when the sports team starts up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 pm
(OOC: Sorry for not posting in awhile, my computer died. sweatdrop heart ))  

AllorNothing132

l-Cake Senpai-l

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:43 pm
not to be rude.... but aren't we supposed to write in third person p.o.v? meaning no use of I, my, me, etc. It bugs me. :c but that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:01 pm
RaisedByWolves
AllorNothing132

Yes, we should be posting in third person. AllorNothing please fix that. RaisedByWolves, you're perfectly within your rights to question it. Although you might want to check your own posts before commenting on somebody else's. If you hadn't noticed, the RP has already started, and students are already in the classroom. Please make sure you read every other post before you post something. Your post make no sense in context with everybody else's, and you need to revise it before it screws up everybody else. And another thing, from now on can we PLEASE stop posting OOC posts individually? It's annoying, it takes up space, and it interrupts the flow of the RP. The only reason i'm doing it now is to make a point. Just put them in with your character's post and separate it by a few lines. PLEASE. I don't want to have to address these things because it wastes space, it wastes my time, and it works my last nerves. I'm not sure if you guys are new to RP, but if not then y'all should already know this. I say this with as much kindness as I can, and I'm sorry if you were offended. If you have any issues PM me, and don't take up space in the RP. Love you darlings, and have a nice day.  

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

x_Divine Life_x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:07 pm
((OOC: Sorry for not posting, I'm waiting for candy raver to post.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 pm
User Image
Name: Yoshiro Akihiko
Student or teacher: Student
Race: Fire demon
Powers/abilities:
- The ability to conjure fire on command
- Aura blast: Yoshiro's aura surrounds him in a redish haze, which can sear objects or acts as a defense mechanism
Orientation: Bisexual
Personality/bio: Yoshiro was never close with his parents, rather he was the opposite, and left home as soon as he was able to. He spent most of his time practicing using his element until he got it under his complete control, with only a few mishaps here and there.
Personality-wise, Yoshiro is docile and mild, finding that there is no need to fight for stupid reasons. He's a very happy-go-lucky/live-in-the-moment sort of person, and tries his best in whatever he does, no matter how much of a failure it may be.
Anything else you want to add: Yoshiro has his left ear pierced, which puts a limit on his powers in case they manifest beyond his control. In short, it's a limiter.

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

MichelleLiciousKisses

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

Nicole Lee

Nicole blushed more after hearing the girl compliment her on her dress. Her face turned rosy pink which made her look away. After a few seconds she looked at the girl once more "thank you.. my mother got it for me" she told the girl in a soft cutesy voice. Nicole heard the girl announce her name as 'Amanda' which Nicole smiled more "it's a pleasure to meet you, Amanda" she said to the girl with a bow of her head. Afterwards, she noticed that the teacher had arrived and wondered if everyone should be in a seat or that they should wait until the teacher instructed them on what to do. She noticed how beautiful the teacher looked which made Nicole blush even more. She turned her attention away from the teacher to look at Amanda "so what made you come to this school?" Nicole asks in curiosity.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image
Aomina frowned slightly when the new girl confirmed that she was indeed a human. She had better not go around polluting things and wasting water, the nymph worried. She began to nibble absent-mindedly on her nails, curious as to what destruction this human would bring. Her nails transformed into water once they were off of her. She thought on this fact and stopped biting her nails. She looked at her hand, the cold white skin gleaming underneath the warm light from the windows.Transforming into water was normal for every part of the girl; once a body part, no matter how big or small, was removed or severed it would immediately be changed into water. This amazing act of nature allowed the water nymph to reconnect any limbs that she might lose and heal any wounds she might get. She was still pondering this when the girl complimented Nicole's dress. She smiled slightly. I guess she seems nice. Her personality is fine I guess, but it's her habits when it comes to the way she treats nature that I'm worried about. She began biting her nails again, observing this strange girl as she looked around the room. She didn't seem affected by the plethora of 'monsters' in the room. Aomina gave her credit for that at least. The nymph jumped when the girl suddenly yelled out her name. Aomina wasn't too fond of loud people, but the way the human blushed afterwards redeemed her in the water nymph's eyes. She listened as Nicole responded to Amanda, and sighed. The conversation seemed to be between the two of them now, which was perfectly fine with her. She melted into a puddle and began sliding around on the floor, bubbling and splashing. She giggled, enjoying herself. She flowed over the marble, the coolness of it matching the coolness of herself. She splashed playfully at the feet of the desks and chairs, avoiding the other students. She looked up and was shocked to see that the teacher had arrived. She began to boil with embarrassment, and returned to her natural solid shape. She glided back to her own desk and sat down quickly before the woman could say anything. Aomina was a very good student, and was well-behaved and studious. To be reprimanded on her first day was unthinkable. She had met the teacher before, as this was her third year of having to take this class due to her conditions in the past two years. Despite her familiarity with the sorceress, Aomina was still struck by how sexy the teacher was. She admired the shine in the woman's forest green hair, and the glint in her mint colored eyes .She blushed as her eyes roamed over the woman's body, hesitating lustfully at her large round breasts. She envisioned what it would e like to feel those round balls of skin in her hands. The nymph bit her lip, her face a pale blue from her blush. Aomina caught herself and looked away towards the wall, shocked at her thoughts. What is wrong with you! She's an adult! You can't think about her that way! She cleared her throat and smoothed her dress to distract herself. After her dress was smoothed so much that it clung to her skin and accentuate her every curve, she took out her brush and began brushing her hair. The brush, like the vast majority of her things, was made of enchanted water. It glistened in the light and reflected the rays around the room. She wasn't grooming herself to get attention; it was just something that she did when she was nervous. She hated how sick her mind was, and did everything she could to keep herself busy so that she wouldn't have time to think. the bristles of the brush ran through the silky strands of her blue hair. As she brushed she sung softly to herself, reciting a song that her mother had taught her in their native tongue. Even if the other students heard he they would not understand a word as her native language was that of the nymphs. Only other nymphs would be able to comprehend the mystical words that poured like liquid silver from her delicate lips.

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

darlindol17

Bashful Cutie-Pie

7,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 pm
Okay it seems that I must do this again. What will it take to get you guys to actually post? Seriously, I want to know. Do I need to start quoting you guys so that you'll remember? It's completely reasonable if that's what I have to do. Please PM me your response to the "what do I need to do" question and do not post it here.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff