Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:31 pm
He didn't respond to that - indeed, because it was circular. Instead he answered her question with a quiet "yeah, I guess." After a brief moment of silence, he pushed himself upright, sitting on his knees, and rubbed at his eyes. He pushed a grin onto his features, "Guess I'm kinda ruining the whole 'slick b*****d' image, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm
She nodded a bit at his response, glad that he was feeling better, and simply said, "That's good."

Her pale eyes traveled over to watch him sit up, but his question caught her a little by surprise, and her eyebrows raised a bit. She lowered her legs to sit cross-legged instead and said with a light laugh, "A little bit, yeah. I don't mind though." The differences thus far were subtle, in her opinion - maybe because she wasn't sure when he stopped acting drugged and hungover and when he started acting normal - but she still liked him.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:25 pm
He stuck out his tongue, "I mind. I work hard for that image." Probably a bit too hard, given what a shitty image it ultimately was. A sigh. "So are your parents occupied and/or inattentive or am I gonna have to jump out a window, 'cause I'm not sure I'm coordinated enough for that ATM."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 pm
Sera stuck out her own pierced tongue in response, "Well fine. I can keep secrets, you know." Meaning, she might be nice enough not to tell anyone what a huge whiny baby he was when he was hungover and/or drugged. She was about to reply to his question when the mention of an ATM was brought up, and for a brief few moments she looked completely lost and confused. ATM..? There wasn't an ATM close by, what was he even... Oh, did he mean.. 'at the moment?' Like, internet slang? Who the hell said that in actual conversation? Nobody she knew. "No, they're both out right now, so you're good." Another pause and a concerned frown that she would've liked to have been better veiled as teasing, "You sure you're up for driving?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:38 pm
Nate said that in actual conversation, thankyouverymuch. "Probably not," he replied, "but I won't be going back to Ambergris until tonight anyway. Got work in the afternoon." Which begged the question of whether or not he was up for working, but getting out of a shift on such short notice wasn't exactly a simple feat.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:42 pm
"Ah, okay. Sucks that you have to work though." Though hopefully he'd be feeling back to normal by the time he had to start working. But then... "So what're you gonna do until then? Just hang around Camphoreon?" She asked, quirking a brow at him. It shouldn't have been such a surprise, considering that was every single freaking day of her life.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:46 pm
"Pretty much," he answered, his gaze fading towards the window and all discernible expression falling away. "Maybe hit up some groceries or something." His actual plans were, of course, very different.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm
"M'kay," she replied with a shrug. His expression changed a bit when he looked out the window, and for a brief moment she thought it was raining or something, but it wasn't. She dismissed the observation as unimportant as she stood up and stretched a bit. "Sure you don't want any coffee or anything before you go?" Because he probably wanted to leave like forever ago.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:01 am
"Eeehh…" He pushed an idle hand through his light hair. "Nah, I've never had a lot of luck with coffee and hangovers." It did the trick for the headache, but the crash after the caffeine wore off wasn't something he could afford with work - often involving heavy lifting or machine operation - looming just hours ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am
"We've got food too. Fruit's good." Or at least, that seemed to help a bit whenever she had a hangover.

When he didn't move to get up yet, she shrugged internally and flopped back down onto her bed. To hell with looking good, she was at home in her pajama's and a bathrobe, not out in the city in a dress and high heels. She could damn well flop onto whatever furniture she wanted. "You can stay until your hangover sucks less, if you want." She knew she wouldn't want to move so soon after waking up with a hangover. Minimum of three hours. Maybe four.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:07 am
"Man, offering me coffee and breakfast; it's like I stayed the night on purpose or something," he observed with a cheeky expression, recovering some of the disposition that Seraphine might acknowledge as normal for him. "I could probably go for some fruit. What's the one they say is good for hangovers? Bananas?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:38 pm
Sera merely stuck her tongue out at Nate again, then waved off Mordecai. The Metang saluted with an enthusiastic "tang!" before he disappeared into the other room. The opening and closing of drawers and a cabinet, as well as some clinking could be heard from the kitchen.

"As long as you don't go trying to do it a second time so you can stay again," the brunette replied teasingly. No but seriously, the floor made a terrible bed, so she really kind of didn't want it to actually happen again at all.

It didn't take long for the Metang to return, and when he did, there was a bowl of fruit and another glass of water balanced atop his flat head. The bowl contained a fork, as well as slices of banana, and it appeared he'd taken it upon himself to cut and add strawberries as well. "Metaaang!" He said as he spread his clawed appendages in his own version of what obviously (or so he thought) meant 'ta-da!'

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:23 pm
"Yeah no, spoiler alert: No one would go through intentionally." Beds weren't exactly great beds when you felt like all hell either.

Nate raised an eyebrow at the Metang's offering upon its return, taking the presented items with a small degree of apprehension, "This, uh… some kind of butler thing? 'Cause I didn't know they made pokemon butlers." Damn, Des wasn't anywhere near that useful. But Des was a bro, so that was forgivable.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:29 pm
"I didn't either until I got him," Sera replied with a shrug. "He got super useful when he evolved though, and he likes doing stuff for me I guess so I'm not complaining." Why would she ever complain about having a butler 24/7 that she didn't have to pay? "He wouldn't have done anything bad to it though, if that's what you're thinking."

Mordecai, once the items had been taken, moved to hover a few feet away, although he kept watching the pair - mostly Nate - to see if he liked it. The Metang was trying his best to be discreet, except despite knowing every definition of it thanks to the internet and wifi in the whole apartment building, he was not a very good example of it himself despite trying.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:37 pm
"No I'm just thinking it's weird as hell," he replied, taking the bowl into his lap and spearing one of the sliced fruits with the provided fork. "Like, did someone train him for this or something? How do you just wake up one day like 'yo, I'm gonna be a butler'?" Though apparently even some human beings woke up with such ambitions in their minds for butlers to have existed in the first place.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff