Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Obligatory Spa Scene and Obvious Fanservice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:02 pm
Yuri sighed and folded his arms across his chest.

"Luke, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see there's something wrong." He was... pretty darn obvious. "You're acting like you're going to die tomorrow, and its making everyone else uncomfortable too."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:09 pm
Yuri's choice of words was distressing, and Luke quickly retreated a few steps, his face immediately paling, an anxious gaze falling away from anything resembling eye contact, and a lightly trembling hand raising to cover his chest. "U-uh…" He was gonna pass out, he was seriously gonna pass out though, holy hell.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:13 pm
Dove laughed, rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment.. "Thank you! I usually think so as well, but for some reason she's just been--"

Her face fell as the eevee started calling for her, and she turned her attention to Lovey yet again. With an apologetic look to Emil, she sighed heavily and pushed herself out of the water, "I'm so sorry, Emil. I'll be right back..." she said as she righted herself and quickly made her way to the eevee.

"Lovey, what are you doing?!" she asked the pokemon, scooping her up away form the waterside as she walked. She would apologize later after she had taken care of her companion's behavior. "What's gotten into you?"

The eevee squirmed as her trainer picked her up, but stilled at the scolding. Obviously, now was not the time to alert Dove to the young man's presence, though she had thought the girl would have wanted to know. She'd only been searching for him for ages afterall!

Gently setting Lovey down beside Repede, she knelt and shook her head. "I know you don't like your pokeball, and I know it's not fair, but you can't swim right now, okay? I promise, we'll do something fun later, just the two of us..."

As Lovey nodded and laid down beside the growlithe, Dove offered her an apologetic smile, knowing full well that Lovey enjoyed being around large numbers of people as much as she herself did. "I'll make sure to stop and get us some pecha berries, too." she added, hoping to appease the little eevee for the time being. Lovey's ears perked a small fraction, and Dove kissed the small heart atop her head. [color "Just stay with Repede and be good, okay?"

With that, the model righted herself again and headed back to emil, pausing only for a moment at the water near Sera and Akira. "Sorry about that... If she's a problem again, just let me know..." Though her apology had started out strong, it faded as she spoke, noting Akira's seemingly oblivious behavior. He had felt so strongly about Repede that he had approached Yuri...

Shaking it off, she moved back to Emil, sitting first at his feet, then sliding elegantly back into the water. "Well, that's taken care of..." she said awkwardly, hoping he might continue the conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 pm
Had he known, he certainly wouldn't have said something like that. Thus Yuri's face now paled a couple shades as Luke looked to be on the verge of collapse, his arms unfolding to instead grab Luke before he fell.

"Whoa, hey!" Clearly Luke was not okay. "Dammit, don't go passing out on me again! I'm gonna get you to the hospital." This boy clearly needed some sort of medical attention.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:30 pm
He extended a hand to the wall to steady himself, intending to assure that the lightheadedness would pass and he wouldn't pass out. At the suggestion of a hospital visit, however, these intentions were interrupted. "Don't waste your time," he said hotly, shaking despite his tone. "They've already said they can't do anything." This was the worst thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 pm
Yuri paused, taken aback by those words. He stared at Luke for a few moments in shock. "What?"

What on earth was he talking about?  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 pm
Silence reigned Luke's voice for a time, eyes focused intently yet unseeingly at the corner where the wall met the floor. Finally, after great deliberation, he spoke at a failing volume, "I'll die. Tomorrow, in a week, in a month, I don't know." A pause for a fruitless attempt to stay himself. "It's already too late for pretty much any kind of treatment, so…" As far as he was concerned, passing the qualifications for transplant candidacy was too distant to even dream. Not like this.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm
To say that Yuri was stunned was an understatement. It was as if life just proverbially slapped him in the face. And really, he kinda deserved it. Even if unintentionally, he had single-handedly just made the world's biggest a** of himself, and he knew it.

Placing a hand on Luke's shoulder once more, Yuri just couldn't find any words. He was actually speechless.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 pm
He felt sick, just standing there trembling visibly, unable to tear his eyes from that corner. Suffocated by silence, he forced himself to produce some kind of sound to fill it. "So…" the sound as it occurred was small and meek, "that's 'what's wrong,' I guess…"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:03 pm
Yuri grimaced slightly. Man, he just couldn't take this anymore. While he normally didn't do this sort of thing... well. It needed to be done. The raven haired man pulled Luke into a tight embrace.

There were no words, but he was so... SO sorry.  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:09 pm
"Mm," Sera agreed, sparing a glance back at the room the pair disappeared into and completely oblivious to what was going on inside. "I suppose so, though I can't imagine why." Yuri had only ever been rude to her, and he didn't exactly seem to be nice at the moment, ordering Luke around.. But whatever, it wasn't her business who Luke was friends with.

She gave the spazzing Eevee a rather distasteful look before Dove removed it. "That's interesting, and I guess not, no." Allergies to pokemon hadn't ever been a relevant point to any conversation they'd ever had thus far, anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:17 pm
Emil blinked as Dove suddenly left him alone again to go contain her Eevee. The boy just staring for a moment before looking back to where Luke and Yuri had gone. What was going on in there? But he trusted Yuri and figured everything was probably okay. He was really worried about Luke though.

Fidgeting as everyone else seemed to be talking and stuff, he looked back up again when Dove returned. He offered her a faint smile. "Is everything okay?"  

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:21 pm
Luke wasn't particularly experienced, let alone comfortable, with the whole hugging thing, but he had already reached his wits' end. Though his hands remained in tight fists at his side, his head dipped forward against Yuri's shoulder. There was something incredibly unfair about the whole situation. It was already hopeless, but he couldn't simply give up. He still had the ability to choose his own death, but he couldn't force himself to consider it. Why the hell was he so stubborn? The only answer he could conceive somehow found its way to a strangled voice, "I don't want to die."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:22 pm
Dove shrugged, her face flushing pink at his question. "She's fine... she got really excited about...him for some reason," she told him, glancing back at Akira for a moment before looking to her eevee. True to her instinct, the pokemon was finally still, curled in a ball next to Repede for the time being. "She just gets really excited sometimes.."

"So...You know Luke, then?" she asked, for lack of a better subject. It was a connection, at least, that they shared.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TRHQ Yuri Lowell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 pm
No, it wasn't fair. This wasn't right. This was the biggest load of crap he'd ever heard of. Luke's words were heart wrenching.

"You're not going to die," Yuri said, and not in a flimsy manner, but rather resolutely.

He wasn't going to let this kid die. He didn't deserve it. Yuri was going to find a way to fix this. Somehow.

--

Emil nodded, "Yeah, he's my uh.. roommate." The blonde boy then tilted his head at Dove. "You know Yuri?" Recalling seeing her talking with him earlier.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff