Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 pm
A gang?!

The very idea of Roka--Akira-- being associated with a gang-- of ANY kind-- was almost unthinkable, and yet...

She shook her head, turning back to the informant, her eyes set in a hard gaze. Of course he had been the one to sell Roka his new name... of course... Did that mean Roka trusted him? "Why are you so interested? And why do you think I want to know these things about him?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 pm
'Why'? Was she serious? It seemed she wasn't even aware of how she was giving herself away. "Well, your body language for one thing," he answered boredly, "and you just admitted it was tempting for another. I'd love to spell out obvious answers for you all night, but what I'd really like to know is do we have a deal or not?"  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:05 am
He had a point, she admitted silently, though she still stood her ground. She wouldn't give away any information that was not here to give, and though it made her desperately curious, she wouldn't accept information about her old 'friend' without his permission first.

"No, Izaya..." she said calmly, stepping further behind her typhlosion, just in case. "I don't know what you want with that information, but I'm afraid it isn't mine to give..." Especially when she had already conceived so many ideas of what he might do with it. "Can I please go home now?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:22 am
"You certainly took a while to come to that conclusion," Izaya noted aloud, returning his hand to his pocket as he looked up once more. "Not sure what that phrase even means to you, since you know the knowledge and you could easily just let it slip like you did the other name...but suit yourself." He shrugged. "You're losing more from this missed opportunity than I am."

Changing direction, he began his walk back the way he had come. "And just in case you weren't aware," he spoke aloud without looking back, "If I'd really wanted to have found where you lived, a phone book or the internet would have done the trick."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers