Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Event One: Capture the Flag Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fancy Mr A

Dapper Guildsman

5,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:36 pm
"I can't afford to die."

Hearing the Kage mention a Bo, Kohaku looked at the man he was referring to, who to Kohaku looked like an Anbu without a mask.. User Image Kohaku waited until he was done with his clone technique before he approached. He didn't want to distract him while he was concentrating. Walking up to him, he tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. Taking out a small scroll, Kohaku scribbled words onto it and showed it to Bo. "Are you Bo?" it read. "I'm Kohaku Mayu. I'm supposed to be with some guy named Bo."

"At least not until I find the truth."

Actions: Approaching Boverk
Thoughts: "Are you Bo?"
Mood: Curious
Chakra: 150/150
OOC:

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Metal_Edge91

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Rockgirl809

Reiko Zena

Boverk Viper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:53 pm
Boverk Viper

[[Lets go, Multi-shadow clones vs. Afterimage extravaganza!!]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Great Lord Wulvengar

Enduring Prophet

8,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image
Boverk had listened to the men that had came up to him askimg if he was whom he knew he was. Boverk extended his hand to each man shaking one at a time before speaking. "Yes I am Boverk. Pleasure boys." he said as his tone of voice had changed just a bit from quiet to a more confident one. "The plan shall be quite simple and very easy to follow. We will be striking in a arrow head fashion straight towards the main area were the flag shall be. I want you to go far out but slowly make your way inwards so you may strike at the sides. I will presonal cause a distract. If I am held up use ypur better judgement not to get killed." he said bluntly. Securing his black mask to his face he suddenly takes off down the streets heading towards the other teams base. The shadow clones he smoned soon joined him spreading out a fine distance between each other so if one was spotted the others wpuld be caught right off the bat. Bo would use this time to scout ahead and deal woth anyscouts they would discide to send out to face him
Current Chakra:32
6 Clones:27 each
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Rockgirl809

Kunesume2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 am
My rpc does have black glasses on
User Image
Kaoru went down as well and followed the formation Bo instructed. At this point things had begun. She activated her byakugan so she would be able to see everything around her and her teammates. It was best to take caution of there surroundings.

A l w a y s. I n. T h e. S h a d o w s...

User Image
__+Kaoru__Fouto+__

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] S t e a l t h y

[xxxxxxxxxxx] B u g s

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] T h e G r e a t
[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx] W h i t e E y e

[xxxx] Raiton ll Katon
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Boverk Viper

Metal_Edge91

Fancy Mr A

Zarud Helviiryn

NevaTsumori

Rockgirl809

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:22 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Kuro flew into the combat games, an inky black spot in the sky. He surveyed the grounds below him, trying to find someone who seemed to be in charge of this all. He couldn't find anyone, though, and gave up on it after his second round through the area. Instead, he made a bee-line for Tavian, the person of highest rank he had seen this entire time. This would be annoying. If he remembered correctly, this would be Tavian's "first" time seeing him as all previous times would have probably been wiped from his memory along with Shiranai's memories.

No fun. He'd need to act somewhat serious.

The silver-eyed raven landed on the new kage's shoulder, waiting patiently to be addressed. That is, if he was permitted to land,  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:00 pm
Edgar InuzukaUser Image Chunin User Image Sunagakure User Image Sasori Striker

User Image

(Sorry guys I didnt' have internet and I have been moving from house to apartment. Now its time to play catch up for me.)

Ed arrived through the portal and looked around. There were signs of recent life among here. He sniffed around and found two groups of scents around. He was told who his team was and it was with his knew friend the Anbu nin. So he took one deep breath and dashed towards his team's post to meet up wit the others.

Chakra: 150 + 20 months = 210
Strength/ Speed: A/S Speed: 6(+2/-3) / Strength: 7(+3/-3)
Taijutsu

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:02 pm
Kazuya Inuzuka User Image Genin User Image Konohagakure

User Image

Kaz flew out of the portal and was a little frightened. He got back up on his feet and sniffed around for his new team mates and looked found them and dashed off after them.

Chakra: 150
Strength/Speed: 5(+2/-3)/ 6(+3/-3)
Class: Taijutsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:52 pm
Edgar InuzukaUser Image Chunin User Image Sunagakure User Image Sasori Striker

User Image

Ed arrived as orders were given out to everyone. The kage wanted him to stay put so he stayed with him. He was either depending on Ed or he didn't trust him yet but he didn't care. He would earn his trust somehow. He waited until he was given something to do, but with an impatient anxious leg twitch.

Chakra: 150 + 20 months = 210
Strength/ Speed: A/S Speed: 6(+2/-3) / Strength: 7(+3/-3)
Taijutsu

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:54 pm
Kazuya Inuzuka User Image Genin User Image Konohagakure

User Image

Kaz arrived and walked up to the leader and waited until he was given something to do. I was a long task to arrive but he wanted to get in the game. He stood there until someone told him to do anything.

Chakra: 150
Strength/Speed: 5(+2/-3)/ 6(+3/-3)
Class: Taijutsu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:55 pm
Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:13 am
(Phone post.)

Ed was getting restless so he took off all his weights and started to stretch out his muscles. His gourd was still with him so he can use it battle if needed. After a couple minutes he stood up and restrapped his sand gourd and started to pace.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am
Metal_Edge91
(Phone post.)

Ed was getting restless so he took off all his weights and started to stretch out his muscles. His gourd was still with him so he can use it battle if needed. After a couple minutes he stood up and restrapped his sand gourd and started to pace.

{{I'm sure you can just send them over to their respective bases at this point. You don't have to wait around for anyone.}}  

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 am
Metal_Edge91

((Orr you can send Ed to base 1 and help out))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 am
(It would be cool if your life would reset for each game.)
Ed got tired of waiting so he decided to go and protect his teams flag. He breathed in and dashed with jounin speed towards the base.  

Metal_Edge91

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces