Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Maladroit Love [Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

Halcyon looked down at Nazihm, and he was about to question him before the feline had fallen asleep. He sighed and laid down next to him, closing his eyes. He found it hard to sleep, afraid that the bull might just take him now, rather than tomorrow. He sat up and looked around, then sighed again. "I hope you're right, Nazihm. I hope you're right." he said, and he curled up and closed his eyes, finally falling asleep.

Imaginary Imbecile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:32 am
User Image
The next morning, Nazihm woke in a stiff pain. His wounds from the previous night ached and his muscles were still worn as if he hadn't had any rest. As the cat came to his senses and realized where exactly he was, Nazihm's ears laid back flat against his head and his tail began to bristle. Today that bull would take on Halcyon for the wolf's right to choose his own mate or be forced to spend the rest of his days with an unfaithful bull. Suddenly the bull strode over to the pair, seeming a bit stiff from last night as well. He cast a fierce gaze at Nazihm before shifting it to the still sleeping wolf and grinned wickedly,"Tell your canine friend goodbye, for today he will be mine." Nazihm gave a threatening snarl to the other as he got to his feet, ignoring the protest of his tired body. The two stared each other down long and hard before the bull finally left with a snort. As soon as he disappeared, Nazihm sunk back down to a sitting position, his legs too weak to hold him up for too long. He looked over at Halcyon and smiled at his friend, making a mental commitment to not let that brute take his friend. With that, Nazihm shook the other's shoulder to wake him,"Halcyon, wake up my friend. You must eat something light so that you may be nimble on your feet."

Halcyonic Wolf

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:31 am
User Image

Halcyon woke up with a start, looking around quickly, before looking at Nazihm and relaxing, "Oh.. I remember now. The fight." he sighed, and he looked down. "I may or may not have an advantage, considering he may or may not be sore from last night." he reached for his bag, finally remembering he had packed food for the trip here, and retrieved some bread and dried meat from it, handing some of it to his feline friend, "What do you think he'll do to me if he wins? I'm too anxious to think for myself right now." he mumbled, and he nibbled on the bread and staring at the ground in front of him. I'm just going to rely on fate and dumb luck alone for this fight. I can only hope he'll mess up to my advantage...

Imaginary Imbecile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:21 am
User Image
Nazihm took the food offered and ate a very little bit. If he ate too much, he wouldn't be able to jump in and help Halcyon if the bull began to over take him. Suddenly the the jaguars began to assembal once more in a ring like they had yesterday. Nazihm scowled and stood before giving a gentle look to Halcyon."It would seem that it's time, my friend. Don't worry, I have your back no matter what." Nazihm held out his hand to Halcyon to help him up, quietly worrying about the sacred law among the large cats that he was going to break.

Halcyonic Wolf

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:34 am
User Image

Halcyon nodded, and he took off his gear, and entered the circle, his heart thumping in his chest. He was certain that he could actually hear it. He looked around at all the cats, This isn't good... going hand to hand with a jaguar. he thought and he stretched, waiting for the fight to begin. "This is it, Halcyon, this is the fight for your life." he murmured softly to himself, then he realized why he really wanted to win, For Nazihm. I swore I won't abandon him, and I am going to keep that promise. he growled and got into stance. All tension was gone, he was ready to end this.

Imaginary Imbecile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:25 am
User Image
Nazihm could only watch from the ring of fellow cats as the bull entered as well, already striped of his own gear. The large male dropped to all fours and stared hungrily at Halcyon for a moment before suddenly taking off. The cat wasted no time in aiming head on for the wolf, claws extended and teeth bared just as fiercely, if not more so, as they had been yesterday. Nazihm watched with a grimace, his fist clenched tightly.

Halcyonic Wolf

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:18 am
User Image

Halcyon snarled, and he charged at the jaguar, and he went for the throat, though he was knocked on his back. He gripped on the feline's shoulder's, hoisting him up and bringing up his feet, planting them on the other's chest and pushing him off. Before stumbling back to his feet. He shook his head and charged, trying to get the upper hand on this bull.

Imaginary Imbecile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:46 am
User Image
The bull gave a crooked grin accompanied by a snarl as he charged at the wolf once more, though this time curved his path and attacked Halcyon from the side, aiming to knock him over and pin him. His fangs immediately went for the wolf's scruff, knowing it was a weak spot for canines. Nazihm tensed angrily as his fur began to bristle. This was not a fair fight, jaguars had massive amounts of both strength and stamina, and from what Nazihm had seen before, it appeared that Halcyon didn't have quite as much as the feline race. Nazihm readied himself mentally, preparing to jump in at any time now and tear the bull from Halcyon, should he need to.

Halcyonic Wolf

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:07 am
User Image

Halcyon gave a yelp, and he winced, "Agh..." he tried to wrench himself free from the bull's grasp, but he found himself just causing more pain. He tried pushing the feline away, No! I can't... I can't lose! he screamed mentally, and he tried hard, tears from both pain and regret. Regret that he was no match for this jaguar. He started to give up, he could do nothing. The jaguar had him pinned.

Imaginary Imbecile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 am
User Image
As he saw the pain Halcyon was caving under, Nazihm could no longer stand to just sit and watch. Before anyone could stop him, the cat raced into the ring and broad sided the bull, knocking him a few feet away. Still on all fours, Nazihm stood over Halcyon protectively and roared threats to the bull, his tail lashing and fur bristling. Though his body was still in considerable pain from last night, Nazihm knew he couldn't let the bull continue to put Halcyon through something so painful, nor could he afford to loose the wolf. The bull looked over at the pair, glaring disbelievingly at Nazihm as he snarled out,"You b*****d! How dare you intrude on something so sacred! This is how our kind find mates, this is how it has always been!" Without warning, the bull angrily charged for Halcyon, still not surrendering the wolf. Nazihm took the blow and wrestled the bull to the ground, initiating a fight between them once more. Both cats snarled fought. The scene was one more brutal than the simple jest they had preformed last night. They were ready to kill one another.

Halcyonic Wolf

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:24 am
User Image

The wolf was dazed and confused, "Nazihm...?" he mumbled, and he rolled onto his back. He felt the back of his neck, there was a small bit of blood, and some missing fur, and it was tender to the touch. He shook his head and looked around, before he saw the pair fighting yet again. He sat up and watched in shock at the ferocity between them, "Nazihm! What are you doing?!" he wasn't sure whether to intervene or not, seeing the bloodlust in their eyes, he just approached carefully.

Imaginary Imbecile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:35 am
User Image
The pair continued to attack, not holding back as they bombarded one another with brutal bites and claws. Nazihm was death to Halcyon's words now, his sole focus on destroying the threat before him. The bull was slowing down now, his wounds from last night holding him back. Nazihm could no longer control himself as pure rage flowed through him. He relentlessly attacked the bull, even going so far as to shred the other's ear. By now the bull was just trying to stay alive for the remainder of the fight, for Nazihm had completely overpowered him and put him on the defensive. If left this way, Nazihm would kill the bull.

Halcyonic Wolf

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:42 am
User Image

Halcyon grimaced, watching the bull get beat and cut. He finally decided this was enough. He charged in, pushing the two apart with all his might, and he stood there, panting heavily. He looked back and forth repeatedly between the two, and he sighed, he had nothing to say. He just looked at them both and fell to his knees. "I'm sorry Nazihm..." he murmured, "I just can't let you kill him for my sake."

Imaginary Imbecile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:51 am
User Image
Nazihm panted heavily as he was pulled away from the other jaguar, his eyes still glaring wildly at the other. Then he heard Halcyon's words. Nazihm looked to his friend, feeling horrid that he'd made Halcyon make such a sad face. The cat then stood shakily and walked over to Halcyon, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Come, my friend. Let us take our leave." The bull simply watched as Nazihm cat him one more glare before going to pull on his gear. Nazihm stalked out of the camp, his body now ached enough that he was struggling to move."Halcyon, I am sorry. I must have scared you," he said softly as he leaned against the trunk of a tree to rest for a moment.

Halcyonic Wolf

Imaginary Imbecile

Hygienic Gekko

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

Halcyon was holding onto Nazihm, letting go to let him rest, "It's fine Nazihm. I'm thankful. You saved me." he smiled, and he gave the jaguar a gentle hug, making sure not to cause any more soreness than he already had. "Although, I didn't expect you to kill him over me." he said, a little quietly, and he stood with him for a short while, before asking, "What are we going to do now, my friend?"

Imaginary Imbecile

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces