Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Blooms of Spring; To Celebrate New Beginings (NIGHT) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

League Trainer Rosie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:36 pm
[Sera, Luke]

Thankfully it was just a brief hug of greeting. though she smiled sheepishly at him once she was strengthened back up. "Sorry, I'm just so happy that you and Yuri made it back." She put her fists on her hips, arching her eyebrows and looking over at Rayan when the women offered a very odd parting greeting to them causing Rosie to grin.
She was certainly just like her friends had described.

"Weee are not even in school anymore." Rosie chimed quietly as Ray walked away.
she snapped her attention back to Luke "So what do you think? Its huge this year huh?" Rosie glanced around, letting her eyes fall onto Sera. "It took us by surprise."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:59 pm
[Yuri, Flynn, Zane]

Ray's eyes glinted with amusement at Yuri's joke about Flynn being his adoptive mother. grinning at the blond. "Yuri's mom huh?" She held her hand out, the other one stuffed into the pocket of her jeans "You must be very proud of him, right little rebel that he is."

when Zane was introduced she nodded her head at him "Zane" She announced, trying the name out for herself. "and how to you know Yuri and or Flynn?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:01 pm
[Rosie, Sera]

Luke looked after Ray as she left with eyebrows raised in amazement. She was a character all right. He soon understood that Rosie was speaking to him again, though, and so he directed himself towards responding to that, offering a nod, "Yeah, it's a lot bigger than I was expecting."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm
[Rosie, Luke]

"Yeah, it is really big this year," Sera agreed as she folded her arms over her chest again, though she was similarly amused at Ray's words. They weren't in school anymore, though she did agree on the drinking - although she didn't say so. Not in front of Rosie and Luke.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:41 pm
[Sera, Luke]

She looked between them as they both agreed with her comment, half of her mouth slowly turning up into a smile as she shifted her gaze before she held her hand up. "Well! How about we look around for a bit." she pulled one arm off of her hip. "My goal today is to find the PERFECT Rose" she said determinedly

Kiss Kiss pounced past her, giving an equally determined cry, while Pop hopped up along Rosie's other side, not looking nearly as impressed, arms folded with what looked like head phones over her head.

Before Kiss could get much further Though, Rosie had reached down to snatch the pokemon up into her arms, and stumbled forward past Luke and Sera, further in toward the venders. and decorations. Twirling before she got too far to make sure they caught up. Kiss' tail curling around her as to not get stepped on. It was way too long now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:47 pm
[Rosie, Sera]

Luke followed as Rosie started to move, wondering about the proclaimed goal, "What's the criteria?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 pm
[Sera, Luke]

"I'm not really sure yet." Rosie admitted, after giving it a moment of thought. "I'm just hoping I'll know it when I see it."
It wasn't something she had put a lot of thought into, "I figure I'll just look, and the one for me will just stand out! And that will be the perfect one." Simple as that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 pm
[Rosie, Luke]

Rosie wanted to find a rose? Why was she not surprised? With an amused look, Sera followed after her two best friends, Isabella walking beside her obediently while Jacques trailed along behind, eying the food vendor tables appreciatively. If only...

"Are you gonna buy anything else or just a rose?" Sera asked, tilting her head a bit as she followed.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm
[Rosie, Sera]

Her explanation was received with a faint smile on an expression of endearment. That was very much like Rosie. He mentally seconded Seraphine's question when she voiced it; there were an awful lot of vendors present selling a wide variety of wares. He was sort of curious what all was available.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:46 pm
[Sera, Luke]

"Probably, but I don't think I really have anything in mind. Maybe some berries if we find a place that sells them, they're supposed to be really good for Pokemon."

Kiss Kiss' face lit up as she tilted her chin up to look at Rosie, who smiled back.
"You like the ones in season now huh?" she said to the Raichu,

Kiss replied with a excited "Rai Chuuu!"

Rosie hugged the electri type to her chest as she took the lead for their group. "Are you two looking out for anything in particular?" She asked, stepping out into the line of Venders, that seemed to zig zag across the park, people and Pokemon all over the place, admiring and shopping.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 pm
[Rosie, Sera]

Luke shook his head to indicate the negative, watching their surroundings as they passed. "What kinds of things do they sell?" Food was a given, and of course flowers apparently, but there had to be many more items represented for the event to be so huge.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:16 pm
[Ray, Zane]

Flynn looked both a little annoyed and a little embarrassed as he was blatantly compared to being a mother. Not that it wasn't the first time Yuri had accused him of such, but well... generally he wasn't introduced that way.

"Very funny," he said back to his dark haired friend.

He then looked over to Ray and sighed, looking just a little flustered. "Tell me about it."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 pm
[Rosie, Luke]

The comment about berries made her glance down at Isabella - she knew Jacques would want some, but her Absol was too obedient to act in the same way her Zoroark acted - and her gaze returned to her best friends as they walked, and she idly laced her fingers together behind her back. "Berries would probably be good, I guess," she added, "and I didn't really have anything else in mind."

-----

[Dove]

When the wall curved away, Finn jumped down so he could follow the girl on the ground. He just loved to play tag! "Bun! Buuuunnnn!" He cried gleefully as he chased after the girl - although the poor person she ran into wasn't okay! He glanced back at said person with a bit of concern - why didn't the girl stop and apologize or see if they were okay? - but continued running anyway. Come to think of it... If he tagged her first, shouldn't she be chasing him? ...nah! Plus, Duncan was this way too, so he had to go this way anyway.

As if on cue, a Lopunny who had heard the cry of the younger Buneary stepped out from a small crowd in time to see he'd walked right out into the path of a running girl, and he gave a start as he yelled out, "LOP!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:29 pm
[Luke, Sera]

"We'll see what kind they have this time of year, I would honestly be surprised if they didn't have at least one." She admitted, Glancing over at Sera,

"I haven't really looked around yet, but they always have really beautiful hand crafted things. All kinds, I saw some jewelry, clothing, books, instruments, drinks, metal work." she listed off a few things she noticed.

Pop stayed close to Rosie, she normally would have been trailing behind all the trainers not wanting to be close to anyone, but there were too many people, and the stares she was getting from some of the trainers was starting to actually piss her off.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:38 pm
Dove did, however, stop to apologize to the person she had bumped into, even as she moved behind them and continued moving through the crowd as swiftly but subtly as she could, dodging people and pokemon, until one stepped out in front of her and cried out, tearing a quickly stunted scream of surprise as she skidded to a stop and backed away, her eyes huge and locked on the Lopunny that stood before her.

Lovey simply followed, still shaking her head as the buneary ignored her.

-----

Zane crossed his arms over his chest, leaning back to listen to the other three talk, speaking only when spoken to, though he did offer a deep chuckle when Yuri called the new blonde kid his mother.

When woman--he noted-- addressed him, he gave a nod of the head towards Yuri. "I met Yuri here in a pub brawl, couple of weeks ago, maybe a month." he explained, shrugging, then rolling his eyes as the pichu finally succeeded in climbing his pants leg and hopping back up to his shoulder. "Your name, ma'am, since you know mine?"

With a glance to Flynn, he added, "Nice to meet you too, kid. Flynn?"

When a high pitched scream was cut short, Zane looked across the way again, this time with a louder laugh.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff