Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Combat Games: OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 pm
Boverk Viper
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

Takeo isn't at Base One.

Are you in these games

Yep. Cyrus is here.

Then it's me v. You hun
@Bovark: you feel like s**t.. I'm surprised I'm even posting lol

Than you should rest.

Not necessarily tired.. My moods been off cause of my surrounding.. Makes me even more mad cause I'm on spring break suppose to be my week of fun  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:15 pm
so who are we waiting for again?  

Metal_Edge91

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:25 pm
We are waiting on shining... He has to reply to my post  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:36 pm
Rockgirl809

Before I post, I would like it if you updated your rpc profile.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:49 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

And now waiting for me.. How hard it would be on an iPad...how much I don't wanna do this... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:55 pm
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

And now waiting for me.. How hard it would be on an iPad...how much I don't wanna do this... stare

I'll still post. But I would like it if you told me your chakra amount at every post.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:56 pm
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809
ShiningAce
Rockgirl809

I'll still post. But I would like it if you told me your chakra amount at every post.

I guess man..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:05 pm
Ah, man, I'm starting to hate these stupid flags...can we just, like, blow them up and call it game?  

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:10 pm
StrayFang
Ah, man, I'm starting to hate these stupid flags...can we just, like, blow them up and call it game?
My goal is to kill at least one person. I'm nearing that goal. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 pm
ShiningAce
StrayFang

Yeah, well, I feel like I'm at the point where, no matter what I do, I'm going to probably die either way. 'Cause now the flag ways over 400lbs or something...and is rigged to explode. Not to mention the Hokage...  

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 pm
StrayFang
ShiningAce
StrayFang

Yeah, well, I feel like I'm at the point where, no matter what I do, I'm going to probably die either way. 'Cause now the flag ways over 400lbs or something...and is rigged to explode. Not to mention the Hokage...

Yeah dude, as soon as you chose the offensive, you were screwed. I wasn't really concerned in winning the Game. More like, take as many out with me as I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:23 pm
ShiningAce
StrayFang
ShiningAce
StrayFang

Yeah dude, as soon as you chose the offensive, you were screwed. I wasn't really concerned in winning the Game. More like, take as many out with me as I can.

Yeah, but if that's all we try to do, then this will never end, basically. And, honestly, I've never been more tired of Capture the Flag.  

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:28 pm
StrayFang
ShiningAce
StrayFang
ShiningAce
StrayFang

Yeah, but if that's all we try to do, then this will never end, basically. And, honestly, I've never been more tired of Capture the Flag.

Yeah, I think it would have been better if it was just Team Deathmacth. I looked over Base Team Two, and you are surrounded. But you can get the flag, since it's indestrucable, throw a kunai to trigger the tags under the mud. It would blow up the mud and scythes off. The Sycthes would even launch in every direction, maybe hitting Neva. Then you have to beat all three opponents and get the flag to the city, where you might encounter even more opponents. Sounds easy right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:40 pm
Hold up no giving ideas here ! evil  

Rockgirl809

StrayFang

Anxious Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:48 pm
ShiningAce
StrayFang
ShiningAce
StrayFang
ShiningAce
StrayFang

Yeah, I think it would have been better if it was just Team Deathmacth. I looked over Base Team Two, and you are surrounded. But you can get the flag, since it's indestrucable, throw a kunai to trigger the tags under the mud. It would blow up the mud and scythes off. The Sycthes would even launch in every direction, maybe hitting Neva. Then you have to beat all three opponents and get the flag to the city, where you might encounter even more opponents. Sounds easy right? sweatdrop

Yeah, I'd considered that as a possible action. I've already sort of come up with an idea as to how to reach the little floating area, so that's not really a problem, hopefully. But yeah, piece of cake.

And it's just a little friendly help from a fellow team member. No harm. emotion_awesome

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff