Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 am
He shook his head, "I kind of shrugged her off, mostly. I was anxious, so all the hugging stuff was restricting, so…" He frowned slightly at the odd contradiction that came to his thoughts. "Kind of a switch from the hospital, but maybe that's part of why she wanted to apologize."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:33 am
Sera nodded to show her comprehension. This was making a bit more sense than before, which was good. Very good. Situation, not so much. It also made her cast her mind back to try and remember just how much physical contact she and Rosie had given Luke when he needed them, and she hoped it wasn't too much... He hadn't reacted like that with them though, so it sounded like they were fine? "That makes sense..."

..wait. The hospital? Did she act differently there or something..? "What about the hospital?" She asked, brows furrowed as she glanced to him again.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:43 am
He drew a quiet breath. "Well it was… really difficult, you know? So I wasn't really calm, at all." He rubbed awkwardly at his neck. "Like, I was kind of losing it, I guess. …I woke up a while later, from a sedative." A slight shake of his head, "I mean, I probably needed it. I don't really remember."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:47 am
"Well yeah, of course - I can't even imagine how hard it was for you to hear that s**t," especially from someone who hadn't even asked if he wanted to hear it in the first place. However, she felt like she was missing something -- she thought it had just been Dove visiting him. Had a nurse been in there too or something to respond when he got upset? "Wait.. Was there a nurse already in there or something?" Wait but why would a nurse have any idea why he would get upset... No, no; they would've had to have known about Asch being his brother, so that made sense if someone was sitting in there with him. That made sense.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:50 am
"Um…" He furrowed his brow as he attempted to recall the scenery, mildly unsettling though it was to do so, given the nature of that day. Eventually he shook his head once more, "No. I don't really remember any coming, but I guess one must have."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:53 am
Okay there were only two ways that could have happened. "So.. Do you think one heard you being upset, or do you think Dove called them in..?" Because if there wasn't one in there already... There really were only two ways they would've known to come see what was wrong - yelling or yelling.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:59 am
He looked to Seraphine, faintly confused by her question. "I don't really know," he answered, attempting to find a response for her strange curiosity and falling short. "I think… I mean…" He placed his knuckles at his forehead as he attempted to coax the memory forward. "I think it was a few minutes, so I guess there probably wasn't someone just walking by…" He shook his head, dissatisfied with his own answer. "Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:01 am
Alright - so Dove somehow got a nurse to come in. And then the nurse gave him a sedative. The girl frowned and shook her head. "Doesn't matter I guess," she dismissed, though only in the conversation, "just got side-tracked. Anyway, what you said before about at the hospital being different - did she not act the same way there as she did in the park or something?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:11 am
He tilted his head in slight puzzlement but otherwise accepted the explanation. Instead he offered a shrug to preface his reply, "It's just kind of strange, you know? That I was much more distressed in the hospital, but she was much more wanting to comfort and apologize when I was just kind of sitting around in the nice weather." Another frown. "Sorry, it just sounds like I'm complaining. The intentions were obviously good, just…" Unsuccessful.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:14 am
"No, I don't think you're complaining," she said with a frown, her tone just as firm and matter-of-fact as before. "That's.. Kind of not cool, if she wanted to try a lot harder to help you when you were fine than when you obviously weren't. Did she even try to help at all at the hospital..?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 am
"Uh," his gaze fell away, a mild distress rising in his features the more he tried to sort out the disheveled memories of that absolutely wretched day. "I don't really… I think so?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:24 am
His growing distress with the topic was at last obvious to her (finally), and her brow inclined when such a thought dawned on her. "Okay," she ceded amicably as she leaned back on the bench, her hands in her lap. "Anyway enough about that, let's talk about something less depressing."

But what? Well he already told her about his trip with Yuri he was going to take, and when he was going to leave... Oh! Perfect. Perfect perfect - there was nothing she could think of that was more the opposite of depressing than this. "Are you gonna see Rosie too before you go? Or did you guys already hang out?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 am
He replied to her suggestion with a relieved nod, relaxing visibly. "We hung out a bit the other day," he said with a shrug that dismissed the details of the encounter. A hand went to the back of his head. "I kind of worry about bothering her too often…"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:35 am
"That's good," she said with a nod and a small smile, but it faded to a mildly confused frown. "Why do you think that? Rosie doesn't mind at all." Even when Rosie had to come out one night to pick her up from her uncle's bar when she got drunk on Valentine's Day and had to stay the night, Rosie hadn't seemed at all bothered to do so. She'd certainly seemed bothered by her behavior, but that was entirely different.  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:40 am
"Well I don't wanna just assume that, you know?" he said, gesturing with an open palm. "I'm sure she has her own things going on and all." Never mind the fact that he was already intruding on her sleep schedule with random, nightmare-induced text messages in the wee hours of the night pleading for the simple knowledge that she was there.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff