Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Trip] Trapping a Dragon! (Trap Away! pg. 3/ pg. 4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:28 pm
Needless to say, Serafina was rather relieved that they took so well to her rather ... butting in introduction, as polite as she had phrased it. Her shy expression considerably brightened when she was addressed, though she made her effort to make sure that she didn't seem too overly excited. That would go against the impression she was giving off, right? She was always so neurotic about the impression she gave off, and perhaps right now it was of especially no exception.

They were there to help? Well, she would take that. Serafina gave a small bow of her own to the baku, matching the greeting as well as she could, before turning her attention over to the fellow.. ghoulish ghoul who offered her hand. Easily, she returned the handshake, a firm one.

"Serafina Arai," she offered, cheerfully enough. "You can call me Sera though! It's a pleasure to meet you both, Xiu," she nodded to Xiu, "and Gene." She nodded to Gene. In her head, she was making sure she shoved the names into her memory. The more third-years she knew the name of...

When Professor Walker spoke up, her gaze switched from where she was looking to the professor that was talking. Was it time to go soon? Perhaps it was a good thing that she had found people who could help her out already. Perhaps if she was traveling with some third years, her trapping efforts wouldn't be totally pathetic. How many zones were there, anyway? She had never even realized how big the scarefari zone was...

And there was Professor Elk. Where he was, there was bound to be adventure.

Serafina turned her attention back to the third years she was surrounded by. "This should be fun!" If she wasn't a complete and utter fool, anyway.

Though she decided to keep herself generally quiet so perhaps she didn't interrupt what they were talking about. Was that a flame demon?

Kaiyumi
Quote:

Carhop Cavalier

chimarii

Bittiface

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:36 pm
Awkward, yes that was a good way to put it. Though, as much as this yet to be named boil was fine with not being bothered by the others, Olivia kept finding herself glancing at the other groups every so often. She didn't mind the notion, but finding the right way to approach others was always so difficult.

So, it was staying where she was for now in the moments of silence and short conversations; leaving him would be rude anyways even if she was still in a state of befuddlement with his responses. Nevermind? What did he mean by that? Was it about the bells or her staring? "Yes, it seems so..." she replied instead with a small smile. "Seems like it should be ... fun," well she could hope so.

Raja
Thankfully we managed to get the important thing out of the way quickly before the bad stuff caught on, so we can now get to these awesome mundane conversations.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:52 pm
Molan wasn't about to engage a bunch of people he didn't know in conversation if he could avoid it. A single one was enough to keep up with, but starting a conversation with two people on his own was... difficult. It'd be easier to stay away and listen in if anything, but he had his own distraction. One undead ghoul... who he was sort of talking to. Actually, it was bored boring enough it was comfortable. He didn't mind, nothing was getting anywhere and that suited him fine. It took almost no effort, and killed time.

Eyeds flicked to the ghoul as she spoke again, tilting his head casually. Fun? He wasn't so sure... maybe. "As long as they're small." He commented, musing a bit. If the pygmy drakes were larger, it could be chaotic. If they were nice and little, it'd be easy and fun enough. It really depended on just how large the ones they found were. Because nothing liked being caught. Storm was a good example, so... if they caught the eye of something big and angry, it could be... kind of chaotic. But it couldn't be that dangerous right? They were sending a bunch of students to go help.

Chirigami
WAIT NO. Watch those... potentially dangerous topics. ROCKS PEOPLE ROCKS.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:23 pm
((Alright guys, time to wrap up RPs, we're heading on the BUS~ And going to the SCAREFARI~))

A couple days later, Professor Walker stepped off the bus, and led the students and all their luggage to a small cabin. Sure it was accommodations, but they were small, cramped, and had virtually no privacy aside from a shared washroom. It looked more like the wardens had just brought out rows of cots and put them in a meeting hall rather than provide the students with proper sleeping quarters.

"Okay students. When you have dropped your bags, you are free to head out. Lunch is at noon, Dinner is at six. Please be in the cabin before eight, we don't want any deaths this evening."

As usual, the professor didn't seem too worried at the prospect of deaths amongst his students. It was a part of nature, to live and die, although he would prefer they refrain as the paperwork could be horrendous.

"When you are ready, you may head out. Please bring any specimens back here. Thank you for your assistance!"

OOC
We are now in the scarefari zone! If you find a new dragon, you can post ICly here with it's link and we'll evaluate it! =D

Any IC or OOC questions can be posted here, just quote me and I'll probably get to it faster than PMs.

Good luck all!

Grey Dragon
Crew

Theidren

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:37 pm
Fiona just continued to smile happily and listened as Andrew gave her some info on the new semester. She gave a quiet sigh of relief when he mentioned that there were going to be some other new faces. Hopefully she would get to meet some of the others. "Well I'm glad I am not the only new person." she gave a nervous laugh as thoughts of her accidentals destroying things flashed through her mind. Heck maybe she wouldn't be the only klutz around here. Fiona took a calming breath to keep herself from getting overly excited. "Is Danny a nee student as well? I haven't actually finished unpacking yet I just needed to get some fresh air." Fi added with a laugh. There was nothing she loved more, except maybe art, than being outside feeling the wind in her wings. "And like you said... Dragons..." She gave a soft laughed and followed Andrew's attention as someone new arrived. Fiona noticed a ghoul and boil arrive separately but Andrew seemed to recognize each of them, especially the blue haired ghoul.

The roc noticed the flame demon's tail began to burn with brighter flames and Fiona was greeted with a full on toasty change in temperature. Fiona didn't know if it was something Andrew wanted to talk about but she asked anyways. " Do you know that ghoul?" Fi managed to ask in a low voice which was quite a feat for her, she had to fight a smile off at her triumph.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:28 pm
“Ahh no.” Andrew managed to settle the fire. “I just thought… I recognized her.” He didn’t care to explain the dream, or that, he remembered people who looked very much like them. But they weren’t the same. “I’ve probably just seen her around campus sometime.”

He listened to the teacher’s lecture keeping mental notes of everything. it sounded easy enough. He was going to bring a blanket though.

That’s when he heard his name. “No… my cousin… is older. Actually, that’s her.” He glanced at the spontaneous group of older students. He wished he had a jacket or some rock to curl under. Did she have to yell so loudly? How had she found him in the first place. “It sounds like she wants me. You can come if you want, or not.” he liked the roc well enough, and making connections was always a useful thing.

He got up and headed to the group of 3rd years, giving them a small wave before addressing Danny. “You didn’t have to yell, you know.” he tried to make sure he was far enough away that she wouldn’t grab him in greeting. She seemed a bit, less hyper then the last time he saw her though.

Kaiyumi

Carhop Cavalier

chimarii

Bittiface

Theidren

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:32 pm
Lumikki scrambled on to the bus completely out of breath. She had overheard conversation about a field trip and after the week she had been having anything away from school would be welcomed. Sliding in to a chair that was empty she sighed softly she had barely made it.

Now..where were they going she wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:12 pm
Fiona nodded slightly as she listened to Andrew explain his sudden rise in temperature, literally. She thought maybe there was more behind the explanation but Fiona decided this would be the appropriate time to NOT ask point blank questions. She turned to look in the direction that Andrew pointed to his cousin.

The roc didn't want to stand around awkwardly and she liked Andrew so far, plus she hadn't broken anything or scared anyone so she decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Quickly she followed and caught up with the flame demon.

phantompanther13

Kaiyumi

Carhop Cavalier

chimarii

Bittiface

Theidren

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:52 pm
Danny had introduced her cousin to her friends, happily slapping a hand on his back before returning to slouching all over Gene.

-- TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY FOR THIS --

On the trip up here, she'd let Mot sit next to Gene (even though she really, really wanted to), and instead opted to sit next to Xiu. Danny whispered the entire time with Xiu about how cute Mot and Gene looked together, and how great it was that they'd finally confessed for each other.

Once actually at the scarefari, Danny was the first off the bus, bouncing and stretching herself out. She hated sitting still for any amount of time, and staying still for a bus ride was just painful. "I'm gonna find the biggest dragon!" she announced, to no one in particular.

Her point had been made though.

The competition was so on.

carhop cavalier
danny is now

kaiyumi
in the scarfari zone

bittiface
and also challenging

phantompanther13
you all to

theidren
a competition :'D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm
There they were, the Scarefari. Of course, the air was much fresher than that of the town, AJ took a deep breathe to enjoy the freshness this environment gave him. What a nice place. The amphisbaena boil unloaded his belongings and walked to the Professor. "Professor. I'm very interested in your species and knowing more about P.dragon. However, I'd better go and set up my traps first, be right back." AJ patted the professor at his back again, plus a hug.

Hey, AJ, that's a professor, not your brother or such.

As AJ was talking to the Professor, the head popped out. "Bone dragon! Is your bone tasty? Can I have a lick" There were stars within the tail head's eyes.

"Shut up, Bro." AJ poked the head lightly and went to set his traps, hope he will catch something nice, off he goes!
-------

AJ looked around and found a big big group somewhere. He went to the group and said hello. "Hiya, hope you don't mind I join? I am AJ, a Y1 amphisbaena student, nice to meet you all." There was a bright smile. "Nice to see you again! Xiu and Mot sempai~" A bigger smile was given to these two familiar faces.

"Xiu! Xiu! Have you bring spookies with you?" A cheerful voice interrupted.

Grey Dragon

chimarii
Can AJ

carhop cavalier
join? He

kaiyumi
needs more

bittiface
friends. Also, hello

phantompanther13
to some

theidren
familiar faces and new faces 8D

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:47 pm
Mot blushed with a big grin as he got a kiss on the cheek from Gene. He'd return the favour, but all eyes seemed to be on them, or on the group in general. So a few causal Hello's and an eyebrow raised at Kettile would do.

[[AND THEN A TRIP HAPPENED]]

The bus ride was done, and he got out with Gene in hand. "OKAY, let's.... psst.." He leaned in to whisper to Gene.

"I... I didn't really pay attention earlier cause... um... how do we trap dragons again?" How embarrassing...

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:03 pm
Well, apparently a hob of Hobs brought about a lot of Snots. Gene smiled at them as she slipped her hand into Mot's, using her free hand to give a little wave to everyone. Then, it was time to get on the bus.

-- BUS RIDE WOO --

Giving Danny a little shake of her head coupled with an 'oh Danny' smile, Gene waved the ghoul off. "Go ahead, sweetie. You need to get a head start if you want to win."

Turning to Mot with a brighter smile and a giggle, she whispered back, "Just lay down some enchantments on the trap, and wait for something to come by. I think...we should head to the beaches."

chimarii

bittiface

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:04 pm
Freya squealed like a child when Kettil showed up, and she climbed all over him, ending up partially upside down on his back like some kind of spider. They were given instructions (which she listened to.. while upside down.) and told to head to the bus.

So she chattered happily to Muka and Kettil about eating dragons and how good of a hunter she was, all the way to the bus.

Upside down.

-----------

Freya was attached to the window for the entire bus ride. It was a beautiful sight, watching the scenery go by. Unfortunately, that didn't stop her from chattering away, about some inane topic nobody was really listening to her talk about. When the bus stopped, she nearly fell off her seat as she scrambled over both Muka and Kettil to get out.

"Acccccch. Smells that fresh air. I am so excited! Did yeh knows, my papa used teh leaves all us ghouls out in the woods for days teh learns teh fends for ourselves, when we were younger? I knows how teh set four different kinds of traps and guts an animal with my bare hands!"

Who was she talking to? And what was wrong with her father?!

"He never did gets the little boil he wanted," She whispered mournfully, thusly explaining why her father was insane. But the moment of mourning passed, and she was chipper almost instantly. Her finger pointed forward and she marched.

"WE FLY!"

Pales
this is what ur in for for life, gj gj
iloveyoudie
lets go creeper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 pm
Bus rides, ugh. He had fallen into a miserable silence for most of the trip. What the others talked about was a large blur, as he spent most of it, trying not to feel sick. He hated riding in cars, one of a long list of things he disliked.

The accommodations were… a lot less than he was expecting. oh well, it wasn’t like they would have lava baths on a camping trip. He went and claimed a corner of the room, the one that looked the least cold, and plunked his stuff down on the bed.

Deaths didn’t sound good. Would they really, could they really die from this? He hadn’t thought so… but the was the teacher deadpanned it, he was sure he wasn’t joking. He would be back before 8 that was for sure. And in time for food.

He grabbed a kit and frowned at Danny’s announcement. The biggest? Sure she could go do that. He didn’t particularly want size, in fact the smaller the better. They were trying to capture them live after all. “Well, I’m going to find one in a color you’ve never seen before.” That was why there were there, right?

“Hey Fiona, why don’t you come with me?” he smiled at the roc and then, gave a side ways glance at the dragon student. The dragon student with a tail with a second head, he scooted away a bit. There was no reason for him to stay close to something that could bite him from both ends.

Meegane
come play with us! Hi! ignored Andrew's discomfort with everything. he's just grumpy and currently skittish, he'll warm up.

chimarii
challenge accepted. sort of.

theidren
come rp with me more! new friends for the win!

carhop cavalier
you all, he introduced himself to you and was fairly polite. if you want to talk to him, go ahead. If not he's going to go play with his classmates, as he knows he is doomed to know you all forever now.

kaiyumi

bittiface

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Without much else to say, it seemed the two silently awkward students went on their separate ways, only to find themselves together again a few days later on the bus trip to the scarefari zone. Much like their conversation at the ruins, single words or simple sentences were passed between the two; commenting on simple things like the rock formations, the clouds and the trip itself.

Olivia stepped off off the bus with her small bag gripped in her fingers. She hadn't packed a lot of items; mostly a few extra clothing and a jacket and a brush, she had no trapping items of her own to speak of so was going to rely on what the Professor and the wardens provided.

She wandered into the room with the other students, silently watching as they were given instructions and sent on their way. For a moment, her gaze followed the fire-y students, the ones she had spotted on the bus and had sat as far as she could along the way and now decided to keep the same frame of mind for the room. If they were going to one corner, she was going to the other. Fire was still uncomfortable to her, even if she had found she was able to tolerate a small amount of it; though, it was probably circumstantial given the place and what had happened.

Though, going with that one particular fire demon and the small group he had collected was oh so tempting given their numbers and friendly air, but his temperament was still unknown to her. Would he really just be warm and friendly, or would he prove to be a little more hot tempered? So, Olivia turned to look for Molan, perhaps they could go together.

Raja
let's do the time warp agaaain ~

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas