Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
(ORP) Recruiting a newbie to the ranks. (Now open to all!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:42 pm
"Alright, I'll finish these up while you're gone." Ezra said and turned his attention back to the paper, reading aloud. "Check this box if you are here for trouble... Check the next box for a partner to make it double... If you're here to protect the world from devastation, mark here... You must vow to unite all people within our nations and denounce the evils of truth and love. If you agree to these terms, sign and date below. Welcome to Team Rocket!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leiji perked up when he heard that and a mischievous smirk spread up his little cheeks. "Want it?" he asked, holding it out a bit out of Muraco's reach. "Come and get it!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm
User Image With a light growl Muraco slides up to his paws facing off against the little Pichu. ("Give me back my toy! Or I will turn you into the toy. I'm not all cute and fluffy, little mouse.") Baring his fangs the little cream Eevee stalks closer to the Pichu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Still can't believe you did that, hun. XD)

Heading off down the hallway Ivan sighs. "Let's just hope I don't get the boot for this." Reaching the restroom door he heads inside. After a good couple of minutes he washes his hands, and returns off back to his room. Stopping to look at a sign up board for a mission. "..... I need to start going on these things."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:59 am
Leiji let out a sound that seemed almost like a giggle and snatched to toy back. ("Come and get it!") he squeaked and backed away a bit to keep out of the fox's grasp.
Ezra signed the last dotted line and set the packet down beside him. "I am done!" he announced proudly. "Not sure if I just made a horrible mistake or not but it's too late for regrets."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image ("Let go of my toy!") Growling darkly the little cream eevee arces back then pounces forward grabbing hold of his toy and pulling with all his might.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image Under the bed the little pichu chirps lightly wondering just why his ball had landed under here, but for now he liked it. It was cool and dark there for he was happy.

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:47 pm
Leiji got scared when the fox jumped at him and he stumbled backwards and tumbled off the bed. ("OW!") he murmured as he climbed to his feet and looked up at the bed which seemed to tower over him. ("I wasn't gonna keep it!")  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 pm
Growling happily Muraco just chews on his toy ignoring everything around him now.

Hearing something fall the little pichu flicks his ears opening his bright red eyes looking towards what it was that landed on the floor.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pm
Leiji wasn't sure what drew his eyes to the shadows that lingered under the bed but he immediately regretted it. "PII~" he squealed, tumbling backwards and trying to crawl backwards from the creepy eyes that pierced into his soul.

Hearing his pichu cry out, Ezra turned and looked at him. "What's the matter, Leiji?" he wondered. "Is something under the bed?" he looked underneath and chuckled when he noticed what the red eyes belonged to. "Hey, Ivan, who is this cute little guy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:01 am
Looking from Muraco playing with his toy down to Ezra the rocket tilts his head. "What little guy? The pokemon who I let out is Muraco."

Small sparks of lightning ark from the little pichu's cheeks not liking any newcomers to his space. He was not about to lose being second to anyone. Human or pokemon. "Piii!"  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:20 pm
When he realized it was another pichu, Leiji rushed over to say hi and, inadvertently protect Ezra from the shock of his life.
Ezra, on the other hand, knew enough about pichu's to get out of the way. "There's a black pichu under your bed and he almost fried me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:37 pm
The lightning went flying out from the white pichu's cheeks heading towards the edge of the bed and the human who was there pretty quick.

Flicking his ears just in time Muraco leaps off the bed which had a ring of sparks going around it. ("He's crazy! Leiji! Leave that one alone.") The eevee warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Black Pichu? Oh." Looking down to his belt Ivan pulls off the dark ball and clicks it open. Nothing happened. "Giza.....He's not black, Ezra. He is white and pretty evil. You might want to grab up Leiji."  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:45 pm
"Well, he looked black in the shadows!" Ezra cried out as he leaped off the bed.
Leiji let out a quick little giggle and pounced at Giza. ("Hi! What's your name?")  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:53 pm
"Don't get mad at me. I'm just saying. His name is Giza Tuli. He's my dark pichu. However I don't really like to use him much since he likes to fight anyone he thinks will try and replace him. He's tried fighting Muraco, but he got himself beat." Explaining his evil little pichu calmly Ivan watched Leiji try and interact with Giza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only sounds coming from Giza were growls and lightning hisses. He didn't know who this pichu actually belonged to but he thought it was Ivan, so he was bound to put this newcomer in his place.  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:16 pm
"I'm not mad at you..." Ezra muttered, rubbing his singed rump. "That little rodent just put a few volts in my rear end."
Leiji cocked his head to the side and stepped back. ("Why are you growling? I didn't do anything.")  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 pm
Chuckling soft at that Ivan shook his head. "Alright alright. I'll try and stop him if I can. Giza is kind of picky. I try not to mess with him too much even though I do love him." Sighing soft the man walks over towards the bed kneeling next to Leiji. "Hello, Leiji. You trying to make friends with Giza?" Petting the little pichu carefully Ivan has no idea he just made things worst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image ("If I want to growl. I will. I don't need someone else getting in my way.") Bright red eyes watch the yellow pichu and when his trainer pet the other pichu instead of running over to Ivan the grey pichu growls more causing more sparks to charge out of his cheeks. ("You're trying to take my place!?!")  

ChaosMyotismon

Shapeshifter

Lucky Tamer

Romantic Sex Symbol

10,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:31 pm
("You mean on the bed? It's comfy but I like sleeping with my master more....") Leiji chirps up, starting to get a little worried since Giza didn't seem to want friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Is everything okay over there?" Ezra questioned, starting to feel a little worried for his poor little mouse.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff