Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR?(B Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:51 am
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
She seems so invincible, right?
But just touch her & she'll flinch.
She has secrets & she trusts no one.
She's the perfect example of betrayal.
Because everyone she trusted,
Broke her.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Lux didn't have any time to protest against Rastus before he left her in the hotel. It had a sense of home but she didn't like being left alone. Why? Where was he going? The man who was in charge of the hotal approached her with a key. It was a faded gold color. It looked like it had been used quiet a few times. The blue haired girl gave the mild aged man a strange look. "The boy that was with you before bought this room for you." She bit her lip and slowly took the key from the man. "T-thank you." The words were a bit hesitant but she accepted it kindly. She walked down the wooden hallway. It was adorned with paintings and people. The little key was held close to her chest as she finally found the door it unlocked. She put the key in the lock and turned. Click. The noise made her jump. Something seemed off about this place. A forced smile was painted on her face as she tried to perk up. "It's probably just because that jerk left me in such a new place." The thought was an angry one. Why did he leave all of a sudden? Meanie. She walked into the room and shut the door behind her. She locked it. A chorus of noises was made throughout the room as she locked the two windows as well.

The room was so small. Why were there two windows? That didn't really make sense to her. Even her dorm room didn't have two windows and it barely smaller than this place. She let it go and sat down on the bed that was in the room. She couldn't tell if it was comfortable or not but she laid back on it anyway. She was still tired because she hadn't gotten much sleep the night before. While she was used to sleeping in trees, Lux kept hearing things like whispers and the cracking of sticks. She bit her lip and sat back up. While she had a small hate for Rastus... The blue haired girl wondered if he was okay as her nimble fingers took out the braid she had put her hair in earlier. Her silky hair fell around her. Lux laid back against as her hair fell over the sides of the bed like a waterfall.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
In the snow covered hills
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: Crappy.♥

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:25 pm
[[I feel as if this rp isn't going well...are you alright with how it's going?]]  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 pm
asbloodrunscold
[[I feel as if this rp isn't going well...are you alright with how it's going?]]

{{Eh, I kind of agree. xD I feel like the plot is going slow and I will only be able to keep up longer types of post for so long. LOL. It still seems like it could work and be fun if we picked up the pace and posted a little more... LOL.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 pm
Random Lullaby
asbloodrunscold

{{Eh, I kind of agree. xD I feel like the plot is going slow and I will only be able to keep up longer types of post for so long. LOL. It still seems like it could work and be fun if we picked up the pace and posted a little more... LOL.}}

[[That's my fault...I'm somewhat running out of steam...probably due need to pick up the plot a little. Actually I totally forgot what pairing this was...It's serious swordsman and Lazy Swordsman right?]]  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:09 pm
asbloodrunscold
Random Lullaby
asbloodrunscold

[[That's my fault...I'm somewhat running out of steam...probably due need to pick up the plot a little. Actually I totally forgot what pairing this was...It's serious swordsman and Lazy Swordsman right?]]

{{Lol. Yeah. That's the pairing. I mean if you want to try to pick up and the plot and go from there, that's up to you. I was going to have people come attack her but I was going to wait one more post to do it.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus arrived to the area he was supposed to meet the informant in to find clues that would aid him in finding his contact. He looked around for anything and even talked to the people. He was told they took him to an abandoned factory. He ran all the way there but when he got there he found it empty. There was a note in the middle of the room with a simple note on it "Ha." he realized he fell into a trap. He ran out of the room to find men coming out of hiding places with their swords ready. He was unaware that Lux was also in danger. He would still have to make his way back to her soon before she got worried. This was the first real combat either of them would actually see.
Random Lullaby
I had no idea

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

It happened too fast. Way too fast. The window was broken and a man in black was on top of Lux in a flash. A strong, big hand quickly covered her mouth. Her blue orbs went rather wide. The struggle began in an instant. "If you stop, this will go a lot easier." The man said but something told Lux to not listen. Her mind said to retreat but her heart said to fight. Feeling at her hip, she realized something that was very, very bad. Her sword. It was gone. She scanned her mind for the last time she had it. To her dismay, she had left it in the bush at the academy. "No, no, no..." Her mind races as she worked up the strength to kick the man where the sun doesn't shine to give her time to escape. She jumped to the other side of the room, her eyes flickering back and forth between objects. This was the first time she had been in real combat and now Lux wished he would have paid more attention in class and trained harder. Having Rastus's skills would come in handy right about now.

The blue hair girl decided to go with a the lamp on the bed side table. It was metal and hopefully would do some damage. The man come closer very quickly. Within instinct, Lux swung and hit him right in the temple with the sharp bottom of the lamp. He went out cold. "That was way too easy..." She thought but didn't fight it. She quickly sat the lamp down. Her heart was starting to race and adrenaline was about to start rising to really high levels.

Lux tried to convience herself it was over but when she got into the other room, she was pushed into a wall with a hand only both of hers above her head. The man's other hand had a blade of some kind to her neck. She looked panicked as she looked at him. Now, she was just angry. "What?!" Lux released a large amount of spit from her mouth. It landed right in the man's eye. That made him very angry. He slammed her against the wall once more. "Where is the boy you were traveling with? Rastus?" Lux's heart started to pound. This wasn't good. What had this boy gotten himself into already?

It was time to play very dumb. "I don't know how you're talking about?" The man laughed sarcastically and shook his head. His grip on her hands tightened. "Do not play dumb, little girl. Where is he?" "Again. Play dumb." The voice in Lux's head told her. "I told you! He was just a boy who led me to safety here! I don't know how he is!" The man got very mad now. The knife moved down to her shirt. Something was about to drastically turn for the worse. She could feel it. There was a danger look to this tuff looking man's eyes. This man looked no older than twenty four. "Fine. Then we won't mind if we have a little fun, correct?" Only one thing went through Lux's head at that moment: What did he mean by that?

Her small body was thrown to the floor and the knife was place right over her heart as the man's face drew closer. "Rip." The knife ripped her shirt from right below her chest and now to the end. "Speak down or forever hold your peace, girl." This would be the perfect opportunity to get rid of her enemy forever but when she tried to talk... She couldn't. Tears welded up in her eyes as she stared at the man. Several moments passed... When she didn't answer, the gruff looking man made a quickl, deep cut on her right cheek. Lux let out a scream. Just as the man was about to do more, probably unspeakable, Lux found the strength to fight back. Her eyes frantically looks around. A pencil. A pencil could be a weapon. She used her tiny size as an advantage. She wriggled out of his grasp enough to grab the fallen pencil that was going to save her. She grabbed it and stabbed the man in the eye. He flung the knife down and stabbed her in the arm he had been holding. Adrenaline over threw shock as she got completely free and jumped out the window through which the men had entered. Her legs moved fast. People looked at her. Tears fell from her eyes and mixed with the blood from her cheek. Some gasped and others stared as she ran from the town. Bloody arm and all. She had been lucky that time... But next time? What about her so called 'enemy'.

"Rastus, you better be okay. Or you'll have hell to pay with me."

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: ♥

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus looked at the men who surrounded him with eyes of slighty worry Dammit. How did I fall fur such a simple a** trick!? he thought as he got into a fighting stance. These men were all mercs it was fairly obvious. He placed his hand on the handle of his sword and waited for someone to make the first move. His wish was granted when tried to hit him from behind which he side stepped and draw his sword. He swung it and cut off the guys arm who began to yell before he was stabbed in the back. Rastus had never killed a person but his training had prepared him for it.

Rastus dodged another blade and swung down, cutting deep into a man's back. He looked around "Wrong day to attack me boys." he said. One of the men grunted "This would be easier if we had our numbers. The other guys were idiots to go after the girl in the hotel." which made Rastus' eyes go wide. He had to get to the hotel! The man came rushing at him and he blocked the blade and manged to push them back. He swung in a wide arc cutting each of them down and covering himself in blood. He started to run only to be confronted with more. He jumped over them and kept running. Why was he worried about the girl he hated? Lux you better be alive! So help me god if you aren't I'll drag you back from hell itself. I'll be damned if you die while tagging along with me!

He ran through several people who were shocked to see a little kid with blood and a sword. He needed to find Lix and fast. The man chased after him were a lot faster though and stopped him in his tracks. He was surrounded. He grabbed his sword and prepared to fight again. Hold on Lux, I'll find you. he rushed at the men with the intent to kill.
Random Lullaby
This rp could really be great if I was a better partner.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:02 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Breathing became hard. Never in her life had she run so fast and hard. Her arm hurt. It reminded her of the one time she truly got injured at the Academy. It had been a cloudy day and the first time she had picked up an actual sword. To her surprise, the dulled object was a lot heavier than it looked. Before she knew it, she was in shock then cried out in pain. It had been straight through her foot. To this day, the shiny scar was still on her foot and caused her problems sometimes. One of those times was now. The muscles in her right foot started cramping up but she knew, just knew she had to keep going. No matter how much it hurt to keep going. Lux didn't even blame Rastus. In the decision to follow him, she had put this upon herself. She should have known better. Pain was her only feeling. Yet, there was still her rather high adrenaline rush. The rush was like a drug. Not that she had ever been on drugs but she felt that it may be a tad similar. "Or not but it's really whatever." She thought to herself, a saracastic huff of a laugh leaving her lips. Of course the blue haired swordsman thought of something so stupid at such a serious time. Careless. That was Lux summed up into one word. Not serious. That was her in a phrase.

Another fast moment happened. Again, her mouth was being covered. This was something she really didn't want to get used to. "You thought you could get away. You little whore." Blood. This wasn't the man she knocked out with the lamp. This was the man she had stabbed in the eye. Chills ran down her spin. His voice was beyond menacing. The sticky blood made the man's hand slip on her face enough for her to get a good bite in. Fast. Hard. Her unusually sharp K-9's broke the skin. The metallic taste of brand new blood told her that was what had happened. It was a sickening taste. If she were a vampire then she would surely die. The man shook her off like a bug, flinging her into the woods that made a wall for the path. A wall that one could break into or be violently thrown into. Rolling. Rolling. She rolled three or four times before finally stopping by landing on her front side. She spit up blood. Blood that was a mix of her own and the man's.

"Stop fighting, little one." The next thing made her wish she were bald. She was picked up by her silky, blue hair that was now matted with some sweat and a lot of fresh and dry blood. "I don't exactly appreciate being stabbed. You were cute but now... You kind of just look like the scum beneath my foot." Thud. Lux was dropped but she twisted herself to land on her butt. She quickly stood up and stumbled backwards. "Leave me alone!" Her voice cracked a bit. This was exactly why she didn't want to train. She couldn't handle fighting people. She wasn't smart or stealthy. She wasn't cunning or strong. She wasn't strong no matter how much she worked out. Lux got hurt too easily. She let fear control. Fighting killed her parents. She wanted no part in what destroyed her family. No. Why would she? Now, the blue haired girl was really starting to think she was going to die. And this man was going to have his way with her first. With shaking hands and a stiff body, she started running again. She carried herself down the dirt path. It was dusty and it was getting into her wounds and eyes. She kept pushing forward, though. "Maybe, just maybe... If I run... I'll get into a town or run into Rastus. Either would be fantastic..." The thought felt much too hopeful. But there was thing stronger than fear... That is hope. It was a motto she liked to go by. Lord only knew if it would be true for her right now because it something bad happened again.

Lux tripped. She tried to catch herself but felt a sharp pull in her wrist. She tried to get up but the man's foot pushed her down. The careless swordsman didn't have the mental or physical strength for this. Why didn't anyone see that? She tried to act so careless that they would understand but no one ever did. Not even the Head Mistress who had known her all of her life. Tears made the dusty ground beneath her damp. Her cheek wound came fully open again so drops of red joined the clear drops.

"Say goodbye, baby cakes." That taunting nick name was what made her close her eyes and wait for it. For that final blow. It made her wonder if death was painless or if it was slow. She wasn't for sure. "Guess my question with be answered in a few short seconds...

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: You're fine. I'm just too scared to do stuff because I don't want to seem weird or over dramatic. XD ♥

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:37 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus managed to kill the people in his way before he ran to find Lux, people were commenting about how a man took a young girl into the forest. Rastus followed to see the man about to deal the killing blow to Lux. He jumped and deflected the blade before it hit her before plunging it into the man's chest. He rested against the tree "This...is why...you should have..stayed at the academy." he said.
Random Lullaby
I don't know what it is but I've had issues lately.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

It never came. The blow that she waited for. The noise she did hear was the sound of a metal blade entering a human's body. Ughn... Thud. No longer did she feel heavy weight on the lower half of her body. Instead, Lux was now free and opening her eyes. "What?" There was a hope that rose up inside of her. She went to get up to thank Rastus but was stopped on her knees by his words. That usual anger she had with the boy replaced all the thankfulness she had for him in that moment. The look she gave him was one of those 'What the Freak?' looks. This was kind of his fault too. They weren't that far away when he found her. He could have taken the blue haired girl back by force and made her stay. It probably would've been easy for him. She no longer wanted to hold herself back.

"I didn't know that a punch of psycho murders were after you! Baka! You could have told me how dangerous this was going to be!" Lux would admit that part of this was her fault. But... Did she ask to be attacked? Did she know how dangerous it was? Who was it who didn't tell her?! Honestly, she wasn't in the mood to argue but she would if it came down to it. That was what seemed like was going to start happening very quickly. Her eyes went down cast and she turned away. There no point in running away. With her luck, the girl would get caught again. Any tears that were left over, she wiped away with the back of her hand. The blood smeared across her face like red paint on a canvas. "What kind of person are you that gets into this kind of trouble so young?" She asked the question but there were so many things she didn't understand. Such as the things about her parent's that were going to revealed to her.

Lux resisted the urge to look at Rastus. She didn't know how he was hurt but she didn't want to look at him then yell. The man was at her feet and a look of disgust crossed over her features. The sword that the man had been carrying was now through the middle of his chest. The blue haired girl took the sword for herself. She also took the sheath that was probably a bit too big. She put it around her waist, tightened it, then put the sword that in it. It was a little heavier than she thought it was... "Even as a swordsman student... Who, at your age, gets into this kind of situation. Little bit dumb if you ask me." Her voice was mean but it started cracking again. Lux's shell was starting to break as the recent events started to settle down upon her. The next thing to bled would be her lip because she was biting down on it so hard at that moment.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: It's okay. We all have slumps. ♥

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:17 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus ran a finger through his brown hair and trained his red eyes on the injured Lux. He sighed "I told you I was after a criminal." he was calm...almost serene even after the fact that he had murdered people. He narrowed his eyes "It should be pretty much regular knowledge that when you chase after a dangerous criminal they will strike back." he said "And they aren't really after me, it's a trap set to get rid of me and make sure he goes free for his crimes." he put a hand on his chin "They obviously had some sort of guard at the hotel." he ran through hundreds of answers in his head.

He pulled his weapon from the ground and placed it in its scabbard which still hung on his back. He looked at her "A hunter. You know this." he said and shrugged. He prepared to walk away from her. She continued to talk even though she picked up the weapon to replace the one she left behind. She again asked him why he was in this sort of trouble "A person out for revenge. Not like you would understand. You refuse to do anything but laze about...I've been training for this. " he said and started walking. It was up to her whether she followed but if not...she was free to go home.

At the academy at least she'd be out of harms way. So what if she had remedial classes..it was better than being out here where she could be killed.
Random Lullaby

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:56 pm
asbloodrunscold

xxxxxxxx
User Image

You see that girl?
Yeah her.
Broke her.

Lux quickly followed after him with a face that was similar to a puffer fish. It was obvious the girl was a little mad. She looked right at Rastus as she spoke. Her voice was hinting a bit of venom. "Okay. Yeah. Whatever! But do mind that when you said criminal... I thought you meant a thief or someone not so dangerous! It's like you're chasing a mafia boss! I've never been outside the school like this!" She paused her rant for a moment then talked to him like he as stupid. "And hellooooo! I'm a little slow about things. I didn't exactly pay the closest attention in class, Rat A Tat." Another nickname slipped out of her mouth. "Plus, I didn't exactly think they would send a teenager on a mission like this. Top of class or not." She mumbled the last of her sentence, limping a little as she walked on. Her foot muscles were still straining a little. Especially the ones that went up into her ankle. But hey, if she had paid attention to one thing in school it was the lessons on how to ignore pain to not show weakness. So, little Lux tried her best to show no sign of her bad foot.

Lux let out a sigh. "A hunter..." The thought tumbled around in her head a little. Why was she suddenly feeling so worried? She didn't like this feeling. A hand went to her heart and clenched a little as she looked down. "That's what my parents had been..." The thought pained her. Just knowing what could become of Rastus in the end terrified her. Memories of blood stained walls came before her eyes. The feeling so being a three year old cuddling her favorite blanket and teddy bear to her chest. Shock, fear, wonder. That was the day she lost her parents. Like on que, the head mistress had showed up that day to save the little girl. The woman had just graduated when she found that little, oddly blue haired little girl broken and hysterical. She bite back more tears, trying to be strong. She had been strong for so long. This was such a bad idea. She was a moron who was just trying to test her luck.

"You don't even understand, you idiot. You don't understand why I don't train and I know you don't even care. Just like everyone else... Who cares about the little orphan girl who does nothing but slack off? No one. Because no one ever looks beyond my eyes to see the reason why I do the things I do. No one ever looks beyond my mask to see what's really going on inside." She paused when her voice let out a very big crack. "And even if I told someone... They would tell me to suck it up. They wouldn't try to help. It would be just like the first time I tried to let someone know what was happening. And you. You are the reason I put on yet another mask. I want to degrade you so bad that I don't want to be weak in front of you." Lux came to a dead stop. Her head was down with her fists clenched at her side. "We were raised to same but I bet are reasons are way different. I guess I'm guilty too because I never got to learn your story either but..." The blue haired swordsman was naturally over dramatic but she didn't even think her next comment probably sounded over board. "I don't understand why you saved me. I'm useless. I'm a burden to everyone around me... Maybe this is fate telling me to just disappear." Right then and there, the girl wanted to walk off into the woods. No one would really miss her anyway. Or at least that was what she told herself. Lux had said it some many times that it was engraved in her brain that it was true... Her heart felt so tight at that moment.

I climbed a mountain
Then I turned around
And I saw my reflection
Well the landslide
Brought me down.

User Image

OhSoCareless: It's okay. We all have slumps. ♥

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

Rastus Nevan

Rastus stopped and looked at her "You are right..you are a burden." he said rather brutally but without any venom "But you have made no attempts to help yourself. I know it's a facade but as long as it's the life you surround yourself in I'm going to treat you how a person who lives that type of life deserves to be treated." he said "It's not someones job to recognize your issue especially if you persist in hiding it. No one gives a damn because you act as if you don't...we're not all saints. If you don't make the effort then why the hell should we?" he asked.

"You see where I am? I'm here because I'm doing something about my problem. Your right..the academy would normally not send a combat students to track down someone so dangerous, but I asked them for it. I wouldn't feel right letting some other fool do my job for me. I am this way because I am. I moved far past the stage of trying to hide my problems and made a pact to deal with them. That is why I am here. All you do is sleep around, never doing anything. We are totally different and to any good swordsman you are a burden." he told her "If people don't pay attention..you PUSH...and you PUSH YOUR DAMN HARDEST UNTIL PEOPLE GET IT, but don't grovel to them...let them know your in pain and ask for assistance but if you gotta take care of it then ******** do it." he said.

He turned back around and started walking "If you are gonna deal with your issues in the correct way then feel free to follow otherwise go back to the academy. You'll only slow me down." he said "People will say you can't do it. You'll fall in the end. It might be true but you damn well better learn to fall as a person with strength, rather than a person of deepest weakness. Someone who tried rather than sat back and did nothing." he called to her as he got farther and farther. Rastus knew he was being mean but that is how he thought. False strength was just weakness with paint.
Random Lullaby

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers