Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:42 am
Though completely drained of energy, the girl couldn't help but empathize with the young man, his troubled disposition too obvious. Gently, she extended a timid hand toward his, her eyes a mix of weariness and concern. "What happened, Inigo...?" Her own troubles could be more than willingly set aside, at least in some way, if he needed to talk. She would try her best at least.

Sparky paused a moment, in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:25 pm
"Ah," hadn't she already asked that? She did, and he gave a vague answer, but he supposed she wanted a not-vague answer, so... "Ah, well," he hesitated, focusing his gaze on the ground, "when I left, it wasn't on the best terms, and I guess my dad wasn't.. too happy that I came home to visit," Inigo replied, still somewhat evasively, his hand still over the bruise.

the Vaporeon said with a nod, seeming satisfied. He shifted to lay one foreleg overtop the other.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:10 pm
She nodded quietly, her gaze falling to the ground as well. "I'm sorry to hear that..." she offered, realizing he very clearly didn't want to discuss the matter. "I'm sure things will be okay in the end though..." Like she had any right to encourage anyone at the moment.

Sparky nodded once in affirmation. he asked, more out of politeness than anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 pm
Inigo didn't at all believe things would be okay with his family - or at the very least, that he couldn't go visit them ever again - but he refrained from voicing such thoughts and instead opted to say evasively, "Yeahh..."

"Anyway," he ventured after a few moments of silence, "how long've you been out here?" It was starting to get kind of late, shouldn't she be heading home now?

Nerius frowned in thought, staring down at his paws briefly before he replied,

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm
She looked to him and then to her own knees as he all but avoided her reassurance, taking another moment to herself to draw in shaky breath. When he again broke the silence to ask her how long she'd been out, she paused, then drew in tighter on herself, her arms wrapped around her middle again. "I don't... I don't know...." she responded, her voice a weary mix

Come to think of it, she supposed, the sun had begun to set, at least, a little. It certainly hadn't been this chilly earlier either. "A while...I guess...." 'A while' was definitely an understatement... Her visit with Luke had been hours ago, in the morning.

Sparky regarded Nerius quizzically.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:42 pm
Well, for one thing she didn't appear to have a watch on her wrist, and she hadn't even bothered with a phone or anything that could tell time during the span of their conversation, so he was going to guess at least an hour, maybe two or more, so he offered her a friendly smile as he pushed himself to his feet. "Sounds like it's been long enough then, huh? It's pretty chilly, you should probably head home before you catch a cold."

The Vaporeon tilted his head curiously. When did anyone mention an idea...? he finished jokingly.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:51 pm
At his recommendation, she released Lovey to the ground beside her and pushed herself to her feet as well, though the moment she was upright she fell back to the tree behind her with a soft gasp, as the weight on her legs was foreign. Clearly she had been curled in that position much longer than she had realized.

With her head hung, she forced a weak laugh. "Y-Yeah... I guess home is good...I should probably eat, too..." She added, feeling lightheaded. In her state of upset, she hadn't thought to eat nor drink, and with all the crying she had done...

Sparky, huffed a light laugh, turning to watch his trainer as he too rose from the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:02 pm
Inigo inhaled sharply as she fell, and though he tried to catch her, he wasn't at all expecting her to collapse so suddenly after standing and obviously failed. She seemed alright though, so he offered her a concerned smile and both of his hands, to help her stand. "You sure you're okay? I can walk you home if you like. You okay walking, or did you want a ride?" He'd already pretty much decided to walk her home at that point, regardless of her answer, if she couldn't even stand up.

Nerius stood and stretched out his front paws, the fins on his head slicking back completely as he did so. he replied as he stood back up and shook himself off, fins splaying out once more as he tilted his head up to look at Sparky. the water-type elaborated with a soft frown, his fins drooping slightly.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:07 pm
Sparky watched Inigo as he helped his trainer to her feet. How interesting. It seemed both trainers fed from the emotions of others, then.

Dove took his hands timidly and let him pull her to her feet, this time able to stay upright. "I can walk..." she told him, with an unspoken I think. "And... I'd really appreciate the company..."

More like she wasn't sure how well she would handle being alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 pm
The Vaporeon frowned as he looked up at Inigo, fins slicking back slightly once more. he explained with a small smile, although it was filled more with pity than happiness. The poor human really was a very sad little person.

"Are you sure?" He asked hesitantly after he'd helped pull her up, and kept a hand gently at her arm. She certainly didn't sound sure. But, she did want him to walk her home, and for that he smiled. "Really though, if you want a ride, Sonata won't mind, I'm sure."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:34 pm
She shook her head, deciding she had already caused him enough trouble as it was. "I'll be alright..." she told him quietly, gathering her bag and looking to her pokemon to follow as she stepped forward to the path on unsteady feet. "I don't live too far from here...."

Sparky followed her, though he looked concerned. He moved close to her side, should she fall again. At the mention of a friend dying, Sparky's tone grew a little more grave. It would be good to know more about the boy, if he was to be friends with his trainer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:41 pm
Though he wasn't entirely sure if she'd be alright walking, she seemed to be doing fine for the time being, so he refrained from loosing his Rapidash and instead walked beside Dove, this time ready in case she fell again. "Alright," he replied amiably, smiling at the fact she seemed to be at least a little better. "Do you like living here in the city?"

Nerius trotted to keep pace with the group, keeping his gait steady so he could walk a little behind Inigo. he said with a wry grin.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:59 pm
She walked quietly, her head low. "Ah, well... I do like the city. I thought I was getting away from trouble when I left Hearthome, but since then, I just..." She shook her head. "Kodo is definitely a different place, though I guess Camphoreon isn't so bad on its own..."

She couldn't blame the region for her troubles... No one could have seen anything like this coming.

Sparky continued to follow after his master, nodding in understanding of the vaporeon's words. he offered slyly, smirking.

Lovey followed after, deciding to join in on the conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:51 pm
"Well if there's one thing you gotta know," he said with a rueful smile as he locked his fingers together behind his head as he walked, "it's that trouble is everywhere, no matter where you go in what region. Just some parts are more dangerous than others, but it is everywhere, unfortunately. Best you can do is be ready in case it comes knocking at your door, huh?" He finished with a lop-sided smile at her.

Nerius merely chuckled. He asked with a smile as he turned his gaze to Lovey.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:10 pm
She nodded again, rubbing her arm. "Yes, I guess so. I just didn't know this kind of trouble actually existed..." she told him with a halfhearted smile back. Though she had thought back as far as she could, she couldn't remember being close to anyone--at least, not on a sincere level-- that had witnessed such tragedy in such a short time. She certainly hadn't. At all. Until now. Death and immediate danger was not something she was used to in her high stress, flash stop society. "And here I thought I could handle being on my own."

Sparky continued to follow the group, looking pensively at the little eevee as she spoke up, assuming she would have met the Meganium while he had been kept away from them. Hm.

Lovey's ears twitched excitedly, and she flicked her tail as she spoke.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff