Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:03 pm
Yuri blinked when he heard his name and looked over at Dove briefly. "Huh? Yeah... why?" He was fine after all. He hadn't gotten shot or hit over the head with a gun or even shocked. He'd just been knocked on his a**, as stupid as it was. But he was fine.

He was the last person that Dove needed to be worrying about.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 pm
She forced herself to stop touching her side and instead tugged at the hem of the shirt she wore. "Just wanted to make sure. You looked...restless," she explained quietly. Not that she could blame him. Though she worried about the rest of them, she knew there was no point in standing around idly, and with her head swimming with the mental products of the evening, she was sure she couldn't be the only one needing an escape.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm
"Sorry, guess I've got a lot on my mind," Yuri admitted.

The man sighed, trying to clear his thoughts as he lifted his gaze ahead of them.

"So... have any ideas of where you want to eat?"

He wasn't exactly coming up with good topics of conversation here.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:52 pm
She nodded a little, her feet slowing. "I understand..." There was a lot to think about, and though she felt incredibly silly offering to such an emotionally solid wall, she added a quiet, "I'm here if you'd like to talk it out..."

At his question of eating locations, she stopped walking, realizing she had little to no idea of how to navigate the city. Though they had searched almost every corner-- unfortunately finding what they looked for by mistake-- Dove couldn't claim a sense of direction, especially not now, after all that had happened and the painkillers they put her on.

She too, sighed quietly, her hand returning to her side. "I don't know...I'm sure there's something close by, with the hospital here... And anything is okay right now..." Any sense if real appetite, or at least a desire for specific foods had been put aside, but after the blood loss and the stress and the drugs, she needed something. She was already feeling queasy... "We can't forget Henrietta's popcorn either... Do you want anything specific?"  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:21 pm
Yuri decided not to respond to the offer of talking about it and instead went on to discuss things to eat.

"I dunno. I think I remember seeing a taco stand near here though," he added with a rather mundane tone as if he could really care less. "We can find popcorn pretty easily near the stadium, too."

The battles were probably still going on, and as much as Yuri didn't like being a spectator, it was a shame everyone had to miss out on what they'd come here for.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm
"Uhhh, sorry kid, I don't know." Ray admitted "I can't tell with all this new updates to the gear the League gives out to its trainers, If I remember right they probably can't though."
That sucked, though those things happened sometimes, "It wasn't too important was it?"

When Yuri and Dove spoke that they were going to get Food, ray lifted a hand, "Thanks but I'm good. I'm just going to hang out here for news on the brat. her surgery should be out pretty soon here."
She snorted at Yuri when he agreed. "Oh alright I get it." she started, teasing at her friend "My pennys worthless to you but you'll go walking with the first pretty girl who asks." She stuck her tongue out at him, but just chuckled it off, walking over instead toward the other two in the room, nodding to Henrietta.

Leaning forward to press her elbows tot eh back of the empty seat next to Rosie, Ray stepped up behind the two younger trainers, nodding her head at Luke.
"Hey, How you two holding up? Want Yuri and Dove to pick you two up something?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Well...that had gone as she had expected it to. She too switched the full focus to food.

Tacos... She wasn't sure if she could handle such spicy food, considering how sick she felt. If it was what he wanted though, she wouldn't object. Surely there was something she could stomach. However, his suggestion felt empty, and though she didn't really care all that much either, she tucked her hair back, and sighed softly. "Lets just head back toward the stadium," she suggested. "I'm sure that some of the vendors are still around. I need to feed my team, too..."

The thought made her go quiet another moment as she started walking again. "How's Repede?" Those Pokemon had been horrible....  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 pm
"All right," Yuri agreed rather easily, not really caring at all where they ate. It had just been a suggestion after all. Thus he changed course to walk back towards the stadium.

"He's okay, just needs some rest. That... Zoroark or whatever, hit him pretty hard." He thinks that's what those Pokemon were called anyway. He remembered seeing the one that Luke had with him.

This whole thing was getting him to think more seriously about training his Pokemon. All these people had powerful creatures to back them up in a fight. He needed that as well.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm
In response to Ray's presence, Luke withdrew, a hand lingering on her arm; it wasn't really prudent to feel embarrassed in a situation like this, but he averted his eyes nonetheless. "No, I'm fine," he said, shaking his head lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:01 pm
Rosie pulled away too, though more slowly, freeing her hands that reached up to wipe her face off. and glancing over at the women was walked over.
"No thank you." She replied,
She was feeling a little sick, she didn't imagine food would do her much good right now.

Ray's eyes were half lidded, giving her something of a lazy reaction, though her smile was relatively tame as she looked from Luke to Rosie.
"Nothing light even? something light will be good for you two. I know, fruit cups. you guys should have fruit cups."
She pulled her phone out, "Bring fruit cups." She spoke as she texted Dove with the order. "Two of them."

Snapping her phone closed she returned her smile to them.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:14 pm
He shook his head once more to confirm his decision, blinking in mild confusion as Ray continued speaking without regard to the response. Well, that was… actually a little refreshing, maybe. Ray was as strange as ever, but it was sort of reassuring to have that little bit of normality.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:48 pm
She now followed his lead, walking beside him at a comfortable distance. "I'm glad he's okay...I think Lovey would be seriously upset if he wasnt..." she told him, attempting a joking tone. It faded quickly, though, and she was serious once more. "I think we'd all be upset...Sera's Absol..." She felt horrible about the Pokemon... Even if it was an Absol.

Her pocket buzzed suddenly, and she started a bit, wincing before pulling the device from her shorts pocket--thank Arcaeus they had washed them-- and looking to the message. "We've got a little list going..." she sighed softly to herself.

She continued walking with Yuri, feeling more and more off with every step. The staff had given her only a small back of mixed snack, and it was becoming clear she needed something else quickly,  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 pm
"Yeah..." Yuri said distractedly. He'd be pretty upset too if Repede had been seriously hurt. Actually him and Repede got off pretty lucky. That crazy b***h was pretty mad about the dog being out of a ball when Yuri actually had no means to put him away. If the Zoroark hadn't knocked them out, they probably would have been a lot worse off. But at the same time, it frustrated him that he'd been taken out so easily. He could have fought back... could have helped his friends.

He blinked though at the mention of a list, then looked around for some vendors as they approached the stadium. "Hey... how about that?"

He motioned towards a ramen vendor.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:09 pm
Ray was an interesting person, so say the least, with a seemingly unfaltering energy to her personality. Rosie watched with a little surprise as Ray seemed to question, then conclude what they wanted, and take steps to get these fruit cups attained, all in the exact opposite of what Luke and Rosie had answered.

It was all done in good nature, and Rosie couldn't help a small smile back at Ray in amusement.
"Thank you.. but I can't-"

Ray shrugged and waved a hand "I know." nodding to her head "concussions suck, but you can have something light if you want it later." She pointed out. "and you." she nodded to the red head boy "Well, you don't actually HAVE to eat it, I just like teasing you." she winked at him.
"I figure after the night we've had, we could use a little humor via fruit cup." Her expression sobered a little bit, looking at Rosie. "... I'm sorry about your sister, doll, it wasn't hard to see how much you admired her."

At Ray's last words Rosie lowered her gaze, giving a small timid nod.
Ray reached over and patted a hand lightly on the girl's shoulder.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:36 pm
Dove said no more, noting the distance in Yuri's voice, deciding to move away from the topic of their pokemon, at least for now. Things were difficult as it was.

Her phone still in her hand, she texted Ray back, a short message. [Got it! Anything else?]

By the time they had reached the stadium, Dove would have settled for anything, though when he pointed out the ramen stand, she couldn't have been any more grateful. She nodded quietly, then made a slow beeline for it, stopping close by and looking back to Yuri, her face now obviously pale in the light of the stadium. She felt horrible. "Do you want to eat here, or do you think it would be better to take it back...?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff