Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Warriors: Prophecy for Three ((Dead, Closed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:45 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Brandy, Nate, and Shadow ~~

User ImageUser Image

Nate chuckles: "That's fine, I just thought you should know." And then he hears something about the Clan Gathering. "What's that?"

Herbpool decided to answer that question: "That is when Four clans come together. Nate, we are not the only clan in this forest. There are four clans all together that live like we do, have the same rules, and all believe in Starclan. But all four have different ways of catching prey. For Instance, Shadow caught a fish which Thunderclan was a bit confused at. It's not like they want fish, but it's because Riverclan are specialized for fishing, thus it's their 'special' prey. Like how Windclan is known for their speed, so often they catch fast prey like rabbits. Shadowclan can go through rough terrain, and muddy area so often they go after reptiles like frogs. And us, we can catch birds. But anyway, a Clan Gathering is when all four clans come together in peace in the name of Starclan and share what has happened in a moon. We all try to come in peace and share stories. This is also where other cats can socialize with others. But we try to recommend not getting too close, since if a fight between a clan..or if someone intrudes 'your' territory and it's your friend. You have to follow the code, and it has to be more important than a friend from a different clan."

Nates head spirled by so much information shared to him as he tries getting it through his head. "Oh...ok. I got it. And well..I hope the deputy's nice." Herbpool "Do not worry. He is mature enough to know on what to do and what not to do." Nate nodded and said his thanks before coming back to Shadow to share the news. Herbpool then responded to Moonstar's suggestion for an apprentice. "I'll ask her and see if she wants to go in that path, it is her decision after all." Herbpool then says 'goodnight' to Moonstar before following behind Nate.

Shadow shakes her head: "Meh, no prob'." Brandy still looked down in embarrassment as a reponse to being as mousebrained as a queen. Then Brandy starts seeing Nate coming in with Herbpool. Brandy automatically came to him and sat beside him, her tail going back and forth in excitement. Herbpool decided to ask her something: "Brandy, I need to as you something. Do you love having the knowledge of medicine?" Brandy tipped her head but then nodded with no doubt in her mind. Herbpool smiles: "Well, I am looking for an apprentice. And I never really found one that was as enthusiastic about it as you. So, you wanna become my apprentice." Brandy looked at Shadow then: "I'm not your mother. Go on if you want to." Brandy then turned to Herbpool and her face brightened. But Shadow had a question: "But tell me, what is the procedure of being a medicine cat?"

"Well, as a Medicine cat they communicate often with Starclan and would go to the Highstones every moon. As a Medicine cat, you also become responsible for every cat around here...giving up having a mate or kits. But of course, I think of this clan as a family so it's really nice." "Then how come my mother knew medicine and had me?" "THAT is a question I wish I knew the answer too." Herbpool sighs. "If only I knew her name..."

"Herbstream...that was her name...Herbstream." Nate helped her out. Herbpool nodded and thanked him. "Anyway, Shadow, Nate, and Brandy. Your naming ceremony will start tonight, as you'll be getting new names in the name of Starclan." She then bows and licks Brandy in the ear. "We will start training tomorrow." She then looks at Flamepaw. "Flamepaw, you might be training with Nate tomorrow as he will be an apprentice as well." She then leaves, telling the three to follow as she knew the ceremony will start soon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar said goodnight to Herbpool and Nate and went to speak with his deputy.

Flamepaw's whiskers quivered at Brandy's reaction to her comment. She wasn't trying to be mean or anything, it was just a bit funny. When she heard that the three cats would be joining Thunderclan, Flamepaw felt a mixture of joy and uneasiness. Clans always needed more warriors, that was true. But would these three actually be loyal to the clan and follow the Warrior Code? Still, it would be nice to have another apprentice around.

Moonstar left his den, where he'd been talking to his deputy, and leapt onto the Highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock!" he yowled. The clan gathered, and his deputy, a tortoiseshell tom, took his place beside the base of the great stone. "We have among us three cats to be named as members of Thunderclan. Nate, Brandy, Shadow, please come forward." He waited for them to step to the base of the Highrock before continuing. "Spirits of Starclan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name of the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is," he said, jumping down to stand in front of Shadow. "By my authority as Clan Leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment she will be known as Shadowtail, for her previous name fit her well and only needed an ending." Moonstar then stepped up to Nate. "Spirits of Starclan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name of the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he is. By my authority as Clan Leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment he will be known as Foxpaw, for he shows the cunning of a fox." Last, he went to Brandy. "Spirits of Starclan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name of the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan Leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment, she will be known as Branchpaw, for her dark pelt is the color of the bark of a redwood branch."

When Moonstar had finished renaming the three cats, Flamepaw began chanting, "Shadowtail! Foxpaw! Branchpaw!" The other cats gathered around the Highrock took up the chant.

((I'm taking it one part of the ceremony at a time so you can react to each part.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

~~Branchpaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail ~~

User ImageUser Image

The three cats admitted that this was the most awkward moment of their lives. Nate...now Foxpaw, Brandy...now Branchpaw, and Shadow...kept her name by now had the 'tail' to it. Foxpaw and Branchpaw had to admit that they were jealous that Shadowtail's name was the same. Foxpaw then grins: "This is kind of cool!" "Yeah!" Shadowtail retorted. "This isn't about fun and games. You- We need to be firm, loyal, and strong." Foxpaw then mumbled something about 'killjoy' which tempted Shadowtail to badly attack him, but that wouldn't look right to the clan anyways. Foxpaw and Branchpaw remained in the ceremony since they needed their mentors, while Shadowtail stepped out of the clearing, wanting to congratulate them and then see them with their mentors.

When the ceremony as over, Shadowtail then sees Herbpool and told the rest to follow her. She wanted to ask a few things: "I'm sorry, but we really weren't told-"

"The Warrior code? Oh it's alright. I'll explain it...as broadly as possible." She then has the three sit down to listen. "The biggest rule is you have to defend your clan with your life when the situation goes bad, like the intruder you, Shadowtail, fought with. Another one is to not trespass other territories...it won't be fair if they invade and we don't like it and yet we do this. It's in fairness." She then waits until the three understood. "I already told Shadowtail this but Foxpaw, Branchpaw: Elders, Queens, and Kits get the first pick of Prey, since they cannot hunt and fend for themselves. The only exceptions are if an apprentices has hunted for the elders and if a warrior/apprentice is sick or injured to even get prey.

"We also only hunt prey to eat, never for game. And you must thank Starclan for its life." Shadow had an expression that clearly said 'oops.' Shadow then thanked 'Starclan' in her head so she doesn't get in trouble. "We also have a rule that a kit must be at least 6 moons to be an apprentice. It's not a rule but it is when we know when a kit is ready to be apprenticed." Foxpaw and Branchpaw nodded. "And your going to do this today Shadowtail: But newly appointed warriors have to do a silent vigil for one night. It is when you watch over the clan all night until morning. You are not allowed to speak unless the Leader tells you so. Fortunately, the warrior who does a vigil is allowed rest for the day so they can get get some sleep." Shadowtail nodded. "Good. Now the pointers of Deputy. A deputy is someone a leader trusts to do work if the Leader is not available. In order to be Deputy, you have to at least mentored one apprentice. And if they retire or die, a Leader has to appoint a new one before moonhigh."

She then allows a second before continuing: "And to tell you this, a Leader has nine lives." Shadow's eyes widen. "NINE LIVES?! That is a myth!" "It isn't dear. Starclan appoints nine lives to the new Leader to defend their clan. You have to be a deputy in order for a chance to be a Leader if the former one retires or if it's 9 lives are lost."
Shadow looked dow and seemed.. 'enthusiastic.'

"The rest are mainly easy: Boundaries need to be checked daily, that duty if left for the border patrol. And you MUST challenge all trespassing cats. We also believe we cannot neglect a kit in danger, no matter what clan they came from."

"And also-" This was directly to Shadowtail. "To be an honorable warrior, you do not need to kill other cats in battles you may have in the future. Unless the cat does not live by the code, or if it is TRULY neccessary." Shadowtail grunted as this was going to be harder than she thought. "You have the potential to be honorable, you just have to be brave to show it. It is more braver to step back and walk away than kill."

She then turns to Foxpaw and Branchpaw: "Another rule is that you MUST reject the soft like of a kittypet." Branchpaw shivers when she said it. Herbpool sighs: "And that's all. You three are going to be tested by the clan. They will try to break you down and find one little thing that will mark you as 'soft' or a 'traitor'. Not all of them, but there is at least one that will do so. I am more worried about you two though: Foxpaw and Branchpaw than Shadowtail whom has not lived a 'soft' life like you two did. I need you to work hard and not show them any weakness or regret in joining."

"We'll be the best we can be." Foxpaw nodded. "Good, goodnight you two. And Shadowtail, you best get ready for the vigil." Shadowtail said goodnight to them as she then looked at Moonstar. Herbpool points to where she can perform a vigil and watch over everyone for the night. Shadowtail skampers to the rocks and watches over the territory. "I just hope she's ready for it." Herbpool mewed nervously as she went to her den and slept for the night. Branchpaw and Foxpaw got over to the apprentice den. Some of them gave weird glances to Foxpaw since he was a bit 'older.' "We need to get used to it before they can trust us." She then got to an empy nest and yawned. "Night Foxpaw." "Night Branchpaw."

(Timeskip if you may.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
After a short interval, Moonstar held up his tail to silence the chanting. Then he turned to Herbpool, who was sitting near the deputy. "Herbpool, you are now ready to take an apprentice. You will be mentor to Branchpaw. You have been a medicine cat of patience and wisdom. I am sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice." Herbpool touched noses with Branchpaw, and Moonstar turned to his deputy. Shadepelt, you are now ready to take an apprentice. You will be mentor to Foxpaw. You have been a warrior of valor and strength. I am sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice." The tortoiseshell tom, Shadepelt, touched noses with Foxpaw, and the clan dispersed.

The two empty nests Foxpaw and Branchpaw had chosen were right beside Flamepaw's, which was very convenient for the orange-furred apprentice come sunup. Moonstar entered the apprentices' den silently and nudged his apprentice's shoulder. "Flamepaw, wake Foxpaw and get something from the freshkill pile," he whispered. Flamepaw nodded. As Moonstar slipped out of the den, she nudged Foxpaw's shoulder with her nose. "Foxpaw, time to get up," she whispered.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Branchpaw groaned a bit when she was woken up by Flamepaw. She yawns as she softly helps Foxpaw awake. Foxpaw stands up and shakes his head, trying VERY hard to remain awake. "Morning." He yawned as he then sees Branchpaw had left, obviously going to Herbpool to start the training. Foxpaw steps out of the apprentice's den and yawns. He then sees Shadow sitting there, with her back to the others. "HEY! Shadowtail!" He calls out, but then realizes that Shadowtail was not responding. "Hey...you hear me?" He clearly had no idea what she was doing, but then remembers: "Too many rules to remember." He mumbled as he yawns yet again. "Do we always wake up this early?" He asks Flamepaw, not used to this at all. But he knew he would have to get used to it, or start sleeping early. "I wonder when Shadowtail's vigil is over..." He mumbled as he then sighs. "Well..I am hoping today will be a good day."

((I think we can skip Branchpaw & Herbpool and focus on one thing which is Flamepaw, Foxpaw, and Shadowtail..oops, and not to mention Moonstar and Shadepelt.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded to his deputy as he took a vole from the freshkill pile and brought it over to Shadowtail. He set the vole at her feet. "Here. Your vigil is over. You may eat and find a nest for yourself in the warriors' den. Or, if you wish," he added with a slight twitch of his tail, "You can come watch Foxpaw's first training session as a Thunderclan apprentice."

Flamepaw's whiskers quivered with amusement at Foxpaw's question. She nodded. and led him to the freshkill pile. "Yup. You're lucky we're not on dawn patrol. You'd have to get up even earlier. C'mon, take some freshkill. Shadepelt won't be happy if you collapse during training because of an empty stomach." She took a mouse from the pile and took a bite.

((Yup.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:49 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Shadowtail sighs deeply in relief as she was able to finally talk. "Holy, that felt like forever." She chuckles as she then looks down to see something she never saw before. She stared at it, taking a sniff of it before deeming it safe. She takes a big chomp and then eats the whole thing, feeling a bit better. "Alright sure, but to tell you something...I have taught him moves that may seem a bit strange to you. Just a little warning." She told him as she went on down, watching Foxpaw and Flamepaw pretty much hanging out while eating something before the training session for today. Shadowtail purred in amusement as this was the first time Nate was talking to a different female, besides herself. "Oh, and don't blame me if I faint in the middle of training." Shadowtail muttered as she then sits beside the two as if a mother guards her kits...but she tries to be easy on him now since he is now old enough to take care of himself. "Good luck Foxpaw."

"IT'S ALIVE!" Foxpaw yelled sarcastically, leading to Shadowtail smacking him in the nose. "If your THAT energetic, then your training will be PERFECT." She meowed sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Flamepaw's whiskers shook at the short exchange by her new clanmates. Moonstar and Shadepelt joined them and ate their own breakfasts, then they headed out through the bramble tunnel and to the training hollow. "Are we going to be training together?" Flamepaw asked when Shadepelt didn't take Foxpaw in a different direction. Moonstar nodded. "Yes. For now. All right, you two, show me how you would stalk a rabbit." Immediately, Flamepaw got close to the ground and padded forward, placing her paws carefully and lightly in the grass.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:38 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

When they started walking off to the training hollow, Foxpaw and Shadowtail followed along as they got to a pretty nice, wide area that was perfect for training. While Foxpaw got to them, Shadowtail got out of the way; sitting down and relaxing. When Moonstar told them to 'stalk a rabbit', Foxpaw examined Flamepaw as she did her stalking. Satisfied with observing her, Foxpaw did his best. He did what he saw from her; close to ground, padding forward slowly with his paws going very slow and carefully putting his paw down lightly. Shadowtail was 'somewhat' impressed...but he was trying too hard. "His butt is sticking up to the air." She mumbled as she then decides to try it herself. Of course she did what Flamepaw did, and it was easy since she had to learn how to catch prey by herself. She didn't walk but she got the position down for a few seconds then sits back down, watching the two.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Moonstar nodded approvingly. "Good, Flamepaw. Foxpaw, lower your tail. Distribute your weight evenly on all paws and tread lightly. Flamepaw, tell why you do that." Flamepaw came out of her stalking position and sat on her haunches. "A rabbit can feel the vibrations of your pawsteps before it can hear you coming." Again, Moonstar nodded. "Good. Foxpaw, try it again."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"And remember not to raise your butt in the air." She added, leaving Foxpaw to sigh. He was already stressed and a day has not EVEN passed. He then does the same thing again but this time tries to do what they say. Lower tail...distribute weight evenly....tread lightly... "You have a LOT of work to do."

"I figured...." Foxpaw mewed a little quietly as this was a lot more harder than he thought. It was easy for Shadowtail, but it was because she lived in a clan...and had to hunt on her own for survival. But Foxpaw stayed in an housefolk home. He now wondered how Brandy was doing. Shadowtail wasn't trying to be mean to Foxpaw, but since this was a 'dog eat dog' world, he needs to learn quickly before the enemies can come at him. She had to figure that out the hard way. "Here." She came up and adjusted Foxpaw to where he needed to be; putting even weight on each paw, putting his tail lower than he wanted, and then have him stalk lower. "That's what they wanted." She then walks off, since it was suppose to be Shadepelt who was training him, now Shadowtail. "Now...walk it off." She then watches as Foxpaw slowly walks the way she wanted him to, already figuring out how to do it right. He memorized the move and how it works in his head. Shadowtail purred in satisfaction, now she was almost wanting to see the fighting part of the training, because she had learned a few moves from her clan.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
Shadepelt watched as Shadowtail adjusted his apprentice's stance. "Thank you, Shadowtail. Might I suggest that next time you allow me to correct my own apprentice?" There was no annoyance in his tone, though there might have been a bit of amusement. The black she-cat acted almost like she was Foxpaw's mother, though he knew she wasn't. A surprised yowl from Flamepaw turned his attention to the two other cats training in the hollow. Moonstar had pounced on Flamepaw, pinning her on her stomach in the grass. "Not fair! I wasn't ready!" the orange apprentice whined. "An enemy cat won't warn you or wait till you're ready for them to attack," Moonstar said sternly. "Now, what do you do when you're pinned like this? You should remember this from yesterday's training session." Flamepaw stopped struggling beneath her mentor and went limp. Then she suddenly pushed up against Moonstar's paws with all her weight. The silver tom rolled off her and to his feet. "Good."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Sowwie." She tipped her head, having that habit of getting into business she is not suppose to be in. Foxpaw rolled his eyes, out of embarrassment really. He then watches the fight curiously as Flamepaw was able to get out of Moonstar's grip. A small cat can turn the table even if their pinned down. He was slightly amused, and awwed. Shadowtail watched too, but she was not that 'excited' about it than Foxpaw was. But it was probably because Foxpaw wasn't fighting. Shadowtail nodded in agreement on Moonstar's advice: The fact that enemy cats do not warn you or wait until you're ready. In fact, they wanna attack at the moment your not prepared. She then started thinking about what she taught Foxpaw, and if the moves were good enough...or not. She never really taught them much about fighting, since they lived the easy life..so why teach them anything?

"I'll be learning that soon." He mumbled as he got out of the stance and watched them, but then decided to be cautious and pay attention to Shadepelt too...since Moonstar did say an enemy cat doesn't warn the other.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Flamepaw and Moonstar

User ImageUser Image
"Yes, you will," Shadepelt said, walking up to Foxpaw and circling him. "But first I want to see what you may or may not know already. Moonstar says you have some little bit of training from Shadowtail. Show me what she's taught you, but keep your claws sheathed no matter what. We don't want to give Herbpool more work to do by coming back to camp from training covered in wounds." Meanwhile, Moonstar and Flamepaw continued their bout.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:45 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Foxpaw immediately went into defense mode, seeing that Shadepelt was circling around him. He backed up so he mad a better surrounding on what was around him. His eyes averted left and right as he sees that they weren't a lot of trees arounds, but there was a small hill. So he nodded to himself as he decides to try. He sheathes his claws first before getting ready for the fight. "Alright......here I-" He then starts running forward. "-GO!"He then decides to try the 'Underbelly Slash', taught by Shadowtail. It was a risky move since he never really done it before but he could try. Right away he darted underneath Shadepelt's underbelly, trying to slash at the back of his forepaws. He then remembers to go back to where he entered, since Shadowtail told them they will twist, expecting you to come out the other way. Now he needed to do was hook his claws into Shadepelt's fur and try to drag him to the ground, pinning him down. "It's a risky move, but it may work our or not..depending on Shadepelt's ability to strategize quickly." She muttered as the move Foxpaw was using is a very risky one...very easy to mess up on and if the cat knew what to do, it can be easy to get hit during his attempt on the move.

((ooc: Warriors: Fighting Techniques. This has everything you need to know about fighting skills in this RP.))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff