Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:20 am
<> The bat explained, ignoring the harder tone, though she could hardly not be aware of it.

"Awesome! You better! I'll totally message you about any cool stuff I find too! Hey! Maybe I'll find something at the lake!" She took the pokegear and then frowned a little at it. "Uh, maybe you should put it in?! My hands are kinda dirty..."
Never mind that she'd already touched it and was offering it back, along with her own; in truth, Henrietta didn't want to admit that she wasn't entirely good at using something that wasn't a house-phone yet. She knew it would come easy enough, soon, but for now the strange multi-device she'd been issued was still a little confusing and she already had at least one wrong number in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Lovey relaxed a little. It wasn't the zubat's fault that the word was like a threat to her ears, and from his description, it appeared as though he hadn't meant it in the slightest. <> she laughed, looking to Dove. <> She smiled, gently. <> If ever. <> she concluded, hope in her tone and expression.

Dove laughed, and took the pokeGear as it was offered back to her, opening Henrietta's to type in her own number first, before shooting a text to herself in order to collect the younger trainer's number on her own device. "No, problem, and I'm sure you will! Just, really... be careful when you do head that way."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:51 pm
<> The fluttered back into the air, and then looped backward, more comfortable when she was flying. <>

"Thanks!" The young trainer grinned, secretly relieved she hadn't had to do it and enter her own number yet again into her own pokégear (she probably had about two listings of her own number).
"If we run into any trouble, Gummy and Winglet and me can take whatever!" She stated, enthusiastically, but, as though, perhaps, feeling guilty that Dove might worry, she finished with "But we'll totally be careful too! Promise!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:45 pm
The older girl nodded once, smiling brightly as Henrietta assured her that they could take on whatever they ended up facing... and the hurried addition of caution as well. "Alright, alright... I totally believe you," she said, pulling the balls from her belt to return her team, aside from Lovey, after she checked her pokegear for the time. "I should probably head back to town... And if you're planning to make it to the lake anytime soon, I don't want to hold you back. You guys be careful, okay?" A light pause, and a beaming smile. "And I want to see that Usaring after you catch it, okay? Make sure you give me a call!"

Lovey watched the bat fly around, then looked about the meadow as the other members of her team were returned, knowing her trainer was about to make her leave. she told Winglett brightly. That said, she lifted herself from the ground and bowed a little to the other pokemon. she told both the Zubat and the Totodile, though the latter was regarded with a slightly pitying look again.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:22 pm
"We totally will! You be careful goin' back to town!" Henrietta grinned, turning the advice back, a little mischievously, though probably with some actual meaning in it. "I'll try and get the video on for the whole thing! It'll be the biggest, toughest Ursaring ever!!" Henrietta promised, then called to her team; Dove was right- if they wanted to make it to the lake, then they really should get moving.
"C'mon Gummy, Winglet! Gonna catch an Ursaring!"

<> The bat promised, a little more genuinely than her trainer. <>

The Totodile lazily snapped his jaws, then turned and waddled after Henrietta, with Winglet fluttering a little way above him.

The three of them made a noisy group as the marched, fluttered and waddled toward Elemi Lake.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff