Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 pm
A nod. "I think maybe he's always been hoping I would remember," he guessed, shrugging. "I kind of feel bad that I can't do that for him, but I'm glad he's stayed with me anyway." In the past he would have been offended if Mieu had given up and stopped accompanying him, but now he was surprised that the fire-type had never done so. He watched the Flareon and Raichu as they ran and pounced and played, indeed pleased and relieved that the pokemon hadn't lost faith in him despite years of intolerance on his own part. At Rosie's comment on Mieu's appearance, however, he raised a hand to push sheepishly through red hair, "Well, I said I was ten, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:17 pm
"I don't think you would have gotten much of a different result though. Like, can you picture Mieu as an Umbreon? or a Jolteon instead?" Rosie pulled her legs in a little closer her fingers curled into her palm that were brought up to her mouth, half her face behind them.
"Heeee, nope! Still adorable." she concluded after the brief moment experiencing crippling cuteness.
"Flareon just fits so much better. so good job ten year old Luke!"

"you never remembered anything did you." The girl continued, returning to a more normal state of concentration. "Do you ever think you will someday? Though, after this long, do you want to?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm
He gathered his legs to rest his head against his knees, smiling faintly in a mild amusement at her words and behavior. "I guess," he replied. "Though I'd be lying if I said I could imagine him any other way."

He'd thought about that question time and again, but all he could do was shrug. "I'm not sure there's much to remember," he said. "I've been told I was sick a lot and spent most of my time reading. I saw the place I lived for those ten years when I went home back in summer. It was all kind of familiar, but as for remembering anything… I mean, I've made it this long without knowing, so I don't know what good it would do to remember now. I am who I am."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:30 pm
"Its just him; his nature I guess." she tried to explain though sounding unsure of what exactly she was trying to say. "It wouldn't matter what he would be, he's still him."

A pause, followed with the girl shifting her weight onto one hip facing Luke better as she listened to his answer.
"That makes sense." She agreed, once she saw it in that perspective. She didn't know what it was like to have a chunk of your memories gone, she would assume it would be frightening.
Her features softened, drifting a hand over the grass next to her.
"yeah, you are. Sorry~ I was just curious. I wouldn't want you to change who you are."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:40 pm
He shrugged nonchalantly, "I don't think it would change much now. I guess that's why I'm not really interested in remembering." Green eyes fell briefly, and his volume with them, "I think the only thing that really bothers me is how everyone at home suddenly calls me Lucien. …It feels kind of wrong to keep using Asch's name, but my own doesn't really sound like mine." Even though it was the name given to him by his mother, even.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 pm
"I can't imagine it would." she agreed, "it was so long ago."

Her brow furrowed when he voiced what his family was calling him now, hearing the name and instantly remembering what the guards had said.
"the guards at your house called you that." She said. "Lucian... and they called Asch, Luke. It was confusing..." So confusing, caused some worry, that's for sure. "I know you said Asch used to be called Luke, so does that mean Lucian is what you were born with?"

She didn't sound like it confused her, if anything she understood that concept
"Lucian is a nice name, but its just... I don't know. After everything, after all this time you're right, it just doesn't sound like yours. you really are Luke." she furrowed her brow, and giving a small shrug. "I don't think they should be able to just suddenly make that decision for you and change your name becasue they want to. For the second time even... that just doesn't seem okay..."
She paused, pulling herself up to cross her legs, facing Luke and she absently plucked some grass, tying it into knots in her fingers.
"It sounded like Asch was in the same situation too... Do you really think he would be upset if you stayed Luke, instead of Lucian."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:08 pm
He nodded briefly to confirm his birth name and nodded again as Rosie put to words just about every feeling he had on the matter. "He wouldn't," he said, albeit somewhat reluctantly. It just didn't feel right taking Asch's name as his own after being unwittingly conferred his brother's identity for so long. "He wrote it in his letter even, so I guess I don't have any excuse…"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:41 pm
A softer look came across her face, not quite sadness, but definitely a more somber feeling then her usual brightness. Still the corners of her lips feathered,
Moving before she spoke, pushing herself up a little so that she was fully facing him on her knees.

“You know?" She spoke, placing her hands on her knees. "When I met you,- I remember this very clearly too." She held a finger up to emphasize her last statement.
"You stood up so tall, and proudly introduced yourself; 'Luke fon Fabre!' - "
She pushed herself up a little taller, before plopping back down to sit against her heels.
“It was the first time you made eye contact with me too, with no hesitation.” She tilted her head, looking at him “It left an impression you know, just… without a doubt this was who you were.”

Rosie knew about the letter from what Dove had told her, she had not brought it up, she could imagine that it said some pretty important stuff for Luke.
"I understand where you're coming from though, but you should trust what Asch wrote to you..."
It was his last words to Luke...  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:06 pm
He shrank slightly from the story, embarrassed. Man, he could have survived another day without remembering what an arrogant jerk he had been during his earlier days in Kodo. Nonetheless, he had to concede to her point, however sheepishly. "I know," he said, breathing a light sigh. "It's kind of difficult, but I know."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:49 pm
She just smiled at his body language, settling herself back down onto her knees more comfortably,
When he spoke her smile softened.

"Asch wrote you a letter." She said, being a question though not sure where it was leading.
The letter... written for Luke.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 pm
He stiffened slightly, his head bowing a little lower and his eyes settling in his lap, and nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:05 pm
She shifted herself again, pulling her knees back out from under her and sitting down, reaching a hand over to place it around his shoulder, but no words came, just a light hum of understanding.

It was the last thing that Asch could do, before he died, leaving Luke a letter, the last words to his brother. on a piece of paper.
It was sweet, and it showed that Asch did care, if the fact that him giving his heart to Luke wasn't an EXTREME example already.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:34 pm
He leaned into the moral support gratefully. It was difficult, and he doubted it would ever stop being difficult, but mention of the letter reminded him of its contents. "I have to go there," he said, the words weak. "There's a storage locker… Asch said that he left his pokemon and his things there…"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm
She blinked at the vague statement he made, pulling her head back to look over at hum. "Go where?" she asked, before he explained a little further detail.

She hung there for a couple moment after he explained. "His Pokemon?" She repeated,
At this Vahy'n turned her head, looking over at the two, her fins spreading out.
"He left you some of his things? Oh, my, the pokemon have been in there this whole time then."
She remembered two of the pokemon, and it made her a little nervous, though it made her sad to think that they had now lost their trainer... one thing she couldn't deny, they had made a great team...  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:52 pm
He nodded once in a small, stiff motion.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff