Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wounds of the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
Name: Eris: Goddess of Chaos

When the wind died down suddenly, a group of purple-clad hooded figures suddenly appeared and surrounded the two travelers. They all saw Eris and started to chant as if excited to see the goddess amongst them.

Eris glared when she noticed a group surrounding them. "Mortals..." she muttered and started to hear their chanting. Her eyes widened a little and looked at Emrys. "Find the leader!" she said as she made her staff appear.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:57 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys' eyes narrowed further as he saw the man in purple hoods. These were them, the guys who killed Elysium and almost ended his life. He could have sworn Eris killed them but they were still here. He ran forward to find the leader slashing his sword once to strike down two of them, and that's when they attacked. They attacked him but he easily fought off the ones using swords, none of them were using magic yet. He was looking for a leader who was hard to identify but Emrys did it last time...and that was where he made his mistake.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

Eris was fighting off the hooded figures herself but something was off about her fighting as if she was weakening slowly. She glared and raised her staff putting up a type of barrier to block the figures and cursed softly under her breath. "They're multiplying..." she muttered looking angry. Around them it looked endless as if they were coming from some place.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys had finally managed to find the leader and the two began combat but he was actually giving Emrys a bit of trouble. Emrys was really surprised by this as the man kept up with his swordsmanship. He noticed Eris was getting weaker during the battle but he did not understand why. He prayed one of the strike from their leader and kicked him hard enough to send him back. He ran over to Eris and cleared her area easily "Are you alright?"

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image

Eris shook her head slowly. "I-I need to get away from the chanting.." she muttered. "Hold them off and use this to escape." she told him as she created an apple. The moment the golden fruit was created the group went into almost a frenzy as if entranced or powered by the object.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 pm
((I think this is dead.... sad ))

asbloodrunscold

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 pm
irigan kitsune
((I think this is dead.... sad ))

asbloodrunscold

Oh sorry I had forgotten, stressful situations during day make me forget...I'll respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys rushed into the ground and attacked them to keep them away from her. He was managing to do so despite the over whelming number though he hoped this did not end up like that last times. He swung his blade masterfully as he did, slaying anyone who got close and even mixed in hand to hand combat. He waited for her to escape so that he could as well. The leader just seemed to watch though, he found t strange.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:28 pm
irigan kitsune
User Image

Eris gave him the apple and disappeared. She transported herself into her own realm feeling out of breath. She felt weighed down from the chanting and sat on the floor. She looked to her mirror to keep an eye out for Emrys.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm
[[Where would he go if he used the apple?]]  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 pm
asbloodrunscold
[[Where would he go if he used the apple?]]

I think Eris said it would shield him or transport him to her realm. you can pick. I don't remember what i wrote. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys waited for her to be gone before he bit into the apple. A Shield came up around him and he rushed through the men and into the forest. Once he was away he came to a half. He didn't normally run but he would be over taken if he kept on. He sat down against a tree and sighed. He hated that he had to run but...he couldn't die until his debt was repaid to Eris.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image

Eris sighed feeling a little better before appearing before Emrys. "Are you okay?" she asked concern in her voice. She frowned a little at the way she showed concern and shook it off. She waited for his answer after she asked the question.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:54 pm
User Image

Emrys Turquine

Emrys nodded and stood up "I am alright Eris, I would not be careless enough to remain in a fight I know I'd lose unless you were still in danger." he stood up and looked around "I did not expect them to return so quickly...are they worshipers or at they hunter?" he wondered though now he was speaking to himself.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

Eris nodded feeling a lot better. She sighed softly and looked at Emrys. "They should all have been killed..." she said softly anger in her voice. "When we see them...they will pay dearly..."

asbloodrunscold

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces