Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hong Kong Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:18 pm

Hong Kong is hot... and dirty, according to my friend. In her words, "I have to watch the ground for spots that havn't been spat on to step." gonk
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:25 pm

HK is like my hometown since I live there after I'm born and my first school is in HK then I move back to the states.......

Hayashi Jun

shinelover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:25 am

Kurama35
yalie5
shinelover
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
my parents were born in HK and love going there
i dont' like going there too much so we go to the next closest place to HK, Vancouver, i dont' mind vancouver cause it's not as humid or hot as in HK
i've only been to HK a couple of times and i don't remember much but oh well
hmm... i'm thinking of putting vancouver on my list of places to go in a couple of summers... how is it the next closest place to hk?

i dunno, that's what my parents said since a lot of ppl from HK move there and so the food there is closest to HK (yup, my parents only really care about the food)

lol my cousin lives there too.....but there is not substitute for HK..it is one of a kind!!!!

oh okay... and of course it's one of a kind ^^ it'd be boring if it wasn't ^^

yea ok stare

awww but i've heard vancouver is realli nice...at least better than sydney....damn australia
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:55 am

shinelover

awww but i've heard vancouver is realli nice...at least better than sydney....damn australia

Sydney isn't too bad once you compare it to other parts of Australia, except for Melbourne, which is just a wonderful place.

cold_blooded_chick

shinelover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:06 am

cold_blooded_chick
shinelover

Sydney isn't too bad once you compare it to other parts of Australia, except for Melbourne, which is just a wonderful place.

lol yeh sydney's not bad.... mayb i've just been here for too long so i dun find it that interesting
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:52 am

you guys sound like you've been every where... lucky you... I haven't been out of the u.s. in at least 10 years. gonk

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:25 pm

cold_blooded_chick
Hong Kong is hot... and dirty, according to my friend. In her words, "I have to watch the ground for spots that havn't been spat on to step." gonk

it's really crowded too!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:40 pm

Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

it's really crowded too!

yeh it's so crowded. so many ppl.

shinelover

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:57 pm

shinelover
Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

it's really crowded too!

....And sweaty! cool
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:31 am

wiim
shinelover
Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

it's really crowded too!

....And sweaty! cool

lol in summer...when u step out of a shopping centre u can feel urself gettin realli sticky xp lol omg i'm going back in summer!!!!! in two months...^__^

shinelover

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:34 am

shinelover
wiim
shinelover
Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

it's really crowded too!

....And sweaty! cool

lol in summer...when u step out of a shopping centre u can feel urself gettin realli sticky xp lol omg i'm going back in summer!!!!! in two months...^__^
blaugh Lucky! Hey, maybe you can meet HKC in Hong Kong.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:48 am

shinelover
wiim
shinelover
Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

it's really crowded too!

....And sweaty! cool

you should bring sunscreen with you... and a stick of secret might not be a bad idea xp

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:37 pm

yalie5
shinelover
wiim
shinelover
Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

it's really crowded too!

....And sweaty! cool

you should bring sunscreen with you... and a stick of secret might not be a bad idea xp

i'm gonna go to florida at the hottest time of the year in florida, july gonk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:46 pm

I'd like to go to Sweden for summer, or Finland....Some country up north.
Oh wait, I'm in Canada! razz I could just go up to the Northwest Territories close to the Arctic.

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 4:29 am

Kurama35
yalie5
shinelover
wiim
shinelover
Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

it's really crowded too!

....And sweaty! cool

i'm gonna go to florida at the hottest time of the year in florida, july gonk
You should come in like august... that's when it's raining so it's not so hot! lol you should come visit me. lo i'm jking blaugh
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff