Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:43 pm
"Thanks... though I guess the credit should go to Repede." Yuri said as he picked up the ball, the Growlithe wuffing at him. The man bent down and ruffled the Growlithe's head fur before standing and looking at the ball in his hand curiously.

Oh man... he'd just been sucked into trainer-dom hadn't he? Oh well. This should be interesting to say the least. He kinda liked the spunky little Eevee, rare colors or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:56 am
"Its always a team effort." a wide grin was turned down to Repede who was getting a pet from Yuri.

Looking back to Yuri, and the ball in his hand she tilted her head "So what you thinking? Going to say hi?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 am
Yuri looked down at the ball in his hand for a moment, "Yeah I guess I should."

This was so weird. He'd never actually caught a Pokemon before. He never had any reason or desire to till now. Naturally it was going to be one more mouth to feed but he could deal with that.

He'd seen other people release their Pokemon before, thus he pushed the button on the ball and triggered the release of the wet shiny Eevee.

It didn't look the least bit pleased when it was released. The little soggy fluffball glaring up at Yuri as he knelt down in front of it.

"Hey. Sooo.. I guess you're with us now."

"Vee," the Eevee grumped, flattening his ears and looking away indignantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 pm
Crossing her arms, Ray watched as Yuri looked over the ball, letting him get used to it before he released the pokemon.

She could not help a grin at the eevee's reaction to Yuri, It certainly looked like the Eevee was not impressed with being bested by another pokmon, or a human.

"Hey hey hey, Stubborn, you've got a lot of pride now huh? This guy beat you fare and square you know."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:07 pm
No, the Eevee was not pleased at all. He'd taken pride in being able to avoid capture as long as he had, and now some guy and his Growlithe had bested him. But the lady did have a point, to which the shiny Vee looked away with another disgruntled, "Vee."

"Hey c'mon, we're not that bad. Though I guess I should think of a name for you." Yeah, calling him Eevee all the time would get kinda old.

The Eevee's eyes slid towards Yuri, a bit expectantly but trying not to look too interested. Repede barked a couple times in his agreement, wondering what his partner would choose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:58 am
"He looks like a Captain, to me." Ray added in, tilting her chin to the side a little as she looked over the Eevee. "Cap! Mon Capitan."

Yuri was going to have his work cut out with this one, it didn't seem like it wanted to be captured, or just didn't like the fact that he was finally bested. Eh, he will get used to it. Yuri was a cool guy, the Eevee would warm up to him sooner or later.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:03 pm
"Captain, huh?" Yuri considered this thoughtfully for a moment. "Yeah..."

The man then stood, looking down at the sword in his hand. He withdrew the blade from its sheath and then stared at its silvery sheen before looking back at the Eevee.

"Maybe Astal," he said as he sheathed his sword once more. A smirk appearing on his face once more. "Captain Astal... sounds fitting enough."

The Eevee gave the two an odd look but otherwise didn't seem to disagree with his new designation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 pm
"Astal." Ray repeated, watching as Yuri pulled his sword out an looked at it. It was interesting how the Eevee was silver, much like Yuri's sword.
"Captain Astal, Sounds cool. Where is that name from? Does it mean anything?" She asked curiously  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 pm
"I think I heard it in a story once..." Yuri mused. He then held up the sheathed sword in his hand.

"This sword is called Second Star, and I think Astal had something to do with stars. I dunno, I guess its kinda obscure."

He couldn't really claim to be good at naming things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:05 pm
"Makes sense to me!" Ray confirmed, crouching down and grinning at the Eevee under hunched shoulders "You hear that Cap? you're named indirectly after a sword. cause you're a sharp little dude."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:51 pm
The newly dubbed Eevee looked at Ray dubiously, before his attention was stolen again by Yuri when the man chimed in again.

"Yeah, and I think the first order of business for this sharp little dude, is a bath."

With that, Astal's eyes widened. "Vee?!" He jumped to his feet and glared stubbornly. Oh hell no, he didn't want no bath!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:42 pm
She settled a held lidded calm expression against the Eevee's look, glancing over at Yuri as well when he announced that it needed a bath.she grinned and looked back at the Eevee. "Ah yes, task number one! You going to take this on alone?" She asked with arched eyebrows "Huuh? this I'll wanna see."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 pm
"I'm pretty sure I can handle a muddy hairball," Yuri said, though there was a smirk that crossed his face at the Eevee's obviously displeased expression. This said just before the man returned the Eevee to his ball. He had a feeling that Astal wouldn't come willingly since he was just threatened with a bath.

"But hey, if you want to tag along I'm not gonna stop you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:04 pm
"Ah, I think I should." she pondered for a moment, "You know, to lend a hand, just in case." She winked at him with a teasing grin.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:19 pm
"Yeah? Then how about your place?" Yuri asked with a returned smirk of his own.

After all, Yuri didn't really have a place here so it worked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff