Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 pm
"You're stronger than me," he said faintly, turning slightly away. "Both of you. I've never helped anything before. The chances that I'll do any good by staying…"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 pm
Rosie blinked, not lifting her head up. "You've helped me." She spoke, meekly.
It wasn't worth a lot, she knew, but she didn't know what else to say, He had helped a lot of people, but he didn't seem to want to see or admit it.

Again he questioned how good it would be to stay. Her heart sunk further. "Just stay." She replied again, having expended anything else, other then the single want for him to stay. "I don't know what to do, but please just stay. you don't need to believe us, but we need you."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm
That was also bullshit. Man, he was so full of bullshit today, Sera wasn't even sure what to think. "You helped me too," she pointed out without hesitation. "I wouldn't have ever considered getting into training seriously if you hadn't encouraged me to." Granted, it did take her quite a while to actually make any progress in her endeavors, but if it weren't for Luke she might never have even started in the first place.

Unlike both her friends, the brunette didn't hesitate to attempt eye contact as she moved forward to wrap her fingers gently around his wrist, "Come on, let's get out of here and go get ice cream or something. Or cheesecake," she added as an afterthought. Cheesecake was good.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:05 am
Luke offered no verbal reply, but when an announcement sounding the final call for passengers to gather in the boarding area was projected across the docks, he made no movement to respond to it. The choice felt condemning, but he didn't have the strength of will to remove his wrist from Seraphine's grasp and turn to leave right in front of them.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 am
The silence that continued left a heavy feeling in the air, Rosie found it hard to breath it, the stillness that remained in Luke felt fragile, that could break any second, leaving the impression that the only reason he wasn't leaving, was because it would be inconvenient at this moment.
What was to stop him from trying again when they weren't looking, it certainly didn't feel like he was so inclined to stay.

She had tried to be strong for her friends, but when it mattered she couldn't keep it up. No matter how much she convinced herself that looking up and smiling would be much better, that it would be okay, she couldn't find the strength in her to even turn her eyes up away from the ground.
This really was her fault, Luke needed her and she couldn't even look up, or say anything else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:47 am
Pale green eyes flicked back and forth between the two completely silent individuals, at first expecting one of them to say something, but it very quickly became quite clear that they both wanted to remain completely and totally silent, even as the last call sounded over the docks. "Holy s**t now you are both super depressing," Seraphine sighed, her tones faintly exasperated. She reached over to grab Rosie's wrist too and pull her over to link arms with her, "Come on, Luke isn't leaving. If he really wanted to leave, he'd just up and leave already before the boat leaves without him. He already said he doesn't want to leave - and we already said we don't want him to leave," the brunette said, then continued as she turned to Luke, "didn't we? We don't want you to leave, we want you to stay here with us. Plus you know if you do leave, we're just gonna have to come rescue you again or something," she added with a shrug.

She craned her neck to first try and catch Rosie's gaze, and then Luke's, as he had done for her not too long ago. "Really though, come on guys, one of you needs to start talking. I know Luke's quiet but you, Rosie, usually always have something to say. I'm gonna start pinching faces in a minute."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:01 pm
He knew he had to say something. As Seraphine said, silence from Rosie was strange and vaguely distressing. Silence from Rosie meant he had already messed up, that he was already hurting his friends again. "I won't go," he said, the words timid but sincere enough. "I don't want to go. I'll stay." As much as it felt like something he would inevitably regret.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 pm
Any other day and Rosie's reaction would have been perfectly predictable, she would have perked right up, apologized to her friends and just smiled on.
Its what was going through her mind.
But she was emotionally spent, unable to have had the time to properly deal with her sister, still getting over the shock of that, and then to be faced with losing her friend forever, and she could again, she could at any time if he wanted to. she barely had enough energy to think about what they were saying. When he said that he would stay she game a nod, followed by several others, but kept her eyes down.

Just look up and smile, that's all, why can't you do something that simple?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:26 pm
Now look and see what you've done, boy. Wasn't the goal of this plan to lead her towards a greater happiness? He maneuvered his wrist away from Sera, moving to gently take hold of Rosie. "I said I'll stay," he said, "so if I can help anything… if I can ever help anything, please tell me. I'll be here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:46 pm
While pleased with Luke's response, Rosie continued to say nothing, and okay no that was backwards and weird. When Luke pulled his hand away Seraphine didn't resist, and instead moved to take better hold of her best friend's arm. "Rosie, he said he'd stay," the brunette said, concern seeping into her voice, "he said he isn't leaving, he's going to stay here, everything is okay now. What's wrong?"  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:40 pm
She felt the others move by her, finding them closer now, and hearing them speaking to her.
Glancing up a little, she nodded again, though with a shaking breath she shakily reached her hands up, Taking his hand and holding it to her shoulder, hugging to it closely. Don;t even leave... don't ever leave, please.

Her other hand reached up for Sera's and for a few moments Rosie stood in silence hugging her friend's hands under her chin with her head bowed.
"Okay." She whimpered "okay."

She didn't seem to be able to say more then that, as she just clung to the two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:59 pm
He closed his hand around hers reflexively when she took it. She didn't seem to be questioning it anymore, not verbally at least, but he repeated himself nonetheless, "I'll stay. I'm here; I'll always be here." He hesitated briefly. "That's a promise I can keep."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm
She kept her head down for a few more seconds, but finally lifted her head up enough so that she wasn't staring at the ground.
"I can't lose you." She said quietly. "Just... talk to us, if you need to..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:09 pm
"You won't," he assured, his tone earnest. "I will. And the same goes for you."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:16 pm
Rosie nodded several times to show she understood, though anything she might have said where replaced with a shuddering breath in.
When he said that it was like the hurt that had been building up just broke through her body, like a poison just making part of her body heavy.
She needed to talk, so badly.
She tried to make a noise to her friends but it was incoherent, and she just ended up bringing their hainds to her forehead where she stood gasping for a breath that didn't hurt and hiding her face.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff