Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Cherry Blossom Storm (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:19 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
.: Sonya :.
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Sonya got to the house, her laughing down to giggles now. " I aruged with a rock.... It won." She said even though they didnt ask. Looking at her fur as if for the first time she frowned reailzeing there was some dirt from when she fell. Frowning she shook out her fur trying to get the dirt off. " Guess it was a bad idea... not like it can talk back.... though its really not fun to hit... kinda hurts.... should have tryed a tree." She said between giggles and looked at the ground. "Now I look crazy.... thats wonderful...." She sighed still stareing at the ground embaressed. "Sooooo.... Nice weather...?"

[OOC]{ }  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:43 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

Otonashi & Kaminari Wolff
==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

For the first time, Otto and Kami looked at her like she was nuts...HER PARENTS DIED AND SHE IS LAUGHING OVER A ROCK?! They had no idea how to react to this. Even Kami had no idea how to react....maybe this was her way of cooping?! Cause certainly Otto and Kami have no idea how to coop with their parent's death...or by the fact Otto NEVER saw his parents. Otto narrowed his eyes and 'tchs'. "Yeah....nice weather." He tried to remain calm, but his patience was almost thinning out. "Imma check on the people." He then walks past Sonya as he exits and closes the door. He walks down the hill and mutters to himself: "Coping went that fast?! All you have to do is hit a stupid rock?! Hell I should've done that when I realized I have NO FRICKIN PARENTS! AND THEY DIED BEFORE I COULD EVEN OPEN MY EYES!" He was REALLY angry...he thought that she was gonna come back emotionless and angry at everything but instead she comes back laughing and says a 'rock won'...A ROCK! "Maybe I shouldn't expect it from her after all.

Despite his yells, it didn't go through the house walls hense Kami didn't hear it and go at Otto for the words he had spoken. Kami decided it was best to stay and probably tell Sonya a few things: "Well...we had a meeting with a few people and we're gonna see if Ellinia would help us stop Mithrail's gains and get the territory back to your people and hopefully gain peace. Me and Otto would have to go alone tomorrow to discuss this with him. He wants us to be alone so you will have to stay here alone for probably a good 5-6 days until we get back."

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC:  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya nodded. "Alright... I might paint your house pink out of boredom...." She chuckled though it was more nervous then her laughes before. "I'm crazy arent I?" She muttered looking at him. "I'm laughing... makeing jokes.... distractions.... Chores. I can do chores and stuff while you guys are gone! Grow a garden.... plants need lots of care. Or a pet fish. Oh, but I might eat it." She frowned rembering the last pet fish she had. Not that she ment to, it just looked so yummy and cute like candy. Sighing she sat down. " Is it bad that I would rather laugh then cry around others....? OH! But if we got a pet bird that would.... hmmm dont think it would be a good snack... too many feathers.... Might choke. Though they are loud at times...." She rambled on about birds to keep her mind of other things.

[OOC]{ }  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

"Woah woah! You do not color the house pink!" He responded with a mortified face. "You are a bit crazy, but I think it's cute." He then turned his smiling face to a serious one as if thinking of something......

"Otto! Kami!"

Kami blinks and turns around as he sees Daichi coming up. "Hey what's go-!" "There isn't much time! I already told Otto about this but we got an invasion at Ellinia!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The news of Mithrail invading Ellinia scared everyone, including Eukasia since Mithrail really DARED Ellinia to fight them. But luckily, Ellinia was known for a strong militant and barraged them back to their land...but they sustained damage. Otonashi, Kaminari, Daichi, and a few warriors decided they would have to go. The brothers decided to also bring Sonya so she can understand the other empire and maybe see what they look like. "Great! Just when we can go here peacefully, Mithrail had the f-ing nerve to go out there and invade the territory!" He mumbled as they went through a bridge that divided Eukasia from Ellinia which would bring them to Ryoshima coast...and then toward Seiankyou quarters.

They finally reached Seiankyou and could see the major damage that have been done. It seemed to be many signs of battle were on the grounds and also some of the Pokemon were injured. Otonashi looked at Sonya and the warriors. "Tend to the people here, me and Kami are going to find the emperor." Immediately, the two zoomed off to go find the castle where they can possibly find the emperor. Meanwhile, a Seviper sighs. "Their alwaysssss sssso busy...."

"They are...but that is the responsibility of the leader so let's go help some of the locals here." Daichi then starts grouping some of the people up, leaving Sonya and the Seviper to go out as a group to help people. "Ooooh...we-well...letssssss go and help sssssome people."

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya giggled at Kami's reaction to the house being pink idea. She was about to ask how being crazy was cute when Daichi appeared. Keeping quiet to let the guys talk the word invasion made her ears perk up wondering what happened.

Sonya fallowed quietly looking around. Nodding her head at being told to help she looked around for someone who needed the most help. She walked over to a pokemon with an injured leg and helped him get to a medic. Then dashed off to help another bleeding pokemon to the medic. She grabed a first aid kit and tryed bandageing up a pokemon or two then found out she should leave it to pokemon who had hands vs paws. Though she could use band-aids... some what. Giveing up on that she went back to looking for pokemon with sereous injurys that needed to see the medics. She almost go in a shouting match with one that refused to go.... She won the arguement by pointing out infection would be worse then the 'little scratch' they had.

[OOC]{ }  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:14 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

"You might need to calm down misssss, some of thesssse people did witnesssss a fight after all." The Seviper, since she had a tail, was able to wrap some bandages on people as she went through many others to check on them. She did tip her head as she saw that most had already got tended and the ones who had minor damage were now able to get them to shelter. "Well, looksssss like we've done good. There wasssssn't a lot of damage after all, thissssss area is know for a sssssstrong militant." She then turned her head around. "Oh there here."

"So you weren't even prepared." "I apologize. They got the element of surprise but it wasn't enough to take us down." An Ambipom followed alongside Kaminari and Otonashi as they were coming back to where Sonya and others were. "I do appreciate you sending out some of your warriors to help us out. This is not what I would've wanted in the beginning of our meeting." "It's no trouble...now we are more aware of the situation at hand." "Yes....." He then sees Sonya, and actually quite was aware of the arranged marriage so he whispers to the two: "So...who's who?" 'Eh?"

"I am not that dumb you two...I knew about the whole treaty process between you and Darnvia so out of curiousity...whoses wife is that?" "None."

"None? You breaking the treaty?" "No! We found out the reason this happened is because the leader knew he was gonna die so he sent his daughter here in the form of marriage..." "Well....yeah...but still. If one of you don't claim her then Mithrail can."

"That's.....not possible." "Well, according to the paper....the daughter will be sent to a 'LEADER' of his choosing. Since the leader died, now either you two or the Mithrail leader can claim her as a wife...just so you two know." Both brothers eyes widened and had no idea how to respond to this. "But anyway if you two want, bring Sonya along so the discussion can get started at my quarters. Your warriors seem to do good from here."

"Hey Sonya...wanna come along?"

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya frowned. "S-sorry...." She said abit embaressed. " But its still not an excuse to ignore getting teatment for a wound." She muttered with a slightly anoyed filck of her tail. Looking where the Seviper was looking she spotted Otto and Kami. Though they seemed to be talking to the other leader. She guessed it was important and sighed sitting down. " Strong military is good, but a strong leader can make a diffrence. Even if the men arent trained, if a leader can inspire then enough, they will fight with everything and make for a deadlier force even to a trained army. Though... thats what I gather from history books..." Sonya shurged. " One must learn from their past if they hope to survive in the future and keep past mistakes from happening." Her ear twiched hearing her name. She got to her paws and walked over to the leaders. " Sure... though whats going on?" She asked sence she wasnt paying attention to their conversation.

[OOC]{ Hahaha amreican revolutionary war... we knew the land and made it work for us against trained british soldiers. That and at the time we had some of the best leaders this country has ever seen. War units in history class were always the most intersting razz }  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

Kami looks at Sonya, raising a brow before shrugging it off. He heard what she said and it kind of confused him but he decided not to ask: "Well, we're just gonna talk about how to settle this dispute and avoid a war...but certainly not appease them."

"Tough s**t for them." He muttered as he knew that Mithrail are usually peaceful people so maybe a threat will keep them down....question was on why were they preparing....did they not like Darnvia and Eukasia? Do they hold a grudge? "And also, he wanted to meet you."

'Nice to meet you." The leader of Ellinia bowed his head out of respect as he then nods his head: "Follow me, we're going to go to the palace." He then walks off, being followed by Kaminari and Otonashi as they went through the imperial quarters and went through the gate to go inside. As they went up the stairs, The Ambipom asks: "I do wanna ask if Mithrail ever sent a threat of attack.."

"No they didn't, however we did get the news of the assassination from our messengers who happened to be there. He was able to get away without anyone knowing so so far, Mithrail probably thinks we have no idea what the hell their doing." Otonashi responds as now all of them got inside the elevator to go up to the top floor. As soon as the doors open, Kami sighs: "And what you said is true..Mithrail will jump at the chance. I heard the royal family is starting to defaulter and needs a queen to continue the generation." "Your right unfortunately Kami, that might be why they responded.....because they didn't like the treaty process." The Ambipom then goes to his throne and sits there: "So we can only do is combine forces and show them no mercy...unless you want 'her' to go over there. I know you two didn't agree with the treaty process as well."

"I uhh...rather try to push them back and give back the territory, and maybe she can be the queen and not deal with the whole arrangement." Ambipom then looks at Sonya: "What do you think?"

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:56 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya nodded wondering how they planed to stop the war from happening. She looked at the Ambipom and bowed her head. "Nice to meet you as well." Sonya fallowed them quietly. She listened and at the word 'assassination' her claws slipped out silently and her fur started to raise, though she quicily forced her fur to lie flat before anyone noticed. Her ears perked up while in the elevator never getting quiet use to the feeling of going up without climbing on her own. It almost made her want to giggle, thinking of it as flying. She quickly focused once again when they started talking. Her ear twiched slightly when the Ambipom sugguested she go over there. "Really.... a small part of me likes the no mercy idea..." she mumbled "Karma and all.... eye for an eye, tooth for tooth... but I also dont like the idea of blood shed...." She then shot them a small glare. "If you guys pull a stunt like my father and use me as a peace treaty... So help me I will find a way back and claw your ears off while you sleep..." She looked at Otonashi. "Well... if i can find your ears..." she muttered wondering why she never noticed that before.... now wondering if his ears were hidden by all that fur... or if he didnt have ears at all.

[OOC]{ }  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

"Geez, I am too old to be torn apart yet...I haven't you 'experienced' life." What he meant was to start a family, but to others it could mean adventure or...some other thing. Otto then narrowed his eyes at her: "Thank god you can't find them...I wanna be able to hear everything and a soothing song thanks very much."

"I wonder how many songs...." The ambipom muttered, which resulted in Otto all the sudden throwing an ice dart his direction. The Ambipom was not impressed: "You missed..." "It was on purpose..." He growls as he then mumbled: "You won't be another peace treaty...not when I am around."

"What was that?" Kami asks Otto, not be able to hear Otto's muttering. "Nothing." He said in a yip as if he didn't want anyone to know. The Ambipom sighs: "You won't be...we promise. However...if Mithrail is able to kidnap you and take you to their property...there is no way out of it since it will be an act of war if we invade to go find you. It wouldn't look good on anyone so I suggest you be careful when going somewhere by yourself." He then nods. "Unless you say your mating with one of them, then Mithrail cannot do any of that since it would be an ACT of war if a king's wife gets kidnapped but you don't like being 'taken' so that's out of option." He then stands up and jumps out of his throne. "I do say though, one of you brothers will have to come with me so we can have a nice 'chat' with the Mithrail leader and warn him there will be violence if they don't take their army back to their land and give back Darnvia."

Kami then looks at Sonya: "Who do you prefer staying with for a day alone until one of us comes back from a day's journey?" "She doesn't care man." He mumbles yet again, with Ambipom sighing in aggravation.

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:44 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
"Well I could always die your fur pink..." she muttered to Otto. She looked surpised when he threw an ice dart at the Ambipom. Because thats a great way to keep allies.... Her ears perked up hearing 'won't be another peace treaty' which made her relax abit. Though she wondered why he reactied strange when Kami asked what he said. Her tail lashed from side to side slightly at the thought of haveing to be careful and avoid kidnaping, also that the other option to avoid it was to chose a mate. Jumping back to the conversation she looked at the two trying to figure out who to spend a day with. Otto's comment made her annoyed and she sighed. "Well I guess Otto can now read minds. So I guess, we can let him chose." She purred in amusement, now just trying to mess with him abit. Hopefuly they were in a jokeing mood or she was gonna get into trouble.

[OOC]{ }  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm
QuietNinja96

User Image

==== ☠ ====

╔══════════════╗

"NO WAY IN THE HELL MY FUR WILL BE PINK!" His response made the Ambipom laugh. Otto glared: "Oh! And that amuses you!" 'Pink...HAHAHA! I can totally imagine pink fur on you. You'll be a 'My Little Pony: Boy edition!" His laugh agitated Otto and was about to jump until Kami slams him down with iron tail...which made the Emperor laugh even more. "Ooooooh that made my day." He takes deep breaths, trying to wipe tears from his eyes. "Now now, I know Otto can be a cranky but understand the whole responsibility to take care of the people."

"I would probably stay here since I seem to make nothing but arguments." "No No...you may be a stubborn hot-headed Absol but you know when to and when to not act in a certain way. You both are really good boys actually it's hard to choose." He then decides this. "Tomorrow is the deadline in which one of you would have to come with me to meet the Mithrail leader... I'll let you two think about what is to be said at the meeting...otherwise I fare you well."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whole day huh?" Otto muttered, throwing some rocks on the lake of Agata forest to make rocks skip. They have already returned from the trip hense they somehow didn't take long to go from Seiankyou to Shinshu again. "I'll be fine to go if it's necessary. One of us would have to stay in case Mithrail decides to invade." Kami then starts seeing Otto's face....which was entirely new to him. "What are you thinking about?" "Not too sure.....although she's a bit annoyed at me."

".....you care." "Huh?" "You DO care on what women think of you. Despite your womanizing antics, it seems to be that of all of the women you met...the only one you want to judge you as a good one is Sonya...are you-?" "OH! WHAT ABOUT YOU THEN?! Looking at her like 'dessert'?" Kami flared, not angry but embarrassed. "This ain't about me!"

"OH? You get all tense when women talk to you...BUT not her!" "Let's change the subject!"

"ALRIGHT then. How about this one: what are the best choice words for Mithrail." "Your definition will be ******** and shitheads...not to mention dickheads." "Thank you for restating them." The two then sigh and laid there, falling from deep aggravation and stress.

╚══════════════╝

ウルフ·ブラザーズ
==== ☠ ====

OOC:  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
Sonya had to bite her toung to keep from laughing at the whole outburst. ' Note to self... the boys do NOT like the color pink.'

Sonya was trying to fish further down the lake. She looked up hearing shouting, she ignores it and focuses on fishing. Determined not to lose the pole again. Feeling a tug she bites the pole and pulls diging her claws into the ground to help her. The pole tuged back almost makein her lose balance. With a growl she tugged even harder only to fall backwards... the fish let go. "You... got to be kidding me!" She growled getting back to her paws and glareing at the water. Grabing the pole she cast out again and waited." Maybe I should eat sushi by the water... revenge for if i dont catch anything... " She muttered with a grin. Then shook her head. "Nah... too mean..."

[OOC]{ }  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm
QuietNinja96
Probably a stupid thing to do but since your PM setting might be private I thought I should tell you. I can't post tomorrow since I will be taking a long drive to my second house. I will post as soon as possible while I am over there but otherwise I do wish you a happy spring break.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

QuietNinja96

Shadowy Rogue

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:16 pm
ShadowStream-chan

No its not weird at all and sadly no matter what I do my mail thing on here seems to not be working... tryed fixing it but yeah... it wants to stay broken. stressed
Also have a good spring break too! 3nodding yum_strawberry I may not be online Sunday night.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff