Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Point A to Point B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:39 am
Sera gave the thermos a dubious look. When Ray had offered it, she didn't want it in the least - but now Luke was offering it to her instead, and while she didn't exactly want it from Ray...

The brunette silently reached a hand out to take the thermos from her friend with a small huff. Well, it was coffee, so whatever. She unscrewed the top and poured out some of the coffee. Hopefully it wasn't too bad...

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm
Yuri blinked at Sera when they decided to stop. About time? Oh boy.

"Are you kidding? It's only been a mile. Should make at least fourteen more before the day is out."

He decided to take that moment to stretch and then look around with a bored sigh as Ray started pulling out coffee. "I haven't even worked up a sweat yet."

Sheesh, if they continued at this pace it'd take way longer to get to Sagestone.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:28 pm
"Hey, I promised them a coffee break, its just for coffee since its so early." she pointed out to Yuri, zipping her bag back up and standing "We're not going to stop eeevery mile" She gave a crooked grin to the man. "I am a professional traveler you know. now drink some coffee so we can get going."  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:20 pm
Ray had not been kidding about the traveling, with the coffee break quickly passed, the group had been spurred on again, and it became quite clear that their journey was going to be a distant one.

Ray was hardly one to walk in silence, usually carrying out conversation with Yuri, if she wasn't pointing out interesting facts about the environment or random survival tips that she was reminded of when she saw certain kinds of trees, or that lead from the discussion she was having with Yuri. Pokemon was a big topic as well, since for Ray, traveling and training seemed to go hand in hand.

The overcast had long since burned off from the coast, the sun glowing pleasantly over their heads, but the gentle breeze giving a cool air to walk in. They were quite lucky today.
It had been most of the day already though, sometime in the late afternoon before Ray glanced back over her shoulder at the two younger trainers that had been steadily been drifting further and further behind them.

Ray put on a side grin, stopped walking and put her hands on her hips. "You two holding up okay?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:28 pm
As much as Yuri liked Luke, Ray's company and conversation was certainly more interesting and engaging than it had been with the red head who'd been so quiet as of late. Thus he continued to walk ahead with Ray, Repede having joined his side again as the Growlithe preferred to be at the front of the pack.

As the younger members of their group started straggling though, it didn't go without his notice. Thus he stopped when the woman did and turned to look and wait for them to catch up.

The man waiting for their reply as the ocean breeze tossed his long hair.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm
Luke was generally more or less willing to follow anywhere for any length of time so long as his body would sustain locomotion, but the loss of stamina his run of illness and resulting inactivity cost him was noticeable the more he persevered. Nonetheless, he gave a silent nod in response, though the steady rise and fall of his shoulders in time with his breath indicated more about his preparedness for a break than he was himself aware of.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:49 pm
While Seraphine did like to walk on occasion, and indeed walking recently had become a subconscious habit to deal with stress (a habit she wasn't aware of), she was more equipped to handle casually walking around the city rather than walking from one city to another for an entire day. Thus the brunette was more than ready for a break - actually, she'd been ready for a break for at least three hours now - and certainly looked as much. "No," she replied heatedly - or it would have been, but due to her current level of exhaustion, she sounded much more tired than anything else.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:02 pm
Ray tilted her head, the long draping strands of hair drifting away from her other eye as both stared at the two younger trainers. Not at all blind to their current state, so with a grin she added "Alright, I think we walked enough to earn a break for lunch."
She glanced over at Yuri to see if he was okay with that as well, though she was already unclipping the back from her chest and letting it slip off her shoulders.

The bag dropped behind her, as the women plopped down int he grass by it, leaning back against it as she lifted a water bottle to her lips.
"Mmm, but I'm serious Yuri, you should probably look into training pokemon at least a little more seriously, its worth it." She pointed at the man, and eyebrow arching.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:17 pm
Putting his bag down as well, Yuri also thought it would be a good idea to give the kids a break. They looked pretty worn out. However, he blinked at Ray's words.

"Huh? Really? ... I can fight for myself. I don't need to teach Pokemon to do it for me."

Repede sat next to Yuri and groaned at his partner's statement.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I've had my a** handed to me more than once by guys who had Pokemon. You don't have to rub it in."

Repede woofed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:27 pm
Ray arched her eyebrows and pointed a finger to Repede "Listen to him, he's right you know. You never have a pokemon fight FOR you, that's such a common mistake to make, you need to let your pokemon fight WITH you." She said seriously with a nod, gesturing to Repede again "yeah?"

As she spoke Double Stripe slithered up behind her, drooping his head down as to let Rayan drape an arm around his head, holding the bottle out to him to offer to poar some into him mouth. Though her eyes returned to Yuri once again, "You might be fine and dandy on your own, but you alone can't handle everything on your own, Its always a good idea to have backup, and well trained backup. Plus its just a good way to practice useful technique that training utilizes."

She did make a point to look over at Luke and Sera as she said this as well, directing it to them at the same time.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:35 pm
"Well I... guess," Yuri said reluctantly. Although he inwardly had to admit she did have a point.

"Gruff ruf!" Repede barked again enthusiastically.

Yuri looked back over to the dog Pokemon. "Just who's side are you on?"

Repede just whined in reply.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:42 pm
"Mine" She answered Yuri's question to Repede "In this point at least... he's on my side." Pointing a finger at Yuri, and reaching a fist out toward Repede for a brofist.

"And besides, it would be good for Repede, help him advance more and learn new things."
She looked over toward Luke, "And speaking of Pokemon, I don't think I've ever seen you with yours. you have pokemon don't you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Repede looked smug, up until the point that Ray wanted to do a brofist. The dog groaning and turning to walk away, totally snubbing her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:46 pm
"Heeey" ray called after Repede "You never leave a bro hanging! Hey!"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Luke took up a station on a small slope, taking advantage of the allotted time to enjoy the break more than he had expected to and listening idly to the conversation taking place between Ray and Yuri. When he realized there was a question directed at himself, though, he gave a nod and a quiet "yeah."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff