Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Inkjar: Transmogrification [END: PG 44!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:51 pm
Blade Kuroda

ol-j-man

"And WHAT is so bad about being a imp?" The voice came below, and looking down, the fire imp stood there with his arms crossed. The tone suggested by the boil had made the idea of being a imp sound horrible.

TG was not pleased.

Code:
Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, TG, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 pm
A ... a morning kiss?? ... Was Makoto dense??! ...

No, Maddy knew far better, but nonetheless the inugami's words were disturbing. His mind immediately wandered back to their kiss during Scarentines. Sure, it was for a booth prize, but ... what disturbed him more, was how much he had actually enjoyed it. And the thought of that knowledge ever seeing the light of day set his heart aflutter.

The boil's face reddened, as he hastily turned the gears of his mind to form a response. Two black fingers pressed briefly to his lips, and then brushed along the other's cheek ever-so-lightly. "Ohayou, as you say, Makoto-sama." And with a last saucy look, he leaned over his desk, edging the cap slightly farther down his face. It was too embarrassing to think about.

--------------------------------------

Kiwi's smile briefly vanished as the other bumped into him, and he tumbled slightly to one side with a ringing laugh. It was wonderful to attend class with his fellow horsemen.

And speak of horsemen. Shaheen arrived, and his smile warmed with a polite nod of his head. "Glad you could join us Shaheen. I hope you're well."

keiifuu

Seussi

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:04 pm
"Not yet Fi." Andrew smiled at the Roc. "And I found my phone... well, it was given back to me anyway." a hand snaked over an tugged on one of her feathers and he grinned. "You can call me again."

He watched as AJ messed with the other foxes in the room, well he assumed they were foxes or cats or something. It was better then thinking they were dogs. "AJ, Don't bring any of those over here. Especially jingle bells. He's a snow creature. And he hates fire." Andrew grinned at the fox and lifted his tail above the table just to annoy him in case he looked.

Theidren

Meegane

Raja
said your name

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:57 pm
So many friendly faces - it was like as if everyone that she enjoyed being around had been lured by the class, going to finally say her little hellos, giving the first couple a sweet smile, Senga, the fur-lined war horseman, who received a small little "Hello, again," in reply, and Kiwi, who received a little bow in reply to his.

"It is nice to have somewhere to start with, even in the little things like these classes, hmm?" She asked him, before the sound of robes upon robes walking in (they had a sound, she had come to concluded a while ago,) she turned to give the two nobles a sweet little smile.

"Pleasure seeing you here too, Lan, Mengyao. . ." She trailed a little, giving Mengyao this little 'I'm surprised you joined another class after the previous one' face, before looking to Shaheen, eyebrows raised a bit.

It was hard to say 'is this the warrior you talk about often in our chats' out loud, so mismatched eyes asked her with a silent expectant hope of an answer.

keiifuu
LIFENS

xoxomenai
BABBY

Kurotomato
BIRDS

iStoleYurVamps
EVERYWHERE

Seussi
OMG

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 pm
Mjoll followed behind Lifen "Hopefully more fun than the last one." She said musing, perhaps she should've tried to like. . . actually find a group. Ah well, minor details.

Her wings twitched as she looked around the class, for the most part she was staying near Lifen and just watching the rest. She was more interested in the process than, well milling. Pity there wasn't a Selene to sit near. She gave each of those Lifen spoke to a small smile and polite nod of hello as she looked over the ones she didn't know.

She glanced to Lifen after she mentioned Lan and Mengyao, though the others she'd spoken too, well she thought she'd seen them around but perhaps not gone out of her way to acquaint herself with them.

Quote:
Indemnity Form

I, Mjoll, hereby declare that the staff of Amityville Academy will not be held responsible for any injury or other affliction sustained in the class 'Inkjar: Transmogrification'.

Nerpin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:17 pm
To say Lan 'plopped' herself down wasn't true. But she did find a seat next to the other horsemen quickly, Smiling at Lifen before catching sight of one who was familiar. She'd been in that dream. The gold one. With- yes that. "Hello." She bowed her head at Mjoll. "I don't think we've met before? I am Lan."

LP

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:30 pm
Shik's only response from Shaheen was a smile that slowly curled her lips upwards, and golden eyes that narrowed into dangerous slits. It was a look that could have meant a lot, or it could have meant nothing at all. Maybe she was trying to unnerve the man a little. Maybe she was actually smiling to be friendly.

...No, that probably wasn't it.

Once they'd reached the group, however, her smile slipped away, and she had to fight against a sudden rising urge to turn and leave. So many were gathered, and many had turned there eyes on her. Or at least, it felt like there were a lot of eyes on her. Her wings twitched behind her, a telltale sign that something was a little bit off. Her eye flickered towards Shik briefly when he so nonchalantly positioned himself on top of the desk, and she was forced to remind herself that she had made him come here. If she left now, after doing so, he would likely never let her here the end of it. So, steeling herself, she pushed past the sudden paranoia that welled up inside of her, and forced a more genuine smile to alight her lips.

"Kiwi, Lifen." She finally spoke, reaching out to clasp the first on the shoulder with a small squeeze, before stepping closer to the other, catching her look, and thinking that she understood what it was for, gave a small shrug and a nod, flickering her eyes towards Shik.

Who was being absolutely charming, as usual. Telling him to be nice was like trying to reason with a rock, it seemed. She wasn't sure whether to roll her eyes or laugh, however, though she did stretch out one of her wings to brush against one of Senga's in greeting, not wishing to interrupt whatever the two men were doing. She was content to leave them each to their own devices, even knowing how dangerous that could be.

Finally she decided that maybe the seats in front of the table like structures were meant to actually be sat in, and seeing Lan, moved to sit on the other side of the woman for now.

"Hello, Lan." She greeted the woman with a murmur, then raised eyes to the one that Lan was speaking to, the one who stood with Lifen. Oh...hrm, well, yes, she was certainly familiar. From that other strange dream world, in fact. She leaned forward, and nodded at Mjoll as well. "And I'm Shaheen."

iStoleYurVamps
Nerpin
Ol-j-man
xoxomenai
LP
keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:38 pm
Tseng turned as he saw an actual imp get on his case for defending his sister. Crossing his arms, he frowned at the little red demon.

"Imps are puny. My sister may be short but she is not puny."

moonkitsune
pales
Ol-j-man

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:42 pm
Blade Kuroda

"I'm not PUNY!" He stuck his chest out. "I'm tall for my kind actually." Actually, he was average for his age, but he felt he was a few millimeters above the norm.

Glaring, he looked around. "And who is your sister? I bet she's dumpy."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 pm
"MY SISTER IS NOT DUMPY! HOW DARE THEE!" Tseng shouted as he called out his bow.

"I shall smite thee for your insults onto her! She is among the brightest of the clans!"
moonkitsune
Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 pm
Yuzhi had been day dreaming for the most part, waiting for the class to start. She was pondering over the many tales that she had read recently and the people she had met with. Then the voices of her brother and a stranger intruded.

The rising upset of her brother caused her to stand straighter and simultaneously blush as he paid her a high compliment, "Tseng! Stand down. He is just trying to rile you. I care not what he thinks of me." She reached up and pulled at his sleeve to try and get him to disengage his bow.

moonkitsune
Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:00 pm
Feeling a tug at his sleeve, Tseng turned around and sighed.

"But sister, he insulted your intellect! I cannot let that stand."

Pales

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:06 pm
"If he feels the need to insult to make himself be higher than me then let it be so, he does it to hide his own flaws and feel more secure." Yuzhi said simply. She was working on soothing over her brother's rage rather than starting a ruckus within the class. It just wouldn't do!

She tugged his sleeve once more, "Please Brother. I simply do not care if he feels if I am ugly or stupid or anything. It is not worth my time and it isn't worth the the public display. It isn't like he didn't say that I do not have my virtue..."

moonkitsune
Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 pm
"Atmosphere"? He snickered at both Yuzhi and Tseng, the latter which received an amused look. "And I say she is a clever little imp," he repeated with a tiny shrug. "Though it's been a while since we've sparred. Let's fix that sometime, shall we?" The offer was silently extended to her brother as well, since . . . "honor". And a fight was a fight.

To Senga, he returned the toothy grin, his wings fluttering a bit to keep balance s the table was jostled. Only because the other executioner seemed keen on dislodging him did Shik feel the need to stay on all the more. Reasons. "Fine then, Senga. Take a number and make an appointment - I'll see if I can fit you into my busy schedule." Although the idea of Shikoba and something as clinical as that was . . . wrong somehow.

He felt more than saw Shaheen's uneasy actions and gave the woman a quick sidelong glance. Was that also a side effect of Insanity - social anxiety? One snarky thought said that it was the end of his being-dragged-to-events curse, but at the same time . . . That was Shaheen. That was a facet of her being corrupted. Shik felt a strange twist in his core and brushed a wing lightly against her as she passed by to talk with -

. . . Lan. There was just a few second stare there, but for once he didn't go out of his way to bother her. Not at first at least. He felt someone looking at him (possibly judging even) but also didn't bother to find out who that was either, for he had other matters to attend to.

Namely the little one yapping at him.

Shik gave the imp a dull, one eye brow raised expression.

And then he promptly lifted a foot to try and squash him underneath as his answer.

Seussi

Pales

Blade Kuroda

keiifuu

iStoleYurVamps

Nerpin
not really but HE FEELS THOSE EYES

MoonKitsune

medigel

Anxious Spirit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:09 pm
Pales

Blade Kuroda

Ol-j-man

"YOU INSULTED ME FIRST! You made the word 'imp' sound like dirt!" How was he supposed to react? To just let it slide?!! JACK NO!

When said sister did show up, TG perked and smiled. "Oh wait. Wait. Wait. I take it back. He's right. You're not dumpy at all." He moved about, inspecting her before giving a whistle. "Not dumpy at all. Ghoul, you got some curves." He smiled up at her. "You can be called a imp any day. You met the standard."

That was when he saw the foot rise and puffed into a plume of smoke before it came down. He soon appeared beside the foot. "HEY! I'm standing here!" >:C

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff