Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Darkness Only Brings us Fear (Monster and Blood) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 pm
Faye blinked back the tears and nodded. "Okay," she agreed before she looked around at the windows and walked over to them, drawing the curtains. "Can't have people seeing my dead boyfriend in my apartment," she said as she walked around making the room private. She looked over at William and walked back over to him. She stared at him for a second before she gently kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm
He chuckled "Well for all they know you're exprienced in Voodoo." he said and hugged her close and kissed her on the cheek "Thank you baby." he told her calmly and led her over to the couch and sat down. Being physical after all this time was so weird. He sighed "It's kind of sad, if I wasn't know to be dead then I could still be with you but as we all know...bears leave nothing of a body and while everyone knows I take pride is hunting dangerous creatures with a hunting knife like I used to...a bear is where I draw the line." he said. They couldn't lie and said he had to retreat for it had been years and he just...didn't hunt bears..the only creature he did not mess with.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm
Faye smirked at what he said. "Well technically you're just considered dead," she told him. "No body means no definite death. However no one ever said you had to be yourself. For all the world knows you are Michael. Just moved here from L.A.... well you know just a thought." She turned around and snuggled into him. "It'd really piss Adam off if I got a new friend that looked exactly like you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 pm
He looked at her "But I like being me I like telling jokes, hunting with a knife, and my old car which I think you guy's burned like I requested in my official unofficial will." he said. He looked at her "It would...actually that's a good idea..I will become this new guy and when Adam comes for me we will nail him, I'm already dead." he smiled and sighed. He put his arm around her and looked at the show that was on.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm
Faye flinched when reminded her that he was already dead. She looked at him and but her lip before she kissed him gently on the lips. "We need know you can keep this up for extended periods time. Do you feel weak at all?" She looked into his eyes trying to see it in case he tried to lie to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 pm
He shook his head and smiled "No, I feel fine." and he wasn't even lying to get her trust. He honestly felt fine and if he ever needed to he could just run. He kissed her back "Trust me, I'm great." he smiled.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:33 pm
Faye smiled. "I do trust you," she said softly. "With my life and more. I was just worried. Some ghosts can't remain solid long after anger goes away." She moves from her position on the couch so she in his lap. She nuzzled his like she used to do when she needed comfort. "I love you," she whispered before she kissed his neck and turned towards the tv where the next Scooby doo episode on the tape coming on.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 pm
He chuckled "Well I'm more at home when I'm laid back." he told her though he didn't really know why he was able to remain solid but him being laid back was a better explanation. He kept his arms around her as she sat in his lap and kissed her cheek as the next episode of Scooby-doo started. He was going to do it....he was going to enroll at her college as a new student to lure Adam into trying to kill him and with the protection of already being dead they could have him busted. It was cheating but it didn't matter, he needed to save Faye before Adam lost it and killed her too.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm
Faye felt very relaxed in his arms, she felt better than she had in the past few years. William was the love of her life, that didn't change just because he was dead. She ran her fingers over his hand watching the gang find clues to who the man in a skeleton costume was. "I miss this," she said softly. "I can't sit on Adams lap. He gets to...touchy feely."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:52 pm
He sighed "Yeah.." he smiled at her "You are pretty sexy Faye..I know I'd often have liked to touch but I know better." he kissed her cheek as he watched the show with a smile as he truly did enjoy watching the show.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:16 pm
Faye looked up at William. "There were times I wanted you to,"she told him. "You Never pushed, but I wanted you to. I was just too shy to try to do anything about it." She'd never confessed that to him before. Whenever they spoke of sex she always wanted to wait until marriage. It wasn't exactly a lie when she'd said it, but as her feelings grew, she wanted to lose it to him. Now that chance was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:10 pm
William sighed "I wish you would have told me that, I just knew you wanted to wait until marriage and didn't want to make you angry." he told her and looked ahead "Honestly, whoever gets to take you is a lucky guy and he better not miss it or mess up like I did." he said. He honestly wished he had the change but...he would never be able to do anything like that with Faye or anyone else really.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm
Faye looked around at him and smiled coyly. "Well," she said licking her lips. "I was kind of using it as incentive. I wanted you for myself and I wanted the ring to prove it." She nuzzled his neck and sighed. "I waited a little too long." She looked back to the television and rest her head on his shoulder as she watched.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:23 pm
William chuckled "I think I waited to long to propose.." he said and watched the television. Once the episode ended he kissed her cheek "Perhaps we should get you to bed." he told her quietly as it was starting to get late.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

MonsterellaMarmalade

Timid Poster

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:56 pm
Faye sighed and glanced at the clock to see it was 12:49 am. She sighed again and nodded. "Okay then." She stood and stretched, her shirt riding up to expose her stomach. She walked into her bedroom looking around before she pulled on a pair of pajamas and climbed into her bed,  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff