Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Let's Take a Look Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:17 pm
"Stolen" Rayan repeated, with a deep smile set on her face. "how did it happen?"
Having a pokemon stolen was troubling, and no doubt this girl wasn't strong enough to fight off whoever stole her, or knowledgeable enough to avoid the situation.
whatever the situation was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 pm
Oh come on! It wasn't enough that she told her she was stolen, now she wanted all the details?! Ugh. Ugh. "I don't know," the girl admitted angrily, still refusing to look at Ray. "Just-- my stuff was on a bench, and she was there one minute, and then she went back in her ball but it -- just.. wasn't there."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:31 pm
Carelessness then. Rayan half expected that. not enough knowledge to avoid the situation, then again, with the rumors surrounding this island it was going to be difficult to avoid some situations.

with a few nods after the story, Rayan looked around at all of her other pokemon. "Well, I'm sorry to hear about your Umbreon, I don't think anyone, or any pokemon deserves that." she clapped her hand. "But okay, so these two here." Raya said, pointing to the Absol and Zoroark. "They're you're current battlers?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 pm
The words made her tense, despite the apology, but honestly Sera really didn't feel like this woman was being at all sincere or felt even the slightest bit bad about it. Rather than comment on that, she turned her head a bit to look when Ray asked about and pointed to two of her pokemon. "Yeah, I guess so," the girl replied with a shrug.

Isabella was still sitting there, awaiting some form of an order, while Jacques was flopped over on the ground, looking terribly bored.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 pm
Ray hummed to herself lightly, watching the two pokemon, though notably the Zoroark, the one who was not being stimulated enough.
"Hey, Double Stripe" Rayan said, the large snake pokemon slithering up to her side, looking at her.
Ray grinned at him, meeting his gaze. "So wake up those two." she said, pointing at the Zoroark and Absol "Lets see what they've got so far."
she looked over at Sera. "alright."

With that, Double Stripe snapped forward, its large body slithering with a surprising speed as he lashed forward and struck out at the Absol.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 pm
Isabella heard the woman's command, and though Sera was a little surprised and didn't have a chance to even think of a response, the dark-type bared her fangs with a snarl at the snake before dodging the attack. Jacques sat up suddenly, his ears perked at the sudden sounds of the beginning of a battle, though he looked much more interested in watching than participating.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 pm
Ray remained where she stood, her eyes locked on every movement that the Absol was making, watching with a quiet focus as Double Stripe.The Absol had quick reflexes... good. as well as a reacting response. noted.
The Zoroark though, much more uncertain.

Double Stripe whipped his tail back around, aiming it to smack the watching zoroark. keeping his eyes on the growling Absol though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:58 pm
Jacques very obviously didn't expect the sudden tail in his line of vision, and though he noticed it before it made impact, it left him little time to react - more like it left a stinging sensation on his face after it had knocked him over onto his back with a startled "zor!"

The instant that Double Stripe made contact though, Isabella launched forward to try and sink her fangs into the snake, while the Zoroark hopped back up onto his hind paws to wait.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 am
Rayan simply watched in silence at the small battle continued. It wasn't clear if what she was seeing pleased her, or disappointed her. she just simply watched.

Isabella attacked again, her teeth finding double stripe who recoiled most of his body, startled by the attack.
though he reacted by dropping his whole weight to the ground, and rolling abruptly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am
Isabella's gold eyes widened and she let out a sharp "sol!" when the Serperior suddenly dropped all of his weight on her. That was not okay on so many levels. The snake's actions had pinned her on her back, so she snarled again as she tried to bite him once more, while also kicking at him with all four paws and the long claws attached to each, hoping to either push him off herself or injure him enough that he'd get off of his own accord.

Jacques again flopped onto his behind to simply watch.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 am
Ray's eyes flicked up to the Zoroark once again, getting a look at his expression, and his body posture once more before she nodded "Thank you Double Stripe." She called out to the Snake, who glanced up.

He blinked once, then looked back down at the Absol, flinching as she dig at him, and quickly removing himself from her, streaking back over to Rayan.

"Alright then... I think I' got all i need today." She crossed her arms. "Give me a day, I'll find you again, and we can get started."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:16 am
When the woman called her Serperior back and the snake indeed moved to get off, Isabella stopped attacking as well, instead moving to her feet as soon as she was able to so. She still offered the snake a parting growl though to signify that she had not appreciated that. Jacques, however, was still simply watching and seemed amused.

Seraphine seemed a little confused as well, but whatever. "Okay I guess?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:26 am
Double Stripe peered back wordlessly at the Absol, she still seemed mad, though for good reason.
Rayan had raised a hand in parting, as well as flashing a wide smirk.
"Laaater cutie" She joked with a mock solute, and turned to stride away, Double Stripe slithering up next to her as they parted.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 am
Yeah, Sera had a hard time taking this chick seriously at all. Isabella didn't seem to be hurt though, so she shrugged off the parting words, recalled most of her pokemon, then got on Luna to ride back home.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out