Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ Free Avi Contest~! ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:25 pm
kenzshinji
that's goes to stock market already...
but hard to say,...rich people background are mess...no one knows what they have done to be come rich,..some are with hardwork, some with luck, and some depends on cruel and bad things.

And those people die and leave the money to their children... who never really did anything wrong. Like Bill Gates' kids...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:11 pm
tamcharles
C'mon guys, there's a difference between exploiting people (aka. scamming) and just plain ol' business sense. If you buy something at a "high" price now, wait until it's value goes up and sell at a "low" price (but still make say a good profit), how is that bad?

Everyone is happy.

if you have lots of money, buy up the supply from the market and then sell them to new users/poor people who want it for a really high price... i think that's just being an a**, especially because this is GAIA money, it's not even real money... do people really need to do that???  

melonsoda

melonsoda

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:15 pm
tamcharles
kenzshinji
that's goes to stock market already...
but hard to say,...rich people background are mess...no one knows what they have done to be come rich,..some are with hardwork, some with luck, and some depends on cruel and bad things.

And those people die and leave the money to their children... who never really did anything wrong. Like Bill Gates' kids...

no body said the children of rich people did anything wrong...

i understand that, people want to make money, but i hate rich people who take from the poor... there's a Chinese saying that refers to people who steal from the beggar's bowl..
If you're rich enough already, it's time to be a little more considerate of people who are less fortunate... not to take the "little" that they have away from them.
If that's the way to get rich, I rather just be a normal person, making a living and be happy  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:35 pm
melonsoda
tamcharles
C'mon guys, there's a difference between exploiting people (aka. scamming) and just plain ol' business sense. If you buy something at a "high" price now, wait until it's value goes up and sell at a "low" price (but still make say a good profit), how is that bad?

Everyone is happy.

if you have lots of money, buy up the supply from the market and then sell them to new users/poor people who want it for a really high price... i think that's just being an a**, especially because this is GAIA money, it's not even real money... do people really need to do that???

When did I say I did that? Because I don't. Bah to all you Marxists! razz

Anyways I see the futility in trying to discuss this stuff with you guys. Back to the GCG Guild I go...  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:12 am
does it need to be that serious guys ?
oh, come'on...this just a game and a discussion and opinion between us all... haihh... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:22 pm
It almost seems like you two (melonsoda & tamcharles) were in a direct conflict with each other. ...But thankfully, I know both of you and that you two were only referring to a person in general who possesses those qualities. ....Right? wink  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:33 pm
Erhhh...really ?
So sorry about that guys....maybe i shouldn't step in into your both discussion.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:12 pm
wiim
It almost seems like you two (melonsoda & tamcharles) were in a direct conflict with each other. ...But thankfully, I know both of you and that you two were only referring to a person in general who possesses those qualities. ....Right? wink

Oh of course... biggrin  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:43 am
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:15 pm
such a good chinese guild now become like this.... crying  

Ruxender

kenzshinji

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:03 pm
No one wanted....haihh gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:44 pm
........next time try not to find topic thats so HOT!  

Ruxender

Mibu Kyoshiro68

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:55 pm
hmm  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:29 am
Ruxender

I know, I know, but it's always those "hot button" topics lead to a good discussion. And even wiim will agree, I'm always up for a good "heated" discussion. xd

Anyways, I know you guys aren't all ED-er's and I'll try to keep my topics a little less flame-friendly. I won't promise anything but I said I'll try. razz  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Ruxender

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:47 am
tamcharles
Ruxender

I know, I know, but it's always those "hot button" topics lead to a good discussion. And even wiim will agree, I'm always up for a good "heated" discussion. xd

Anyways, I know you guys aren't all ED-er's and I'll try to keep my topics a little less flame-friendly. I won't promise anything but I said I'll try. razz

dont be so serious dude....u can put up any nice hot topic u want.
anyway what u mean by ED-er's????  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces