Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:50 pm
She arched an eyebrow, though a small grin crossed her lips again. "Haven't you though? Obviously you've never seen me battle."
she shrugged one shoulder, continuing to lift the same arm, and patting Double Stripe with it.

"Aren't you some kind of fighter back where you came from?" she asked "I mean, not everyone goes and carries around a sword with them."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 pm
"Can't say I have," Yuri confirmed. He wasn't really much for Pokemon battles, so no, he'd never seen her in action.

He blinked though at her question. "Yeah. Fighting is kinda my thing." Not that everyone appreciated it, but he really couldn't give a rip.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 pm
It had been a long time since she had battled anyone, far too long. She blinked once as she thought about this again. Training, Battling, Its what she did best. Granted, a few of her life's setbacks took most of that away from her for the time being.
Setbacks caused by people who didn't understand, and made moral derision based on and ethical code they came up with, and naivety that they could possibly understand what everyone should think was "right" and "wrong".

She suspected it was the same for soldiers, fighters. people who used the art of battle with weapons instead of pokemon.
Where arias they strove to perfect in were littered in gray, and blurring the simplicity of what was a right decision, and what was a wrong decision. Where the ultimate outcome of ones actions benefited, and weighed on your partners, your friends, on yourself, but in the end someone is always left hurt, or dead.

What she had heard from Yuri wasn't the first time she had faced a situation similar to this. Granted she had never killed anyone, but she understood that the possibility of facing such a thing was always present in the line of duty they had.
Morally gray, and not as easy to deal with when all was said and done.

Ray sat quietly as she mulled this over in her mind, drinking from her mug. But after a few seconds, she smiled again.
"we're pretty similar, for as different as our battle methods are. That's probably why you don't make me want to roll my eyes every other seconds."she pointed at him. "so I know a few things. And you watch it, we're the kind of people who tend to get ourselves into trouble."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:08 pm
Yuri blinked a couple times as she pointed at him, her words drawing a lopsided grin as he placed a hand on his hip.

"We'd make a pretty good team, huh?" Cause now that he thought about it, yeah, they were pretty similar. It wasn't often that he came across someone who thought like he did, and really... it was a nice change.

Besides, they were both still fighters despite the difference in how they fought. Yuri being a more hands on kinda guy while Ray liked using her Pokemon.

But yeah, walking the path of the morally grey was something he'd done throughout his life, especially after leaving the military. He wasn't sorry for it. Yuri had his reasons for doing things the way he did them. At least there was one person that could appreciate that.

Trouble was something he was definitely good at getting into.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:19 pm
Rayan tilted her chin up, observing him for a moment as she put into consideration his assumption of them making a good time.

"Yeah" she said with a smirk "You know, we probably would, though it an usual one, admittedly."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm
Yuri smirked as well, "Yeah no kidding."

Fortunately the aspirin was kicking in and had taken the edge off of his headache. "Guess I should probably get before I wear out my welcome, huh? Thanks."

He'd been the one dragging people to his place lately. Now he'd been the one pathetic enough to need the favor.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 pm
Rayan shrugged her shoulders as she jammed up another half of a roll, glancing up at him as she bit into it.
"I'm not kicking you out," she said though half a full mouth. "Stay if you want to. Though your probably wanting to go so you can wash all of last night off of you I'm sure." she added with a grin. "You ganna be okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 pm
"Heh, you got me," Yuri confessed, cause really.. cleaning himself up would definitely be a good thing.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I've been through worse scrapes than this."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash