Simulation (i.e Racing)
  Horror
  Music based
  other or all
View Results

Little Tea Owl

IRL Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 am
-- Little Tea Owl, Tea, Owl, Owlie, Nitro, whatever. I don't really care.
-- Currently nineteen, will be twenty soon
-- Female, though I don't see why that matters.
-- Likes a good gaming discussion, or a discussion about almost anything, sometimes can be insufferable due to a stubborn streak and strong opinions, but overall would consider myself likable.

--Started on the N64, Ocarina of Time was the first video game I can ever remember manking any progress in.
--Now I find myself as a 360 and PC gamer, with the occasional PS3 title thrown in there.
--I like all kinds of games, and will give almost anything a shot.

Some of my favorite titles are: Portal & Portal 2, Bioshock, Left 4 Dead 1&2, Half Life (Yes, I'm a Valve fan), Fable, and I have a recent obsession with Journey.

Warning: I have unpopular opinions when speaking of games. IN other words, I hate some really popular titles for reasons OTHER than popularity.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 am
-Ice Reaper
-14 turning 15 this year.
-Female Gamer
-I have PS2, PS3 and PC.
-Favourite games: Assassin Creed, Devil May Cry, Amnesia The Dark Descent and Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance.
-Favourite Genre of Gaming:Horror,Violence and Action/Adventure
Thank you for inviting me to the guild.
cat_smile  

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lil_Kaios

Supportive Healer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:30 pm
✰ I go by Kaios or Karu
✰ My age does not matter because I chose not to celebrate my birthday
✰ I mainly play DS/3DS, PS2 and some PC games
✰ I have access to a 360 and a Wii
✰ My main system is a DS, just made the change to 3DS
✰ I am always in need of a new game to play on my 3DS because I"m always on the go, feel free to recommend anything that will work on it
✰ Atlus makes amazing wonderful game
✰ You may not have my soul.
✰ I've been told my opinion on games is strange and off from the majority
✰ Some of my favourite series: Pokemon, Rune Factory, Harvest Moon, Shin Mengami Tensei

Thank you for the invitation, I hope this guild goes well, most of the guilds I'm on are slow and/or dead  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:50 am
Things About Moi ~

▶ The name's Allison. Allie or Al are also acceptable. Alice is not. Or just Akane if you want.
            ▶ I'm 20 years old.
            ▶ I'm a 360 gamer. I don't have the money for a good PC to game on.
            ▶ I play games like Halo, Gears of War, Borderlands, Elder Scrolls, Dead Space, Mass Effect, etc. Yeah, yeah, a lot of "mainstream" titles. Get over it. emotion_dealwithit
            ▶ I'm also a horrific Gears of War fangirl emotion_bigheart
            ▶ I was told to offer my soul soooo I guess you can have it.
            ▶ Extra. For extra fun!

Veranel

YupItMeYaBoiBaldy

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm
♦my name is monica, but i go by moni, and by extension harmony by some.♦
♦i'm 17 years old.♦
♦i like to drink mountain dew and chocolate milk.♦
♦i play a bunch of games but mostly pokemon, skyrim, indie computer games, and w/e shooter game my friends are playing.♦
♦if you say i sound like a little boy i will shove a big black d**k down your throat.♦
♦my gamertag is P1NK P0150N and my steam name is khaz masta. add me or something.♦
♦and sorry to say but i sold my soul long ago to neopets so you can have my brother's instead.♦

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:13 am
Hi, I'm Hailey. I have been on Gaia for a few years but have taken multiple hiatus' and now I'm back for like the 5th time ^-^
I primarily play MMOs and RPGs but I enjoy FPS' as well as long as they have a good story (bioshock is my one true love). Aside from playing games, I also write about gaming. I write news articles for the websites Arkade.Me, Velocitygamer.com, Leviathyn.com, and soon will start for WriteTrigger.com. So gaming is not only a hobby but something I want to make a career out of.
Aside from gaming, I'm 21 and live in Chicago and am attending college and I don't have much of a social life so yeah! Thx heart  

sugarcomets

Rainyxox

Loyal Fatcat

18,700 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Power of Friendship 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:24 pm
You can just call me Rainy because I don't like my name but for those who want to know, its Kristen.
I offer my soul as sacrifice I guess
I prefer to play games related to the Witches House, Ib, Corpse Party and all that jazz~
I am really addicted to HetaOni even though it is a fan based game.
I game whenever I get the chance
I don't really have anything else to say...if you want to find out more, ask anytime!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:19 pm
Hello I am DarkMoonSlayer, you can call me any variation of my user name or by my real world nick name: Emmers.

I love RPGs and especially love handheld/portable gaming. Mostly becasue it is more affordable than home console gaming... and I am le poor.

My favorite series of all time is probably Rune Factory.

I curretnly only have a DSi, 3DS and Wii as far as somewhat current systems... cuz again, I am poor. xD

And becasue I am currtnly sick I am gonna just wander off now....  

DarkMoonSlayer

Feral Fatcat

fenslyy

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:38 pm
A little about me:
My name is Samantha, or Fensly.
17 y/o
I enjoy games. I play mostly every type.. some more than others
I have xbox360 & ps3
I play games here and there
&& I think that's about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 am
General stuff about me

~Call me Christian, or Chris
~I'm 20 years old
~I own an xbox 360 and a laptop
~I tend to play RPG's and Survival horror
~Only multiplayer game, on the xbox, I really am playing right now is Halo 4 or Mass Effect 3
~I have a Steam message me if you want my steam ID I play TF2 and Killing floor
~I play World of Warcraft, yeah I know Message me if you want my battle.net I main allance but I play horde
~my favorite game of all time is Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
~my favorite game series is the elder scrolls series
~my current favorite game is Dark Souls, even though it frustrates the living heck outa me.  

TwoPawk

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100

Sexy Platypus Chef

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:35 am
Hellooooo! Name's Angel (Male BTW)
-Recently turned 23
-USAF stationed in Germany so our time zones will be really off
-Has Xbox360, PS3, Wii (I'm a badass at Brawl, just sayin')
-Mostly plays Xbox (Currently playing Boarderlands 2)
-Game of all time is Tales of Symphonia for the GC

RPGs are my favorite games and I do have a few shooters, which I'm pretty bad at to be honest. I have a few games for the PS3 as most of my friends play 360 and the Wii was just for Brawl and I had a spontaneous moment for a Kirby game I saw as well the LoZ games that come out every now and then.
I really enjoy the Resident Evil series. I own 4, 5 and 6. (GC, PS3, 360 in that order)
Questions? Ask!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 am
i go by richie
i own a 360 and play any types of game
my tag is ShadowRiseNinja
i look for the fun of it all
usually im a late nite gamer  

Michishige Ritsu

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Knight Nin

Malevolent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:42 pm
Alright, lets get this introduction out of the way.

Some people call me Nin, others call me Knight.

The name originates from a nickname I was given in middle school. It was Ninja, because I always wore a black hoodie and could sneak up on anyone, for some reason despite being 6 ft tall.

In high school, it was shortened to Nin. Then, the Knight part was added on later because they discovered that I owned a suit of chain mail, leather gauntlets, and a broad sword (all made by my uncle).

Enough will the names, onto the games!

I will play anything, on any system once. X-Box 360, PS3, Wii U, PC; it doesn't matter. Shooter, RPG, MMO, Action/Adventure, everythingelseimaginable, etc...

I have a vast collection of games, so hit me up sometime. I'm game for just about everything.

Lastly, you can find me under Knight Nin, Knight-Nin, or Knight_Nin depending on the system. (360, PS3, Wii U)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:40 pm
Y'all know me, still the same OG.

Name: Chris, but call me Archaix.
Sex: Male
Location: Alberta. Back and forth between Fort McMurray and Calgary
Likes: pre-2010 Blizzard, Paradox Interactive, Valve, PC gaming, Canada, the Calgary police.
Dislikes: post-2010 Blizzard, Gamur grrrrls, tryhard Let's Players, Reddit, Anonymous, EA, Activision, Bioware, Notch, Capcom, Zynga, League of Legends, and your shitty Youtube channel.

I play WoW, Team Fortress 2, Starcraft 2, and Hearts of Iron 3. I don't really deviate from that set of games.  

Archaix_the_Ghast v2

Wes Kraven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:52 pm
Name: Immy
Sex: Female
Call of Duty is my go-to franchise. Also love Gears of War, Bioshock, Wolfenstein, Need for Speed, Devil May Cry, etc.
And Minecraft. sweatdrop

With the exception of Minecraft(pc), which doesn't really count, I'm exclusively XBOX.
My gamertag is BadWolfDonna  
Dark Legion Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces