Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Bartlebee's Slave Auction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:35 pm
RadioWires

Nero lifted his head to see his master above him, assuring him. A little smile appeared on Nero's face, and his eyes shined like small diamonds. He nodded, and ducked his head once more, simply to stay out of the way. In a quiet voice, he then said: "Thank you, master."
He then put his head between his knees, hugging himself. He shivered a bit due to all the noise, but stayed still as a rock, following his orders.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:50 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Grey eard the sobs and was distracted for a moment. However, the moment was long enough for the bullet to graze his arm. He gave a small gasp in surprise and pain as the bullet took some skin and fur off his arm.
"b*****d!" was all he said before he pulled his scythe back to slice at Methisdis and leapt at him, swinging his scyth down as hard as he could without causing the bullet wound to be further damaged.

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 pm
Gammawolf99

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

Methesdis was hit, hard in the shoulder. The blade peirced his shoulder blade and split his skin open. He screamed and pointed his gun at Grey's head and fired. Akansha pulled at his collar to go to Greys side but was slapped back by Bartlebee. Bartlebee grabbed the rope that held Delsin and Akansha together and jumped off stage by Nero. "Forget this drama. Come with me, all of you." Akansha looked back it fear and depseration at Grey as he fought the huge horse. Methesdis, bleeding profusley, lunged in with his short sword for the kill.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:55 pm
RadioWires

Nero stood up, and while still shivering, followed his master with small steps. His tail was puffed up, and he staggered a bit, while fearing to be hit.

"Where are we going, master?" Nero asked, looking at all the carnage. This auction had escalated rather quickly.  

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Grey was only able to tilt his head as far as he could, the bullet flying past him and removing a silver earring that was in his left ear, leaving only his right earring. Seeing the blade, and seeing how he had to hold back Methisdis with his scythe, he had to do something to top the blade. At the last second, he stopped the blade with his left hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:07 am
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

"We arent leaving yet, my pet." Bartlebee said, wrapping an arm around Nero's waist. His grip tightened on the rope that held Delsin and Akansha as he watched Grey and Methesdis duel. Ninjin, with his new master, squirmed in one place and desperatly wished to be hidden. He ducked behind his new master, feeling foolish when a good slave would protect his master.
Methesdis grunted as his hit was blocked and smashed Grey in the face with the blunt of his gun. He skid his knife off the scythe's blade and aimed to slice the mouses chest. Bartlebee growled, unsure whether to interfier or not. He wanted to sell this bat to the obivously worthy slave master. He turned to Akansha.
"What do you want?" He asked. Akansha's bat ears fell back at the thought. He had never been asked what he wanted since before he was a slave. That was years ago. Tears would have come to his eyes if he remembered how to cry. He choked an answer, "I want to be free."
Bartlbee let go of the rope and bounded to Methesdis on all fours. He lunged to his legs, bringing the mighty horse down. Methesdis growled and shot his gun twice at Bartlbee, hitting him in he cheek and tearing his mouth open. The beast howled bared his long unusual fangs and tore into the equines throat. Another three shots were heard and blood splurt from Bartlebee's back, then followed by the hollow clicks of an empty gun and the dying moans of Methdesdis. Bartlebee crunched and feasted on the horses blood before glaring upwards at Grey with glowing yellow eyes. His slowly turned to smoke, starting from the gash in his face which blew to huge proportions and stretched his face, folding and twisting like fire as he stood. The bullets leaked from his chest in hot metal lava, falling down his chest down his groin in bright red drips. Bartlebee's face healed back to it's normal shape and eyes faded to humble gold. He bowed lightly to Grey, dripping in blood.
"My apologies. His soul belongs to me now, I've devoured it. Take my Akansha free of charge. He's chosen you." With a hand, Bartlebee gestured to Akansha who watched with bright eyes.
"Are you sure Master?" He whispered, out of place for a slave but shaken from the fight. Bartlebee looked at him with solemn and intelligent eyes. The bat stooped back like he was punished, but Bartlebee smiled with bloody lips as kindly as he could.
"You've been a slave since childhood. In your service to me, any criminal would have paid for their crimes. And I have taught you all you will need to know as a mortal. This man- he's exceptional. I'm sure he can teach you more. Delsin, take off his ropes."
Delsin pouted, disliking hearing another slave receive so much praise. But with a fake smile said "Of course Master." and a bow.
He ripped the rope that connected the two with his teeth, and then untied Akansha's wings. Akansha sighed and stretched his long wings, its span covering half the stage. With a flap his exaled upward and with another hovered in place. He swooped down to Bartlebee and gave him and real, loving hug. The hell hound was surprised, being covered in gore and never receiving such a motion from a rebelious slave. He held the bat's back tight and kissed his forehead before pushing him in Grey's direction.

Ninjin was shocked, had seen his master's wrath before, but never in front of so big a crowd. He took his masters hand in his and said, "You have paid. We can go if you wish! He does not care about me any longer!" He begged, trying to look into his masters face. He felt so thankful for receiving a master that was clearly kinder than he was used to. Before Bartlebee he was picked up and raped immediately, never even receiving advice from a merchant or getting his name. He felt a thankfulness he could not explain, and wished nothing bad would happen to his new master.

"You're immortal." Bartlebee said to Grey. "And you're smart, for wanting Akansha. Don't waist him."

Delsin linked arms with Nero with a smile. He whispered "I hope he keeps just the two of us." And winked with a sassy grin. His tail swooshed back and forth grazing the black cat's thighs. The blood shed had excited him. Delsin always felt protected so long as Bartlebee owned him. They had a long history, and although he had rented Delsin out for long periods of time and even sold him, Bartlebee always found him and bought him back. Nero was new to him, but came when Delsin was with a wealthy patron of Bartlebee. He did not know the other slave well but could tell Bartlebee was investing a lot in his education. Whether it worked or not, the black cat was certainly gorgeous and had caught Delsin's attention.

Habibah was hystarical due to the blood. He had never seen so much carnage from his master before, always being protected and sheltered and kept innocent by him for profit. The most this slave had seen was a hard spanking he rather enjoyed. He buried his face in Fausts fur and gripped him hard. He could not speak, but cries and whimpers could still be heard behind his master. He wanted to be taken away fast, he wanted to be kept safe, and he was hungry. He felt his tummy rumble and cried harder, embarrassed.

(( This is going really well. I might make an RP thread in Barton so that more people can see, with you all as crew and priority so we can expand. I have more slaves I want to make, having Bee as master slaver who owns his own slave marketplace. A different one than this one, it would coincide entirely. I would write a summery of what has taken place here and it would be cannon. As you can guess, I don't have many rules when it comes to this RP. But I like RPing with you guys most so I want your feedback and ideas. And for you to stay! ))  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 am
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

((sorry i havent posted, im beggining to lose interest in Gaia...))
The robed figure had only watched what ws going on, she had wanted to shoot the equine right away and get it over with, but it seemed as if the mouse had everything under control. When the battle was over and Grey had recieved the bat as his prize she sighed, it was dissapointing to see the slave she was interested in being given to someone else. However, by what had happened the mouse would surely give him a good home.
The robed figure looked down at Ninjin and slowly nodded her head, "Lets go, I think I've had enough of this place..." she said softly before offering her bird-like claws to the rabbit-lion.
(im unsure if Ninjin was speaking to my character, so I just went with it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:19 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Gammawolf99

(( Yeah, he was. My bad! And don't worry, some drama went down Ninjin couldnt help with. We were kinda waiting for Methesdis to die. ))

Ninjin was surprised to see a claw extend to him instead of a paw, but took it just as readily. He was so happy, this new master was so kind. And from what Ninjin could tell, she was beautiful. It was hard to see behind her hood and cape, but the glimpses he had seen in the light of the candles was enough to make him optimistic. He gripped her hand and leaned in close, ready to go wherever she would take him.  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:26 pm
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

Nero felt rather uncomfortable, with the naked Delsin having his arms linked with him, even rubbing his tail against him. Nero blushed, and looked away. He himself, unlike the other slaves, was wearing a pair of large pants, as he was not being sold tonight. He was currently Bartlebee's personal slave, and he was happy for the position. Unlike the other slaves, Nero could hold his own in a fight, as he was very acrobatic, even for a cat. But right now, he couldn't move one inch. His tail was as stiff as a tree branch, and he was still a bit scared, even if Master Bartlebee had solved the situation, it had ended rather bloody. Nero had heard of how ferocious his master could be, but it was the first time he had experienced it first hand. He literally forced the words out of his mouth to reply to Delsin: "Maybe. Who knows." And even those words were a whisper. Nero then sat down onto the floor, and put one hand on his heart. His breath was quick and uneven, and his heart was racing. He was rather pale. He looked up at Delsin. "Sorry. It's a bit much."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 pm
Yukito_R_A_Asterius
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

Delsin behind Nero on the cold floor. His hands rubbed the cats back up and down and messaged his shoulders.
"Nero~" He purred, nuzzling the cats ear. "I'll protect you too kitten."
Delsin hoped Bartlebee would not be selling him tonight. Although things certainly looked like no more sales would be happening thankfully. He did not know why he was being sold in the first place, seeing as his master had more then enough slaves and money back home. He was scared that he was doing something wrong. Maybe if he warmed up to Nero, Bartlebee's new favorite, Nero would put in a good word and keep him. He rested his head on Nero's shoulder, ignorant or uncaring of the cat's personal space.

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:01 pm
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

The moment that Delsin started massaging Nero's shoulders, Nero immediately felt uncomfortable. He didn't like others touching him, unless they were his master, or he knew enough about them to know that they were to be trusted. At least it wasn't that bad, it was only a way to help Nero calm down...until Delsin rested his head on Nero's shoulder. Nero immediately panicked. Too close....TOO CLOSE! He thought, and jumped into a forward roll, jumping up and flipping until he faced Delsin while standing. Nero's fur was all puffed up, not in rage, but fear. He looked like a large bush, he was so puffed up, blank fear reflected in his eyes. "Not my master, much too close...not my master, much too close..." Nero kept on chanting, yet in a quiet voice so only he could hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 pm
Yukito_R_A_Asterius
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

Delsin remained sitting on the floor, shocked at the reaction his fellow slave had given him. Most other slaves saw Delsin as too high ranking to disallow him from touching him, but this Nero did not. That just made Delsin more jealous, and he crossed his arms and pouted with a mean glare.
"You're a slave. Surely you've been touched and fondled by plenty of men and women who arent Master Bartlebee." He stood and pointed an angry finger at Nero. His tail wagged behind him with frustration. "I wanted to help! I'm being kind! The master won't be so kind, if he saw you reacting so - plebeian!"
He said the word, but did not know exactly what it meant. He heard Bartlebee say it, and knew it meant something like poor or dirty. Bartlebee was busy speaking to Grey about Akansha, he had no time to pay attention to his quarreling slaves.

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:57 pm
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

Nero was hugging himself, still a bit shocked. Delsin was right, he was a slave. And he had been touched before. But it didn't feel right for him when somebody else than his current master touched him. He feared what the others would do. He didn't like it when they came too close. Unless he knew them perfectly.
"You came too close. Just too close." Nero whimpered, and kept on trying to comfort himself. He grabbed the sides of his slave collar to remind him of his status, and some tears once again rolled down his face. He quickly wiped them off, and looked around, surveying his surroundings.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:01 pm
Gammawolf99

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

FirionTheDragon

(( Hey guys! We can finish here or bring it to my new thread I created for this very roleplay! I made it so that people outside of the guild could RP and women could be character as well. I hope yall don't mind. If you would rather keep it here just let me know and I will make the RP a different story line. ))

User Image
The Roleplay
Character Profiles
OOC and Recruitment  

RadioWires

Distinct Smoker

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 pm
FirionTheDragon

RadioWires

Takuitsu

Yukito_R_A_Asterius

Grey chuckled slightly and said to Bartlebee, "Well, you've caught on to me being a Grim Reaper? Well, that was quick, anyways, I think Delsin is making your little friend of the feline persuasion cry." As he turned, he noted that, even up close, Akanksha was still taller then him (even if it was olny by a few inches), pissing him off incredibly.
"So, Akanksha, would you like to be my apprentice?"

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces