Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1x1 w/Night of Cydonia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 am
Hearing her enter, followed by a giggle caused him to bump his head. He groaned lightly, rubbing his head as he turned to stand up.

"So what is it that you... Need" he said slowly, registering the sight in front of him. His heartbeat quickened, and his blood began to feel more hot. His tail swished normal, and his pupils dilated for a brief moment. She was his prey, but it didn't feel that way to him. Certainly not in a meal type way.

"So what did you need to talk about?" He asked, clearing his throat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 am
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki realized that Adam didn't have a shirt on, this caused her to blush lightly, as she bit her lower lip, her legs starting to feel weak. "I uhh, well, I didn't really have anything on mind. What I came here for was to say, thanks for everything, but there's another thing, yet I don't know how to go about it." Nikki said in response to his question.

Her eyes took on a lustful look, as Nikki let her eyes take in every part of Adam's muscular torso, feeling her body get even warmer, while her mind started to go fuzzy and she stated to sway a bit. These feelings were at a point that Nikki couldn't think straight, she looked like she might faint, but all she felt strong urge and want of Adam.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:45 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki giggled as Adam carried her to his room, biting his neck when he got touchy with her, but she enjoyed it. Once they were back in his room, Nikki slipped out of Adam's arms, then got to changing, while making a little show of it. She swayed her hips a little at him, giving Adam a teasing smile, as she put on her bikini, and then Adam's fatigues.

"Well, they're big on me, but it's better than just going out in a skimpy bikini." Nikki told Adam, as she tied a knot in the back the shirt, but the shorts were fine, the had an adjustable waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam smiled, wearing a tan shirt and a pair of utility bottoms with his boots. She was going to return his top to him eventually, and she had a spare bathing suit at work. He threw his gear into a duffel bag, including his rifle and strapped the holster of his sidearm to his leg.

"Mm, I don't mind the bikini. Do you need anything solid to eat to go?" he asked, grinning. They had a long way to go when passing the border into District 10, and they were late as it was. He pressed a button by his bed, and the garage door began to open slowly. He wasn't hungry, and he had a few ready meals from the quartermaster in the car. He had a satisfactory breakfast.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:05 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

"Um, fruits, or anything high in protein. I need the energy, but I can't be constantly snacking, though I know one of the lifeguards always brings food with him." Nikki replied with a smile, taking Adam's hand in hers, and then walking out of his room, heading downstairs. Nikki wasn't sure which way to go afterwards, she hasn't received the whole tour of the house, so she let Adam lead the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:15 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"I'm sure I could find you some fruit: bananas and things" he said, kissing her on the cheek as they walked down. They went to the kitchen, where in the fruit basket on the kitchen table he took out a few fruits. In the drawers were protein and various energy bars.

"Nutrilite makes some amazing things. Bars, gummy snacks, sports drinks..." he explained, seeing as half his cupboards were Nutrilite.

"Take what you need. I'm going to clean out the car" he said, kissing her on the forehead before going to the garage.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:25 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki grabbed one of the bananas, then peeled it, eating it as she looked through the variety of energy and protein bars. She wasn't particularly picky, but she did choose carefully, picking out a protein bar and two of the energy bars; she also picked up an apple when she finished the banana and headed for the garage. "You sure do have a selection of these things, I didn't even on what to pick, but I got what I need." Nikki told Adam, when she entered the garage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:17 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam was cleaning out the car, a Black Jeep that needed a wash but he didn't seem to care when he was throwing the last of the cans and plastic Powerade bottles into a recycle bin. He looked up to smile at Nikki, the top of his uniform looking like a jacket but it looked sexy on her. Her slim legs were bare to him, which made his smile more wider.

"I do like my variety in things" he said, winking at Nikki. He opened the passenger door for her, the interior smelling faintly of linen sheets and vanilla.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:20 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Purring softly, Nikki walked up to Adam and kissed him on the lips, before she got into his jeep, returning his wink. "Well that's good, because I like some variety as well, if you know what mean. But lets not get carried away, we'll leave that for later, right now, we should get going." Nikki told Adam, as she pushed her long, blond hair back, and then smiling at Adam.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:48 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam nodded, giving her another kiss before he started the engine and began their trip to District 8, leaving behind the home and the garage door slowly closing. They were on the expansive highway now, many vehicles (mostly Toyota or Honda) were being passed by or moved to the side as Adam made use of the flashing lights placed in the front of the reinforced front bumper, protected by a steel grille.

He lowered the volume of Fleetwood Mac to ask her a question, even though his face was scrunched into wrinkles as he forced the words out of his mouth after several minutes of pondering, awkward silence, and the vibrations of texts coming through his phone mounted alongside his steering wheel.

"So... This submissive side of you, I don't quite get it. Do you like being... Treated in that way?" he asked quietly, his cheeks, despite a fine layer of dark grey and black fur, tinged pink.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:27 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Driving down the highway, passing car after car, Nikki had her hand hanging out the window, feeling the wind rush between her fingers. Listening to the music Adam had playing, she would sing along with a song she knew, her voice right on key.

When Adam turned down the music, getting an odd look on his face, Nikki looked at him curiously. After the awkward silence, Nikki heard him ask about her being submissive, which made her blush slightly. "Well, um... not really, it's just in bed that I am. It's kinda what makes me excited, but outside, I'm not that way." Nikki answered shyly, as she looked down at her hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:17 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Adam stopped the Jeep on the side of the highway in the emergency parking area to turn her face to him as he kissed her.

"Of course not, I wouldn't think of you anything less. You're my mate after all" he said with a smile, rubbing his nose with her's. With a turn of the key and switching gears, they began on the road once more. Eventually, they arrived at Nikki's beach. The vehicle was parked on a empty spot reserved for security and other related job details. Overlooking the point from ten feet was the beach, laden thick with tourists, residents, and sun bathing fanatics.

"Sergeant, you're awfully late..." crackled his radio.

"Yeah yeah, give me a minute. The greenies can give you a hand right?" he replied, lowering the volume on his handset radio and the car radio. He looked to Nikki, rubbing her hand with his affectionately.

"Two o'clock. I'll be at the guard house as soon as possible" he said.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

Nikki looked up when they stopped, she was caught off guard when Adam turned her face towards him, but she accepted his kiss and giggled when they rubbed noses. "Mate huh? I like the sound of that, plus, I can now call you my boyfriend." Nikki smiled and resumed her low purr, as they got back on the road, crossing into district 8 and arriving at the beach.

Looking into Adam's eyes, Nikki have his hand a gentle squeeze, "Focus on your job, I'll be there, house number four remember that." She told Adam, before she pulled off the shirt and shorts he had let her wear, her scent trapped within the fibers, as she tossed them in his face. Leaning over, Nikki kissed Adam softly, then whispered, "I love you."

Climbing out of the jeep, then heading for the lifeguard HQ, Nikki looked back and winked at him, her hips swaying seductively as she walked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Love you too" he whispered, watching her leave with a sway of her hips and a twinkle in her eye. Her long blonde hair blew lightly with the wind, her attire more revealing than it should but he didn't mind. He sighed, as he had to get back to work. He got his gear from the backseat, and began to meet up with the rest of his squad. It wasn't much to do, other than long walks on the beach, sipping cold water from a hydration pack, arresting rowdy tourists (usually human) and instructing a batch of recruits to give them a taste of what they would experience in that painful eight week basic course. Due to his genes and natural prowess physically, it wasn't difficult but for humans it was more harsh.

It was nearing the afternoon, and Adam had spotted Nikki on her tall white chair overlooking her lesser bitches multiple times now. He had no backpack or other material other than his uniform, boots, and weaponry. The plate carrier he had on was light enough to carry ammunition, and he felt that today wasn't as hectic as his earlier days. He was sitting under a umbrella about three hundred yards behind Nikki, his sunglasses reflecting the sunlight as he sipped his lemonade. The squad he led was doing their own routine patrol, and he felt that the corporal wouldn't need any help from him trudging through sand.  

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:29 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia

After checking in at the HQ, getting her necessary gear, as well as changing into a clean bikini, Nikki headed out to her assigned post. Grabbing a radio from the guard house, Nikki walked out to the beach, going through her usual routine. As the day went by, there wasn't much that went on, an occasional surfer went down hard, but the jet ski patrol picked them up and brought them to shore.

As her shift came to an end, Nikki dropped down from her chair, the sand cushioned her landing, as she bent her knees so she wouldn't hurt herself. Nikki then tossed her back behind her, as she walked back to the guard house, which was probably now empty, while she waved at Adam. She had to admit, he still looked handsome, even in uniform, it only made him more attractive.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff