Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☀¢нαηgιηg ѕєαѕσηѕ❅ OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:18 pm
Artificial Laws
Alrighty tighty! Why thank you.~ And also. >.> Anyone wanna give me a down low on whats happening? XD I don't feel like reaaaading.

Weeeellll, right now everyone except for Aaron, Alex, Emma, Chelsea and Foster are at Jay's house. Cassia is currently being attacked in her own mind and both Jay & Taylor are in there trying to help her. That's the most recent that has happened. And I think Journey is upstairs freaking out too because Cassia & Taylor are passed out in the bathroom.

However, once emenoh and Felixxia reply, we will be starting again and we will be at the park at midnight, where everyone will formally meet and we will go from there. All the events that happened before will not have been discussed until then. So Cassia will have a strange burn mark from Prime being a D-Bag & I think Taylor does too? I would skim through the 2nd to last page of the RP because I think I've covered the main things.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:19 pm
I don't know if this is too late or not, but I'd still to to stick around!
I'm sorry for not being here for the past couple of weeks, things had gotten crazy. My Finals started, then my dad got really really sick... blah! But everything's starting to get back to normal so I can get back to posting :]  

emenoh

Romantic Gekko

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 pm
So what's going on right now?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:07 am
Emenoh I'm so happy to see that post. I hope you've read all the other posts so you'll be able to catch on with this one.

So I'm just going to assume that Felixxia is not going to be coming back either, so we have two roles open for February and March.

I also thought I'd give you an update on Bree... A few weeks ago, they had a search party out in the country around our town. They found her shoes really late that night, but no Bree. At that point, I was really terrified. I mean, I was before, but it never felt this real until that point.

On February 9th, they found her body. She was found on the outskirts of the town next to ours, about 12 miles away, and was buried by a cluster of trees in a trash bag.. God this feels like a ******** up episode of CSI. I don't know quite how to get through this.. I never really thought that when she came home, she'd be in a casket. She was my best friend..

I'm sorry y'all, i'm quite emotional right now. If anyone wants to take up those new roles, just send me a profile for them and I'll pick the one I like best whenever I can. I'll be taking over Bree's role, just because I know how she writes and I know how she would want her role to be continued..

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

authin

Random Lullaby

emenoh

Artificial Laws

xXJustified_DeathXx

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am
Flawless Fire

Oh dear gosh. Flawless, I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm here if you need to talk to anyone. Even though I admit to not even coming close to knowing what you're feeling, I will be here with open arms and listening ears. (>o3o)> GIMME SOME SUGGAH <(o3o<)

Anyways, I can't wait to start up this roleplay again. : ) ETHAN WILL MAKE YOU'RE LIVES HELL...MWHAHAHA.

Also. : 3 I'm finding new pictures and editing my post style, I hope you guys don't mind. I JUST WANNA MAKE IT AWESOME. Cause I'm awesome, but the post style wont reach it to my level because I'm on level like....80003284230984732749 OF AWESOMENESS.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 am
Flawless Fire

Lovie, I'm so, so, so sorry. sad I can't believe that...
I was shocked when I read that honestly.
You'll be in my prayers and my church's prayers. Please feel free to talk to me too if you need to.

I'm also excited to get this roleplay going again. I kinda feel bad for my 1x1 partner since I got writers block on ours. I'm ready for a roleplay I won't blank on! xD
Maybe I'll follow in Laws foot steps and update my posting style and picture too~ Hmm.~

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:27 am
Flawless Fire

Good lord Flawless... I'm so sorry for you, not to mention Bree. I was almost gonna say why are you still here; if you need to take time off to deal with this I think we'd all understand. I guess it would be selfish of me to quit at this point so I'll hopefully get a post up real soon. Can you possibly give me a point or someone's post to start from so I can catch up easier?

Thinking of you through this tough time and always here for you <333  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:01 am
Flawless, that is awful news. I'm sorry for your loss. It's truly terrible, and there are so many horrible people in this world. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I think it's safe to say that everyone here will support you and talk to you if you need talked to.
Again, I'm so sorry for your loss darling <3  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:39 pm
You guys are the reason I love Gaia so much. Never have I met such a supportive group that I did not know personally. I love you guys a lot <3

Artificial, (>o3o)> heres your sugarrr <(o3o<) I'll be honest that got me giggling heheh. I can't wait to see Ethan be a pain. That will be lots of fun c: and I'm totally okay with you changing your pictures, totally fine by me.

Random, I really appreciate it. My church was praying for her safe return, but I guess her place is in heaven with Him. This happening made me realize how little religious influence I have in my life. I kind of pushed my church away for the longest time but now with this... they've welcomed me back with open arms.

Justified, I won't be leaving any time soon dear <3 I love Bree and I had my time to mourn previously and I think I'm ready to come back. We're gonna be starting at the midnight meeting point with Ko, which everyone will be at and will formally meet, so you'll be able to jump in there.

Catastrophic, thank you so very much <33 Side note, I know I forgot to post last night in Hollywood but I will be tonight. My computer was being a turd.

I meant to post this message last night, but my computer decided to freeze and I wasn't going to put up with it so I just went to sleep at 5 in the afternoon. I think it's safe to say I won't get sleep tonight now because of that hahah.

Anyways, I'm ready to start this roleplay up again. Random & Catastrophic, there are two available, March and February. However, March is a girl and February is a boy. I know you both were talking about taking on another girl so I thought you two could talk about it and decide. If one of you gets the girl and the other doesn't want the boy, I'll post a wanted ad for his role.

When I post tonight, we'll be at the meeting area in the park with Ko. Everyone will be there and will be formally introduced to eachother. Every thing that happened before still did happen! So Emma, Aaron & Alex still saw that creepy guy with the dead bird (nice touch with that) and Jay, Cassia & Taylor still went into Cassia's alcove and were attacked by Prime and will have burns on their forehead from Prime.

That's all I can think of to point out, if I missed anything, I'll put it in the ooc of my post tonight.

I love you guys, a lot. And I really appreciate you guys sticking this out and being so amazing. I love you all <3

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

authin

Random Lullaby

emenoh

Artificial Laws

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 pm
Flawless Fire

Let's do this!~ : 3 And I'm just that good that I can make you laugh.. ^-^ And I already made my new post layout and stuffs~ So I'm ready to post.  

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:07 pm
I've made two posts: one for Cassia and one for Ko & Cady. Let's get going!

x CatastrophicHeartbreak

authin

Random Lullaby

emenoh

Artificial Laws

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm
Flawless Fire

We just want you to know how much we love and support you, lovie : D!<3 And I'm glad you're finding direction again. Though, I wish such a tragic thing wouldn't have happened.

And ERMAGERD <3 I'm soooooo happy to be starting again biggrin I guess with a new start, comes a new and improved (or not so improved) posting style for little miss Journey~

And I'M SO HAPPPPPPY. SADGDFDGS. Got my Flaky cosplay wig today *3*!!!!!!

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm
x CatastrophicHeartbreak

Lovie, you please pick. You can take which ever one you would like. I don't mind. And if you pick the girl and Flawless thinks we really need the boy asap, I will take him up and try my best to attempt to play a good, accurate boy for you all~ : D So please pick and let me know!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:28 am
I'll make a profile for the month of March. c:  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff