Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Hunting an Android Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Well then." Duke spoke with a bit of a angered voice as he could tell soemthing wasnt right, "ate to break it to you but you Andriod was captured on US American soil therefor he belongs to us if he hasnt already and will be taken to a US Federal custady and we'll deal with him ourselves." Duke said waiting for a reply.

"... Well, I hadn't expected this," the voice replied, hanging up afterwards.
"Does this mean I'm under arrest?" Minoru asked, currently preoccupied with staring of into space until the phone call ended. He was worried about being sent to prison. However, he was even more worried about the survivor of the crash. Normal people should be in the hospital after a crash like that.

"Maybe..." Duke spoke as he was unsure what to do at the moent as Jensen pulled up in a large blue van as he stopped infront of them and opened a side door. Duke walked in and sat in the passanger set as Keith and Diego carried Minoru insdie before Jesnen sat in the back. Diego tied Minoru's hadns behind his back wiht both steel handscuffs and a ziptie just incase one wasnt strong enough to hold him as he walked into the drivers seat and Keith started to treat Minoru's injury as Jensen was alright, just a few cuts and bruises. "Where to Colonel?" Diego asked. Duke then looked at him and whispered into Diego's ear where they would go, they needed to go somewhere to lay low for a while until he knows what to do before Deigo smiled and drove off.

Minoru was annoyed by the cuffs, but decided not to break them. He was focused more on Keith, more specifically, his wings. He didn't even care if Keith noticed the synthetic, yet still organic, muscle tissue or his alloy bones.

Even though Keith was a dragon, his right wing was missing and part of the rightside of his face had several scars as his shirt was coverign the scars that could barely be seen on his back. Diego was drving out of the town and somewhere else, it was a spot that would make poeple think, Why would you even hide there? As it was a good place to stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Well then." Duke spoke with a bit of a angered voice as he could tell soemthing wasnt right, "ate to break it to you but you Andriod was captured on US American soil therefor he belongs to us if he hasnt already and will be taken to a US Federal custady and we'll deal with him ourselves." Duke said waiting for a reply.

"Does this mean I'm under arrest?" Minoru asked, currently preoccupied with staring of into space until the phone call ended. He was worried about being sent to prison. However, he was even more worried about the survivor of the crash. Normal people should be in the hospital after a crash like that.

"Maybe..." Duke spoke as he was unsure what to do at the moent as Jensen pulled up in a large blue van as he stopped infront of them and opened a side door. Duke walked in and sat in the passanger set as Keith and Diego carried Minoru insdie before Jesnen sat in the back. Diego tied Minoru's hadns behind his back wiht both steel handscuffs and a ziptie just incase one wasnt strong enough to hold him as he walked into the drivers seat and Keith started to treat Minoru's injury as Jensen was alright, just a few cuts and bruises. "Where to Colonel?" Diego asked. Duke then looked at him and whispered into Diego's ear where they would go, they needed to go somewhere to lay low for a while until he knows what to do before Deigo smiled and drove off.

Minoru was annoyed by the cuffs, but decided not to break them. He was focused more on Keith, more specifically, his wings. He didn't even care if Keith noticed the synthetic, yet still organic, muscle tissue or his alloy bones.

Even though Keith was a dragon, his right wing was missing and part of the rightside of his face had several scars as his shirt was coverign the scars that could barely be seen on his back. Diego was drving out of the town and somewhere else, it was a spot that would make poeple think, Why would you even hide there? As it was a good place to stay.

After taking a look at Keith, his eye travelled across the other three. They all were very scarred as far as he could see. Minoru even thought Keith was able to fly before he lost a wing.
"What a shame..." he muttered by accident.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:17 am
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

After taking a look at Keith, his eye travelled across the other three. They all were very scarred as far as he could see. Minoru even thought Keith was able to fly before he lost a wing.

"Hmm?" Keith spoke looking up at him as he had just pulled hte bullet out as he was now wrapping his leg in a small cast. It appeared that Diego drove into a small town and into a neighbor hood as the road was nothign but dirt as Diego pulled up to a block of houses that looked like they were just concrete houses as he pulled into one driveway and there were several houses all of them being large as Keith removed Minoru's bonds. Duke then looked back at him, "What do you plan to do once we open these doors?" Duke asked as he looked at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:33 am
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Hmm?" Keith spoke looking up at him as he had just pulled hte bullet out as he was now wrapping his leg in a small cast. It appeared that Diego drove into a small town and into a neighbor hood as the road was nothign but dirt as Diego pulled up to a block of houses that looked like they were just concrete houses as he pulled into one driveway and there were several houses all of them being large as Keith removed Minoru's bonds. Duke then looked back at him, "What do you plan to do once we open these doors?" Duke asked as he looked at him.

"Well, since I'm in no condition to run away, with my damaged leg and four captors, I have no choice but to listen to what you say," Minoru said bluntly.
He wasn't worried about them giving him back to his creator. He was more worried (and a bit curious) about what his creator intended to send to retrieve him.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:09 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Well, since I'm in no condition to run away, with my damaged leg and four captors, I have no choice but to listen to what you say," Minoru said bluntly.
He wasn't worried about them giving him back to his creator. He was more worried (and a bit curious) about what his creator intended to send to retrieve him.

"You're going to be around several poeple who are not involved in this, I could see that you're not a threat, but I'll warn you, try anything here, and we're not afraid to put a bullet in you." Duke spoke before stepping out of hte van as everyone else did as Keith held the door open for Minoru, everyone had their sidearms in their holsters and their mainweapons strapped to their backs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:28 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"You're going to be around several poeple who are not involved in this, I could see that you're not a threat, but I'll warn you, try anything here, and we're not afraid to put a bullet in you." Duke spoke before stepping out of hte van as everyone else did as Keith held the door open for Minoru, everyone had their sidearms in their holsters and their mainweapons strapped to their backs.

"Why and how would I try anything? I'm surrounded by armed men," Minoru said blankly. He felt it was a bit of a dumb question, seeing as he had already given up.
"Also, are there any languages I should speak in to make them more comfortable in?"  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:35 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Why and how would I try anything? I'm surrounded by armed men," Minoru said blankly. He felt it was a bit of a dumb question, seeing as he had already given up.
"Also, are there any languages I should speak in to make them more comfortable in?"

"We all speak english and would prefer not to talk to much.... to you anyways." Jensen spoke as Diego knocked on the house door and waited for someone to answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:58 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"We all speak english and would prefer not to talk to much.... to you anyways." Jensen spoke as Diego knocked on the house door and waited for someone to answer.

"HEY!! That was cruel!!" Minoru exclaimed at Jensen. He then crossed his arms, a frustrated look on his face. That was an incredibly rude thing to say. All he was trying to do was be nice, and the man named Jensen just had to be mean.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"HEY!! That was cruel!!" Minoru exclaimed at Jensen. He then crossed his arms, a frustrated look on his face. That was an incredibly rude thing to say. All he was trying to do was be nice, and the man named Jensen just had to be mean.

Jensen sighed as he rolled his eyes as his hand rasied up adn smacked the back of Minoru's head, "Get a grip." Jensen spoke before a woman answered the door and looked at Jensen with a smile, she look a lot like him but just elderly, "Ah, mi Diego mi hijo, has venido otra vez, te he extrañado tanto." She spoke to him in Spanish as Diego smiled and hugged her, "Madre, es bueno verte de nuevo." He spoke to her as they hugged each other. She then looked back as saw the others, remembering who they are, "Has traído tus amigos, por favor entrar y comer algo." Diego then smiled, "Gracias usted mamá, podríamos pasar la noche también." Diego spoke with a smile before he looked back at the others, "Alright, we'll be here a while, come inside, she's fixing up something to eat." Diego spoke with a smile as they walked inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:27 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Jensen sighed as he rolled his eyes as his hand rasied up adn smacked the back of Minoru's head, "Get a grip." Jensen spoke before a woman answered the door and looked at Jensen with a smile, she look a lot like him but just elderly, "Ah, mi Diego mi hijo, has venido otra vez, te he extrañado tanto." She spoke to him in Spanish as Diego smiled and hugged her, "Madre, es bueno verte de nuevo." He spoke to her as they hugged each other. She then looked back as saw the others, remembering who they are, "Has traído tus amigos, por favor entrar y comer algo." Diego then smiled, "Gracias usted mamá, podríamos pasar la noche también." Diego spoke with a smile before he looked back at the others, "Alright, we'll be here a while, come inside, she's fixing up something to eat." Diego spoke with a smile as they walked inside.

"Wait a second, we're staying here?" Minoru asked, translating the spanish easily, "Won't your mother possibly be in danger?"  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

"Wait a second, we're staying here?" Minoru asked, translating the spanish easily, "Won't your mother possibly be in danger?"

Diego only chuckled, "Oh you have much to learn about this place." Diego spoke as inside was a concrete floor with no carpet or rug as the walls had a dark green paint and the house was quiet large and so was teh back yard that 3 other houses shared as at the moment it was quiet. Three men were istting on the couch watching TV before htey saw who arrived, "Diego! Where've you been man?" One of hte said as he stood up and shrugged his arm, the man wore a white T-shirt and jeans as there were a lot of tattoos on his arms and his chest that barely could be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Diego only chuckled, "Oh you have much to learn about this place." Diego spoke as inside was a concrete floor with no carpet or rug as the walls had a dark green paint and the house was quiet large and so was teh back yard that 3 other houses shared as at the moment it was quiet. Three men were istting on the couch watching TV before htey saw who arrived, "Diego! Where've you been man?" One of hte said as he stood up and shrugged his arm, the man wore a white T-shirt and jeans as there were a lot of tattoos on his arms and his chest that barely could be seen.

Minoru blinked a few times at the man. He was having a difficult time trying too see if he was tatooed, if that was just his fur color, or if he was just scribbled all over with.
"Oh, hello, sirs." he said to the three men.  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Minoru blinked a few times at the man. He was having a difficult time trying too see if he was tatooed, if that was just his fur color, or if he was just scribbled all over with.

The others hten looked at him and didnt say much sicne htey didnt know who he was but htey new the others, "Oh this is a new friend of ours." Diego spoke looking at Minoru, "His name was..." Diego spoke not knowing his name trying to get some help from Minoru at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

The others hten looked at him and didnt say much sicne htey didnt know who he was but htey new the others, "Oh this is a new friend of ours." Diego spoke looking at Minoru, "His name was..." Diego spoke not knowing his name trying to get some help from Minoru at the moment.

Minoru gave a short, quick bow and said, "My name is Minoru Ookami, it is a pleasre to meet you."  

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 pm
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001
Gammawolf99
Rockriver001

Minoru gave a short, quick bow and said, "My name is Minoru Ookami, it is a pleasre to meet you."

"You work with the Colonel Minoru?" One of them asked before Duke stepped forward, "No, he's just a new recruit at teh moment but me and Diego had been friends with him for quiet some time now... when has it been Minoru? 4th grade? was it?" Duke asked as for some reason why it seemed as if they were trying to get him to look like he was with them even though they had been chasing him for quiet sometime.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff